• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 141
Posts: 141   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 18458 times and has 140 replies Next Thread
Benzene265

Re: A few jumbled thoughts Reply to this Post

Christianity in is your game, griefing your playstyle.

Christianity is an alt flag.
----------------------------------------
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[Feb 19, 2007 10:30:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
Chaotic Neutral/Sushicide Royal/avatar by Cattrin
[Feb 19, 2007 11:44:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

Curses. Sniped.

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
[Feb 19, 2007 11:45:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
Kraggard

Curses. Sniped.

Erfan, sweetie, it's not a snipe if it preceeds your post by over an hour. <3

If you did in fact start that post 1:15 earlier and finally got it to post, then I think you need to talk to your ISP and/or upgrade your computer. ;)
Avatar used by permission of Scupperer
erfan wrote: 
It's not his, honey. He's posting pictures of other guys' snakes to make himself feel better because his isn't as impressive.

[Feb 19, 2007 11:58:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

Shh. I was lagging in getting the picture. Multitasking is hard.

[Feb 19, 2007 12:48:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
KariMinger

Curses. Sniped.

Erfan, sweetie, it's not a snipe if it preceeds your post by over an hour. <3

If you did in fact start that post 1:15 earlier and finally got it to post, then I think you need to talk to your ISP and/or upgrade your computer. ;)
I think that picture proof outweighs snipering, anyways.
Zazazu : blockading near you
Captain of "Cracker-Throwing Monkey"-Ellipse-Viridian
You can't buy fame, you earn it. Unless it's Corona Reef we're talking about. -Saltake
[Feb 19, 2007 2:43:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nalle5

Christianity declaring war on a lot of people, just as usual...
Angara
Midnight

This account is retired and PM's sent here will not be answered
I am now using my Angara account

[Feb 20, 2007 8:48:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
c_squared01

just as usual...

Please, people. Don't get this thread lockered for religious reasons. It is a secular classic.
Chrisspy
[Feb 23, 2007 3:11:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fedorov

Re: Holy God..... Reply to this Post

Jesus people, whats all this about a crew being named after me? I played Puzzle Pirates a couple years ago if I recall correctly, and yes I did try to lead a reveloution(is that spelled right?), but damn is there really a crew named after me? So did you guys ever get any of the things that I was fighting for? Equality and the such?

I know this thread is 1000 years old. But all those people that were laughing at you and outnumbered you in that "Reveuolution" thread, or however u chose to spell it, well those people are all eating crow now, or prolly already ate all the crow available.

God Bless u mate! I wish the ocean had people like you these days!

Notorious Fandango by coincidence created the revolution right after you were laughed at, and this made all the oppressors eat some big bananas.

Now to the rest of you, if you are ex NF member or current NF member of know where to find these people, please post in here. We need to have a little chat about the current ocean status. It's time for Revolution part II and you promised u will be back when the ocean gets stale.

It's stale. Time to make moves.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Fedorov at Sep 6, 2012 3:49:20 AM]
[Sep 6, 2012 3:33:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dylan

ORLY? Reply to this Post

Now to the rest of you, if you are ex NF member or current NF member of know where to find these people, please post in here. We need to have a little chat about the current ocean status. It's time for Revolution part II and you promised u will be back when the ocean gets stale.

You have my ear, Federov. Start a thread. This forum, not just one ocean parley. I'll post. Looseweed might. We can get in touch with the Mad Professor.

However, we won't be playing much. Been there, done that.

Make a move, Federov. It is time fer ye! And yes, I do have a shedload of sinkers to dance the Fandango with (on Cerulean). But Fandango-type fun can be done on the cheap (bwahaha, except for Rome's wallet).

Shake it up, babes.
[Sep 6, 2012 1:44:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fedorov

Re: ORLY? Reply to this Post

You have my ear, Federov. Start a thread. This forum, not just one ocean parley. I'll post. Looseweed might. We can get in touch with the Mad Professor.

However, we won't be playing much. Been there, done that.

Make a move, Federov. It is time fer ye! And yes, I do have a shedload of sinkers to dance the Fandango with (on Cerulean). But Fandango-type fun can be done on the cheap (bwahaha, except for Rome's wallet).

Shake it up, babes.

I'm glad you responded. Lets get more of your old mates. Let's put the crow in the eyeball of the island sitting oppressor. They messed up the ocean. Small and Medium flags have no chance to contend for islands. NF must return and there are people on this ocean that will do anything to change the current state.

These waters are getting very stale and the beers are getting skunked.
[Sep 6, 2012 2:48:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pianoman1125

So, I realize that I was on the opposite side of the coin last time around but I am totally willing to be involved in round 2.

~The Maestro
Muffynz
A Cartographer

Member of Crimson Tide
YPPedia Admin
Not-so-secretly conducting the oceans since 2003.
[Sep 6, 2012 3:17:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pianoman1125    Your average cupcake is just not as tasty. [Link]  Go to top 
Voidrix00

I'm glad you responded. Lets get more of your old mates. Let's put the crow in the eyeball of the island sitting oppressor. They messed up the ocean. Small and Medium flags have no chance to contend for islands. NF must return and there are people on this ocean that will do anything to change the current state.

I think the words you're looking for are; Small and medium flags have the ability to blockade and contend islands. Just not every island.

Oppression you may call these "other islands", but they're constructed of many people whom rallied to get the island in the first place, and proberbly started small also. Having said that, an ocean of island sitters isn't productive, but your throught process isn't completly either.
Voidrix (All oceans)
Captain of Unquenchable Fury and Prince of Universe A .
Owns the largest collection of Guys on Cerulean.
[Sep 7, 2012 5:21:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fedorov

I think the words you're looking for are; Small and medium flags have the ability to blockade and contend islands. Just not every island.

Oppression you may call these "other islands", but they're constructed of many people whom rallied to get the island in the first place, and proberbly started small also. Having said that, an ocean of island sitters isn't productive, but your throught process isn't completly either.

this is the type of thinking that killed the ocean
[Sep 8, 2012 5:53:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Fedorov wrote: 

I'll say. Using the objective form "whom" where the subjective form "who" should be is detrimental to the game as a whole.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Belthazar451 at Sep 8, 2012 8:04:01 PM]
[Sep 8, 2012 8:03:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackingg

Fedorov wrote: 

I'll say. Using the objective form "whom" where the subjective form "who" should be is detrimental to the game as a whole.

Fragmented sentences are the real ocean killer, accompanied by oxymorons that have me clearly confused. *snicker*
Ivytheblade

Not intended for those with weak constitutions

Now officially dating half your Parley Trolls.
[Sep 8, 2012 9:00:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Voidrix00

Lack of injections of content, fixing of problems that are still present after several years(i.e. bugs like foraging) are more of an issue to the ocean then some "large flags oppressing the ocean" as you'd call it.
Voidrix (All oceans)
Captain of Unquenchable Fury and Prince of Universe A .
Owns the largest collection of Guys on Cerulean.
[Sep 9, 2012 4:38:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fedorov

^ Babylon
[Sep 12, 2012 12:51:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

YPP Renaissance?
Captainrich
[Sep 14, 2012 12:26:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gnarrr

^ Babylon

<-- Babylon
[Feb 28, 2013 12:43:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dylan

^ Babylon

<-- Babylon

Pfft.
[Feb 28, 2013 3:34:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 141   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates