• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 144
Posts: 144   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 93863 times and has 143 replies Next Thread
Squashbuckle

Re: Beginners guide to finding answers Reply to this Post

Just so people are aware, while an enthusiastic attempt, the above to linked posts by CaptainColby are riddled with incorrect information and are not particularly easy to read. Though I commend Colby's desire to help, I would recommend using the YPPedia instead.
----------------------------------------
Polly
Hunter
Captain of Flocktarts

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Squashbuckle at Feb 4, 2008 6:46:55 PM]
[Feb 4, 2008 6:46:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
seb_long_uk

Just so people are aware, while an enthusiastic attempt, the above to linked posts by CaptainColby are riddled with incorrect information and are not particularly easy to read. Though I commend Colby's desire to help, I would recommend using the YPPedia instead.

Seconded. You will find the YPPedia most helpful of all the resources that the player-base and the company that develops Puzzle Pirates provides, being in itself a joint project between between the two.

To use it, click the following link.

Click me!

Fair winds, Pirates!
Domokun
Avatar by the incredible Tilinka
[Feb 8, 2008 12:32:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    My other sloop is a Gold/Gold rename [Link]  Go to top 
Athrelor

I found this rather helpful =)
[May 23, 2008 5:26:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bonefert

I just bought a dog, but when I click for it to walk with me, nothing is there! What should I do?
[Jun 10, 2008 2:17:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
iwilldie

can you tell me if you die in a blockade (lose acount)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by iwilldie at Jun 13, 2008 3:14:25 PM]
[Jun 13, 2008 3:13:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fanta

can you tell me if you die in a blockade (lose acount)

No you will not lose an account or pirate. Blockades can be sinking or non-sinking. In non-sinking a ship can go down, but notting is lost. In asinking blockade, when a ship goes down, the ship is lost. And your pirate has a small chance to get an injury (eyepatch, hook or pegleg). An injury is the only thing that can happen to your pirate, and most people want those injuries. You can never lose your account, ever. Though you sort of lose it if you get yourself banned from the game. But that is the only way. You could lose your pirate if you never paid real money and didn't play for some time, but notting you can do while playing can lose you your pirate.

I just bought a dog, but when I click for it to walk with me, nothing is there! What should I do?

Where does it not show up? Is it in your booty? Are you trying to equip it in an area where pets do not show? Like outside? Try equiping it while you are in your home. Pets will not show up in certain areas, like outside, and building and vessel owners can also disallow pets to show. On top of that scenes have a maximum number of pets that can show up.
Pleun,
First Mate of Monkey Militia, TO in Carpe Noctem, Midnight ocean,
owner of the Dainty Dolphin and the Mystical Dragon.

Avatar made from artwork by Kagaya
[Edit 1 times, last edit by fanta at Jun 13, 2008 3:28:59 PM]
[Jun 13, 2008 3:24:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Galthea

Help...i dont understand y i cant log in...it says my computer is tainted with a banned account but its the 1st time i downloaded this game here.. Sigh.. I really want to play...
Careful mates, I bite! =^_^=
[Oct 4, 2008 5:08:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jenionfire

I'm new and have a question.

The pirate guy that pops up to give you tips... how do you make him go away? He's constantly telling me I've left missions (when I'm pretty sure I haven't) and just clutters up the screen.

So, yeah how do I get rid of him?
[Mar 19, 2009 11:22:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ferruferru

TRINKETS Reply to this Post

Hello.

I have one question: I´d like to know what are trinkets for
I have some of them but i don´t know what to do with them

Thanks.
Bye
[Jun 16, 2009 10:07:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fanta

Re: TRINKETS Reply to this Post

Hello.

I have one question: I´d like to know what are trinkets for
I have some of them but i don´t know what to do with them

Thanks.
Bye

They don't do anything. It's something you can collect, if you want. You can display them in a trinket case, so other's can see them too. But they don't have an actual use. So it really depends whether your interested in collecting things. You can also try selling them for poe, in the bazaar sections here on the forums, as there are always people wanting them. Some are uncommon and can be worth quite a lot, some are really common and not worth much of anything. For more details see here; http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Trinket
Pleun,
First Mate of Monkey Militia, TO in Carpe Noctem, Midnight ocean,
owner of the Dainty Dolphin and the Mystical Dragon.

Avatar made from artwork by Kagaya
[Jun 17, 2009 2:16:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
skyline777

You can only use your dog in certain locations. For example, you can not use your dog on an island or in an inn but you are able to in your house or on a vessel (as long as the owner has allowed pets)
Panpanman on the Viridian Ocean
Senior Economist and Mathematician. Rule #1 - there is an exception to every rule. Never divide by zero, never extrapolate and never take the limit as x tends to infinity from the right
~~~~
[Jul 16, 2009 7:09:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
buck297

how do i find server time?
hey hey hey !!! its time to play

i am Furlon of the flag angelz massacre and the
captain of deadly deviants

its all fun and games until someone pokes there eye out
then its just fun lol
[Aug 17, 2009 9:50:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sylpell

While online, type /info. Ye'll get the Server time or, as some call it, Game time.
Alloha, SO - Loyal Swordfish, Viridian
Nope... i'm not from Hawaii
[Aug 17, 2009 10:22:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Archie98

Hi everyone i have a problem that i cant find anywhere my problem is that when i was a newbie and ordered a hat when it came into deliverey it had 7 doubloons on it so i saved up but when i looked the deliverey thing was grey and i couldnt deliver it anyone know whats happened?
[Aug 23, 2009 1:47:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Archie98

lol dont worry found out that i need to order it on the same island :)
[Aug 23, 2009 1:52:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zakora

Hello its boso here from the viridian ocean

Ive just got some questions if thsts ok.

1. I was sjut playing puzzle priates today and i logged off for reboot. But then when i tryed to logg back in the game tryed to work 5 times then it jsut said unable to load game after 5 attempts try uninstslling then reinstalling.

what do i do plz help
[Dec 8, 2009 7:27:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captain987

what happens if a shop doesn't finish your order. this is to say, you bought a 100,000 poe war brig or whatever ship and the store does not finish your order-lets say 1 year.

So, what do you do if a store doesn't finish your order for the longest amount of time? or to say it closes down?

i'm asking this because i want to buy something but it will take a while and it says "a long time." to add to that, the store doesn't have many employees.
[Jan 31, 2010 7:22:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
iiBlooba

Thanks for the information, this really helped me out.
"Did ye swab ye poopdeck after dropping ye anchor?"
[Aug 26, 2010 10:26:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lord_oll

what happens if a shop doesn't finish your order. this is to say, you bought a 100,000 poe war brig or whatever ship and the store does not finish your order-lets say 1 year.

So, what do you do if a store doesn't finish your order for the longest amount of time? or to say it closes down?

i'm asking this because i want to buy something but it will take a while and it says "a long time." to add to that, the store doesn't have many employees.

Hey there,

"A long time" means more than 50 days, however, the order panel overestimates 80% of the time, and whatever you are ordering is normally done in about 20 tops, just keep checking on your orders by clicking the "items" tab on your pirate page, and if work hasn't started after a significant amount of time, then you can cancel the order and get one somewhere else.
Crimson Sloop Races!

Okaw on Hunter and Crimson
Darkollie on Cobalt
Okaw or Darkollie on the other oceans when I occasionally visit.
[Sep 2, 2010 2:37:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kimmyangel

I am sharing a house with my sister. My sister is no longer using that account and we decided to change the ownership to me. How do we change ownership? The house is a 10k and 10d. And do the furniture get lost?
[Apr 16, 2013 11:12:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

I am sharing a house with my sister. My sister is no longer using that account and we decided to change the ownership to me. How do we change ownership? The house is a 10k and 10d. And do the furniture get lost?

Unfortunately, you cannot transfer ownership of a house. You can, however, have her pick up all the furniture and trade it to you, so that it all belongs to you.

If it's important that you own the house (so that you can add roommates yourself), then you'll have to buy a new one, sadly.
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Apr 16, 2013 12:24:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kimmyangel

Unfortunately, you cannot transfer ownership of a house. You can, however, have her pick up all the furniture and trade it to you, so that it all belongs to you.

If it's important that you own the house (so that you can add roommates yourself), then you'll have to buy a new one, sadly.

:( ok thanks
[Apr 17, 2013 6:01:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Finnchops

how much does a haunted tome and black wreath costs (trinkets)
got them out of hs not sure how much they are worth
[Dec 13, 2013 1:12:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Astrielle

It would be best for ye to post an inquiry in yer ocean's bazaar forum as the prices for things are very different for each (or at least for the dub vs. sub oceans). If ye look at recent posts in that forum ye might also find others selling the same items to get an idea of what they are selling for.
I hope that helps.
[Dec 13, 2013 6:41:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 144   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates