• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2048 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
stripey2004

[Midnight] The Dawning of a Monarch

It is with great pride and pleasure that I announce the impending coronation of the new Monarch-Elect of the flag of Silver Dawn; Feegle, The Silver Poet himself.

Lord Feegle follows in the footsteps of Silver Dawn's former monarchs, including Chihiro, Spuggy, Diven, Emmy and of course, atteSmythe. As Silver Dawn enters a new era after a war-filled spring and a peaceful summer, we'd like to pay tribute to Chihiro for guiding us through these turbulent times, and to Vistr, an excellent interim-monarch.

The coronation will take place at 1pm PDT/ 4pm EDT / 9pm BST on Sunday, September 18th 2005. Join us at Dawn of a New Eta, Eta Isle's palace for the crowning of our new king.

A large pillage shall be hosted by Feegle's crew; Ransack Marauders after the ceremony. Three simultaneous tournaments; Sword Fighting, Drinking and Treasure Drop shall held after the pillage, each with a grand prize of 10,000 POE. There will be a special 2,000 POE prize for the person that writes the song / poem / sonnet / story about Feegle, that pleases him the most. Feegle shall select the winner himself. Thank you all, we hope you will help us make this an occasion to remember.
----------------------------------------
Featherfin
SO - Ransack Marauders, Lord - Marauders Pact
YPPedia administrator | Island Designer
"What's the Welsh for sea cucumber?" - Orsino
[Edit 4 times, last edit by stripey2004 at Sep 13, 2005 8:01:24 AM]
[Sep 12, 2005 2:52:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    FeatherfinYIPP [Link]  Go to top 
Rinic

Re: [Midnight] The Dawning of a Monarch

Congrats to Feegle.
[Sep 12, 2005 7:46:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheRack

I'm assuming the poetry suck up event will appear in the muse?
Cephalopod, on poker, wrote: 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: it isn't rigged.

Period. End of story.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by TheRack at Sep 13, 2005 3:17:07 AM]
[Sep 13, 2005 3:16:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Feegle

I'm assuming the poetry suck up event will appear in the muse?

As I understand it, the complete logistics for that part of the event haven't quite been worked out yet. Details will be posted in this thread once we know for certain.
- Feegs

Senior Officer of the Ransack Marauders, Midnight Ocean
Disciple of Artemis
[Sep 13, 2005 3:48:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://feegle.mathninja.com    jeffmahood    FeeglePoet [Link]  Go to top 
sunnylc2

Ahoy Mates!

Thank you all for your interest in posting your writings for King Feegle's coronation event.

Post your writings here

It should be noted that the prize is only payable on Midnight.

Thanks! And I'm looking forward to reading everyone's work!
Sunny
[Sep 14, 2005 8:11:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Feegle

Bump. Events begin in one hour.
- Feegs

Senior Officer of the Ransack Marauders, Midnight Ocean
Disciple of Artemis
[Sep 18, 2005 12:06:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://feegle.mathninja.com    jeffmahood    FeeglePoet [Link]  Go to top 
stripey2004

Thank you to all who attended the coronation, We had a lot of fun as comic relief was mainly provided by the Looterati. Good luck to Feegle as he begins his reign as the next monarch of Silver Dawn.
Featherfin
SO - Ransack Marauders, Lord - Marauders Pact
YPPedia administrator | Island Designer
"What's the Welsh for sea cucumber?" - Orsino
[Sep 18, 2005 11:47:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    FeatherfinYIPP [Link]  Go to top 
jasandrea

Thank you to all who attended the coronation, We had a lot of fun as spankings were mainly provided by the Looterati.

Fixed.
Jacquilynne
Elder Cod of The Yo-Ho Yo-Yos, Looterati
Ruby Arch: Where the brigands are Ultimate and the players used to be.
[Sep 19, 2005 8:15:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    jacquilynne [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates