• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 211
Posts: 211   Pages: 8   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 83106 times and has 210 replies Next Thread
thegiddens4

Re: Pirate(s) Seeking Crew(s)

Bricktop here. I'm looking for a new crew. I'm sarcastic, openly insubordinate, a pervert, and a 1/2 way decent puzzler. Once upon a time I also knew how to Bnav. We (There are 2 of us. Scary isn't it.) are looking for an medium size or up adult crew that can take a good joke and fire one back. Desire to pvp stupid people, dock tarts, or me a bonus.
----------------------------------------
Bricktop - Gun for Hire

"She shot me! You crazy tart! I can't believe you shot me!" Red Guard.
"She absolutely did not shoot you and I completely expected it." Green Guard
[Feb 2, 2008 5:20:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eltee123

Hi, i'm Eltee in-game, i only started about 2 days ago and i'm in need of a crew (one that knows the way of pillaging). I'm loyal (ish) Sensible (ish) but i still like to have a good laugh. I'd also prefer it to be run by an adult.

Thankyou, Eltee
Eltee from cobalt, a gentleman involved in piracy.
[Feb 3, 2008 4:35:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ace257

I am Phosphorus on Cobalt. I need a crew I can be officer in to wear my hat. Thanks.
[Feb 10, 2008 1:44:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
davsbrander

Oh hai, Im Davs, looking for a crew for a couple of my alts =D PM me or send me a tell on Midnight (Davsbrander be my full name) Im looking to get a bit more active on Cobalt so come say hai
Davsbrander
[Feb 10, 2008 3:41:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Toddbert

I am seeking a crew. Prefer the more 'casual' end of things, but do dig pilly a great deal. I'm new, so the crew would have to put up with a question or three. I'm a 1/2 way decent puzzler, though lack practice on the cannons.

send me a tell to 'Orthodork'. Thanks!
[Feb 23, 2008 7:44:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
matt121493

Hoyas...*insert usual stuff here* Looking for a place to place my main as I make my gradual return to Cobalt, find me here or in-game on middy... though ye may catch me on Cobalt.
~ Bubbaspike, SO and Damsel of Bu Shi Do, Midnight ~
~Prince of Death Before Dishonor~

Life is a Box of Chocolates! All Oceans! Win a pig!
[Feb 27, 2008 6:28:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Redneck40

I'm looking for a new crew. One that pillages, but isn't too uptight.

PM or contact me in game for details. Rank is of little importance to me.
Fonshizzle
[Mar 8, 2008 12:14:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sc0undrel

Hey, i'm Scoundrel from the cobalt ocean, haven't played here for ages but now i'm back with my old character name and i'm in need of a fairly good/fair/fairly active crew. If you are interested in adding me to yer crew send me a tell in-game or on the forum. Thanks scoundrel
Scoundrel From Cobalt
[Mar 8, 2008 7:55:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
piratemckee

Hoyas. I just made a pirate on Cobalt and I don't know anyone and no-one's asked me to join a crew. ~_~ I'm pretty good at everything but carp but I don't have the stats to show for it yet. I'm looking for a crew that doesn't have crazy high standards for promotions. My pirate name is Vimairra and so far I've been switching back and forth from Midnight to Cobalt so there's no telling when I'll be on. I'm at my computer most of the time, though. :)

P.S. I don't know if I posted this right. I'm not sure I've done this before.

P.P.S I'm Jayln on Midnight if you wanna check my stats. Or chat. Whatever :)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by piratemckee at Mar 15, 2008 9:45:09 AM]
[Mar 15, 2008 9:43:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MasterDinada

Ahoy mates!
Dinadan on the Viridian Ocean is looking for a crew.

Let me tell ye a bit about meself. I think of myself as a decent pillager. I have legendary bilging skills, and am considered a master carpenter! Just don't ask me to sail...

I own three sloops of me own, and have been an officer in numerous crews. I have plenty of experience running small pillages. I'm just as likely to be found carousing in the local inn as I am to be pillaging the high seas though!

I'm fairly casual. Ye won't see me active all hours of the day, but I do make an effort to play some each day, and I'm willing to set aside time for occasional events.

So what am I looking for in a crew? I hope ye understand by now that I only play casually, so my ideal crew is just a fun group of pirates to join on the occasional pillage and to have a good time with. I'm not looking to join the most active or renowned crew or anything!

An officer position would be appreciated, only so that I may retain my ability to be captain of my own vessels! I know that a position comes with responsibility, and I am willing to show that I am worthy of trust.

If yer lookin' for a friendly, casual pirate who also knows his stuff, I'm your man. Hope I hear from ye soon!
I'm having a little trouble figuring out this signature thing...
[Mar 17, 2008 6:36:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cybrpyro

Dinadan on the Viridian Ocean is looking for a crew.

Welcome to Cobalt ... Viridian is over there...
Cybrpyro on da Cobalt ocean...as well as the rest

Perilous Puppet Theater
Freak-a-zoid wrote: 
Cybr-dude puts the F. U. in fun!!

[Mar 17, 2008 8:03:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bboyford

Hahaha

Welcome to cobalt!!
[Mar 18, 2008 7:33:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fredtheelf

I was assuming he was moving to Cobalt...
Fredtheelf
longtime Governor of Kirin, Cobalt
Proud member of Bad Sushi
Flag of Valor
Owner of many pigs

Allow me three more letters and I could have that Fredtheplatypus alt I've always wanted...
[Mar 18, 2008 8:42:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aesri0

Hi, I'm looking for a crew for Yvonne. I'd prefer to be at least an officer upon joining, but I'm O. K. with starting out as a pirate. I have another pirate (Thirteenth) on Sage, if you want to check out her stats. I have a sloop that is being built currently, and it should be done within two days. I'm not a great b-naver, but I understand how to run a pillage and how the sea battle board works. I'd enjoy being a part of a fun-loving crew that pillages often and would not mind if I did solo trips for trading, memming, etc.

Thank you,
Yvonne

P. S.- During the summer, I play during almost all of the daylight hours...(not joking, I'm an addict!) During the fall/winter/spring, I am very busy with my schoolwork, and I will probably only log in about an hour a day during these times. I will, though, try to log in at least once a day, but understand that my student career comes before Puzzle Pirates...If a conflict occurs between real life and PP, real life will always come first. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

EDIT: Thanks for all the offers, I've found a new crew :)
~Yvonne of Cobalt
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Aesri0 at Jun 2, 2008 10:33:15 AM]
[Jun 1, 2008 7:01:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
soulfood77

Ahoy Cobalt!

So, here's my story. I'm a pirate on Midnight but I've decided to start playing on Cobalt as well b/c there just isn't always enough to do on Midnight. So, between the two oceans, there's enough fun for me. And I hate doubloons, so Cobalt was of course my #1 choice as a secondary ocean.

However, so far I'm not really enjoying Cobalt at all. Some of the events that have stuck out for me during my time include some time in atlantis and in flotillas. I've been on two atlantis runs. The first one I stayed on until the end. This one involved us spending probably 30-45 minutes waiting at the Atlantis LP before the decision was finally made that we wouldn't be able to get enough jobbers to top us off to go back in. When we ported with that one, we had SEVEN chests in the booty. That is all. The second I went on was sunk within 10 turns on the board. Both of these were run VERY poorly. I've also been on a flotilla run and it was also poorly run. We were also sunk within about 20 turns on the board. However, I will concede here that the navver did drop a bit of poe in the booty for us, which was appreciated.

In all of these situations, I found the navvers/XOs/MAAs to be very annoying, green, and in some cases, rude. As well, some of the other jobbers were very rude to me when I made a mistake, which I corrected before I was even called on it.

Overall, I'm finding Cobalt to be a very juvenile ocean with very little understanding of game mechanics and very poor jobber treatment.

Now, that said, I don't really think this is what Cobalt is like. So, I'm looking for a crew to play with that can show me the better side of Cobalt! I'm looking for a mature crew full of people who understand the mechanics of the game. I would prefer a crew that is in a flag that is involved in the ocean politics, as I would at some point like to get involved at that level.

All I ask upon recruitment is to be a pirate. If you want to make me officer, cool. It's not something I expect. If you want to make me a fleet officer - well I don't want to be in your crew. I have no intention of being in a crew that just randomly promotes people - that leaves all my ships at risk when the next random person is promoted to FO and then has access to the hold.

So, if anybody is interested in having me, please send me a PM on the forums here, or look for me in game as Intimate. I'd love to chat, see what your crew is like. Or, if you just have some random questions to ask me about why I don't like Cobalt so far, go for it!

Thanks!

~Intimate
~Promiscuous~
[Jun 2, 2008 10:26:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Spryte123

No longer need a crew...
Thanks mates, Spryte.
Spryte from Cobalt.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Spryte123 at Jul 2, 2008 1:39:58 PM]
[Jun 28, 2008 12:11:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Debbi9

ummm....
Ahoy!
I am search of a new crew. I would like it to be a crew whose mates are Experienced, and helpful. I ask that there is little to no drama in the crew, either.

Here are My Piracy Stats
Sf- Narrow-Distinguished
Bilge Sold-master
Sails Solid-Distinguished
Dnav Narrow-able
Bnav Broad-Respected (i am still working on it)
Guns Weighty-GM
Carp Expert-GM
Rumble Narrow-able
Thaul Narrow-Distinguished.

Ye may PM on the Forums,
or contact me in game (as amberre)
if you will welcome me into your crew.

Thank ye =)

I hope someone will read this post.
Amberre of Cobalt

Me Carpenting

Crip says, "but i wouldnt mind her as a gf i would just use the words"
Crip says, "sthu woman."
[Jul 14, 2008 8:28:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sc0undrel

Hiya mates, i did start on cobalt along time ago but i left in the end. I really need a well run mature crew that knows how to pillage. It is sooo hard to get a crew like that because i never see any of the good crews on the notice board, only the all abled crews.

Thanks mate i'll see you all in-game. If you are willing to adopt me :) please send a tell in-game of a pm

Cheers, Scoundrel
Scoundrel From Cobalt
[Jul 27, 2008 1:05:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kucey0

Yelllooo Mateys. I'm an old player of over 3 years. I go by the name of Deeogee. I've been semi-retired ove the summer as I have been away. I need another hobbie for when the summer ends. I have not been on to work on my stats and over the summer they have indeed dropped.

Current Stats:

Swordfighting: Expert/Grand-Master (Normal: Expert/Legendary)

Bilging: Weighty/Master (Normal: Weighty/Grand-Master)

Sailing: Expert/Master (Normal: Expert/Renowned)

Duty Navigation: Broad/Able (Normal: Broad/Able)

Battle Navigation:
Weighty/Renowned (Normal: Weighty/Grand-Master)

Gunning:
Solid/Distinguished (Normal: Solid/Distinguished)

Carpentry:
Solid/Distinguished (Normal: Solid/Master)

Rumble: Apprentice/Able (Normal: Apprentice/Able)

Treasure Hauling:
Narrow/Distinguished (Normal: Narrow/Distinguished)

Crew Requirements:

I'd like to join a mature older crew, meaning filled with adults. The crew fame must be at least Celebrated Sailors and active with booty shares set as even. The size of the crew I'm not extremley picky about, I don't want a crew too small where I'm not the only one online, but not one too big where there are too many members where I feel like just another pirate. I'm also not too picky about my rank, sure everyone would like the rank Senior Officer, but as long as I don't start as pirate I'm fine. Also, if I am started as officer, I would like to be able to get to Senior Officer eventually after proving myself.

Flag Requirements:

Uhm, with the flag I'd just like an active flag who likes to blockade, Sea Monster Hunt and just have fun.

In case its important, my age is 24.

Deeogee.
Deeogee

~ Retired ~
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Kucey0 at Aug 30, 2008 11:07:43 AM]
[Aug 30, 2008 11:00:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
uralooser1

im a alsmot 3 year old pirate looking for a good fun crew taht i can fit in with cruuant stats are(which are down a bit)

Swordfighting: Expert/Ultimate (was cheated outta #1 but thats not for here)

Bilging: Paragon/Legendary

Sailing: Expert/Master (lower then normal)

Duty Navigation: Weighty/Master

Battle Navigation: Solid/legendary

Gunning: Solid/Ultimate (i dont gun)

Carpentry: Weighty/Renouned (lower then normal)

Rumble: Weighty/Legendary (swaps between leg/ult alot)

Treasure Hauling: Solid/Master(havent done for ages but got #1 trophy)

must really be minimum of officer to start happy to work way up i will be an active memeber even if i dont pillage much.

gimme a /tell ingame to talk
Darkvirus of cobalt, midnight & viridian
Modder of Viridian

Yankeejr tells ye, "I retired wagering."
Ye told Yankeejr, "gimme your poez den"
Yankeejr tells ye, "haha noway, that's why i retired XD"
[Sep 4, 2008 9:50:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Skunkbeard9

HI! My pirate, yarrby, is a little tired of captain life and is willing to join a more established crew. One such as serial pillagers. Find me if u wanna take me. A am glad to join any crew that is NOT BASED IN GARNET. Onyx and jade is fine. Best of all, im only 29.95! (kidding)
Yarrby of Cobalt
The Former King of Cobalt

Retired, Missing in Action, or Dead. Whatever you wish.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Skunkbeard9 at Oct 6, 2008 5:51:36 PM]
[Oct 6, 2008 5:35:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    yarrby@ymail.com [Link]  Go to top 
sirflyby

Join the fight now!!! Free Crip now, and maybe he to will join your crew.
[Oct 22, 2008 9:23:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gil6666

I am a pirate from EET( when it's 12 PM in NY it's 7 PM in my time) time zone and I wish to have a crew in my time zone preferably a medium size active one who pillages alot.
my pirate's name is Gil , by the way
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Gil6666 at Feb 3, 2009 8:37:37 AM]
[Feb 3, 2009 7:36:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PirateJo81

Hey, I'm Jo, and i've gotten bored of a life of a pirate. I have expirence in nativigating and managing a crew. Any kind of crew, even a crew that has just started is fine with me
Um, what do I type here?
[Feb 22, 2009 2:46:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dustinkyle

This is a shout out from Orch and Mazi, gib these pirates a home! We are tired, hungry, and all bones from only eating bullcannon.

Rescue them from the Dragon's Nest docks where they roam aimlessly looking for a home and scrounging for humor.

* Tears come to eyes *

They are proud members of the spades fail brigade, but are amusing drunks.
Their measurements are 71, 60, 75, combined.
They are looking for a mature crew with a sense of humor.
They are not a package deal, but they do laugh at each other's jokes.
Julie on Obsidian
Mazi on Cobalt/Emerald

Ezekiel 23:20

Ye told Prosperity, "hi"
Prosperity auto-responds, "be back in 5".
Prosperity has been idle for 10 minutes.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by dustinkyle at Mar 25, 2009 6:57:39 PM]
[Mar 25, 2009 6:56:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
orchidiana

for real.

Cruelty says, "stupid pills make me sleepy"
Madgick says, "get some clever ones then"
Cruelty says, "got any?"
Madgick says, "no I took an overdose, im a feckin jeenyus"

Orch
[Mar 25, 2009 6:57:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bkny612

This is a shout out from Orch and Mazi, gib these pirates a home! We are tired, hungry, and all bones from only eating bullcannon.

Rescue them from the Dragon's Nest docks where they roam aimlessly looking for a home and scrounging for humor.

* Tears come to eyes *

They are proud members of the spades fail brigade, but are amusing drunks.
Their measurements are 71, 60, 75, combined.
They are looking for a mature crew with a sense of humor.
They are not a package deal, but they do laugh at each other's jokes.

100k for Orch and 100k for Mazi

OO wait this isnt the bazaar
Kill your brother, you'll feel better-----Edgar Frogg (The Lost Boys)

Freak
Captain of Freakshow(a non-crew)
King of Carnival Of Oddities(a non-flag)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bkny612 at Mar 25, 2009 7:02:42 PM]
[Mar 25, 2009 7:01:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Xessive

One poe for both of them.

You alone must find the way. No one else can help you. Every way is different. And if you do lose yourself at least take solace in the absolute certainty that you will perish.

[Mar 25, 2009 7:58:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Roleni

696,969 for both! :D
Thalatta & others

Hera tells ye, "You got me so flustered by the spanking, I booched my chat response!"
Hera tells ye, "Purple is the most awesome colour ever!"
[Mar 26, 2009 2:01:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
orchidiana

696,969 for both! :D

but u just want to hump us...

Cruelty says, "stupid pills make me sleepy"
Madgick says, "get some clever ones then"
Cruelty says, "got any?"
Madgick says, "no I took an overdose, im a feckin jeenyus"

Orch
[Mar 26, 2009 1:18:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 211   Pages: 8   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates