• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 393
Posts: 393   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 131086 times and has 392 replies Next Thread
KISSayer

Re: Crews seeking Pirates

Im In Need of A Good Crew To Join . . . .

Me Pirate name being CaptnKristy i'll be looking for ye ship to sign up!
[Jul 21, 2006 1:24:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faohohoshaw

Poseidon's Army is seeking new and older pirates to join, we have started not to long ago and if you would like to join, just ask me Faohohoshaw (captain) or any Senior Officer in the crew and we would be more than happy to let you! :)
[Jul 21, 2006 9:51:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 

The crew Sabertooths Of The Sage is now welcomeing new members. We are ranked #2 with flag activity. We have well over 1000 members, and we are always looking for more ppl to join us! =) Send a /tell to Littlebuddy or any other SO or officer. We will be happy to have ye aboard!
Also, Check out our crew forum HERE . It is manged by me, 1472000 through the pirate and username of littlebuddy. I have posted many threads and topics for our eager, info-seeking members!

Sea Ya There!
[Jul 22, 2006 5:07:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SirBobII

Silver Cloud be looking for mates far and wide, young and old, we have milk and cookies!
[Jul 25, 2006 7:46:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cooldragon23

Poseidon's Army is seeking new and older pirates to join, we have started not to long ago and if you would like to join, just ask me Faohohoshaw (captain) or any Senior Officer in the crew and we would be more than happy to let you! :)

Hey faoho! Its Cooldragon!

Anyways, Simple Plan is looking for members to join. Just ask Cooldragon or any SO in the crew. We are not based around the band, the crew is just a simple plan! We pillage extremely often, and our pillages usually make from 300-2k! Also, anyone who joins automatically becomes a pirate. Check /cw Simple Plan for more info. We also have a crew forum that you may go to. You may only join if yer in the crew, but you can still post as a jobber (guest)

CREW
----------------------------------------
Cooldragon on Sage Ocean

Arora says, "would sume1 please give me poez to help my sister and I buy an estate?

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Cooldragon23 at Aug 3, 2006 9:15:43 AM]
[Aug 3, 2006 9:11:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bugaboo711

Avast me maties!! I am Blessedangel Capn of the crew Loyalty's Dreamers, and Queen of the Flag Illium Eternae. We be lookin for some mates to join our crew. Preferably older pirates. But if ye be mature, we will gladly take ye under our wing. We be based out of Wenslydale, and have many a ship, and more on the way. Send a tell to Blessedangel if you be interested in joining us!!
"Hold onto your dreams, your day will come" - Unknown

Follow your dreams and all is possible!!
Blessedangel, Captain of Loyalty's Dreamers on the Sage Ocean
Queen of Calliope's Awakening
[Aug 3, 2006 5:39:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.myspace.com/bugaboo711    angelslynn79@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Chaos_Angel1

lookin for people to join great new crew!!!!!! really need people ifu have decent stats u will be a high ranking pirate post if u want to join of send a tell to deathspirate schoolisout or mrpenguins also the crew is the black crew
Deathspirate captain of THE INSANE ASYLUM
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Chaos_Angel1 at Aug 19, 2006 2:41:04 PM]
[Aug 11, 2006 3:16:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lowbrass24

The crew Your Worst Nightmare is currently recruiting new members. We are a very small crew- but we are looking to expand. We love PvP (we are sea lords) brig pillages and elite sloop pillages. We can offer discounts to crewmates at the shoppes and stalls owned and managed by our members, the benefits of being in one of the largest flags on the ocean, and we can provide top level officer and bnav training.
We generally promote from within but if you have elite stats you may be able to start as an officer. If you dont have elite stats then we will train you until you have what it takes to be a leader in our crew.
If you are interested send me a PM or a tell in game. We will join any pirate who has an interest in the game.
Talley
SO of Your Worst Nightmare
Lord of Hardcore Explorers
[Aug 14, 2006 3:23:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inannamute

The crew Your Worst Nightmare is currently recruiting new members. We are a very small crew- but we are looking to expand. We love PvP (we are sea lords) brig pillages and elite sloop pillages. We can offer discounts to crewmates at the shoppes and stalls owned and managed by our members, the benefits of being in one of the largest flags on the ocean, and we can provide top level officer and bnav training.
We generally promote from within but if you have elite stats you may be able to start as an officer. If you dont have elite stats then we will train you until you have what it takes to be a leader in our crew.
If you are interested send me a PM or a tell in game. We will join any pirate who has an interest in the game.

Just wanted to say kudos for a post that was actually well written and intelligible.. it's kinda a rarity in this thread.
Inanna, Sage
Captain of Dulce et Decorum est
Nannatars

Current Avatar by Pokeme
[Aug 14, 2006 3:41:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
spyke5203

The new crew, Spykes of Doom, will glady accept any pirates wishing to look for a crew. Promotions are based of stats and loyalty, although if ye have good stats ye may find yerself starting at an Officer rank, or maybe even higher! If yer interested in joining, send a tell to Sailorspyke, or feel free to PM me.
Click here.
You know you want to.

[Aug 16, 2006 10:51:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
piratbenneke

Hey everbody,

The crew 'Pirats of the seven seas' is looking for new people to join us.
We like everybody, the new ones, the greenies, the experienced ones, ... everyone!!!
If you want to join us, give piratben or mastrix a tell that you want to join us and we will welcome you with much pleasure!!!

Thanks and see you later,
Piratben
Captain of 'Pirats of the seven seas'
[Aug 22, 2006 11:01:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rowlling

Avast me hearties!
The crew "Immortals" be lookin for loyal officers and hard working pirates.

All that dare to join me crew send me a tell or pm me if om not online !
"Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same."
[Aug 22, 2006 1:54:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crazy_rex

Ahoy! We Be Blacksteel's Bandits! This crew is all about providing all its members with a place to pillage, prosper, make a profit, and above all, have fun! We are always looking for new members but please, check the crew articles before you ask to be promoted, ok?
Blacksteel

Captain of Blacksteel's Buccaneers on the Sage Ocean
[Aug 23, 2006 7:28:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bojetta

Sirens of the Deep is looking for hardworkers
people who want to advance and sail as an officer
we have very few rules

restock the ship you got
work in the navy to get your stats up
be loyal

I value loyaty over every thing else.

name is bojetta so contact me if you want a new crew to come to.

I am usually at bojetta's distilling stall on admiral

we are recruiting officers at the moment so if you feel you can do it. and are willing to start at officer I will take any one who has started battle navi at the navy and has at least a broad in battle navi.

I prefer to gun so you will have a gunner most time.

yours bojetta
[Aug 23, 2006 9:52:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bullet2004

'Flames of Passion' is looking for you. We would like to recruit hard workers, be you new to the game or an old salt. Send a /tell to any Officer to join or do a /cwho Flames of passion to have a look at our crew info.
Cannonball
[Aug 26, 2006 3:48:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Peanut112

for gold and glory

my new 1 sloop crew For Gold and Glory is recruiting anyone who wishes to join.ship owners will be made officers.
Adamv, Sword for hire.
[Aug 28, 2006 10:40:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LDH

Bandits of Sages Sea be looking fer fine officer's and up

B naver's we are looking for with good ships

crew status
Celebrated, Sailors
flag status
(United War Lords of Sage)
16th best on sage in 2 week's of creation

send pm or i'm usually on

Sailorofgold
Sailing fer gold
Sailorofgold-Sage Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by LDH at Aug 29, 2006 12:28:14 PM]
[Aug 29, 2006 12:26:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ppplushies

Ahoy!

Animus Superstes is looking for eager new members to join. We are a medium sized crew with a medium size fleet.

We are currently look for pirates and up.

We are Celebrated Blaggard, with around 70 members, but we are growing each day.

Come join the fun! :D
Kadazzle
[Sep 3, 2006 1:29:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
samtheboy

Re: [Sage] Crews seeking Pirates

I have a new crew on Sage called Black Sage Marauders. were not thie biggest or best crew but were good. Im mainly looking for oficers to run more pillages and people with ships cause we only have 4 sloops so far. Send Redbalaylay or Patricimojr a tell if you want to join.

We're now a decent sized crew, but still looking for more people to join!
Send me or redbalaylay or lokiloki a tell in sage
Want an avatar like mine? Just ask Phillite
"Sigh. No, you're never getting unbanned after making me waste 5 minutes of my time cleaning up after you." - Lizthegrey
[Sep 12, 2006 12:37:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://leagueoflight.forumup.org [Link]  Go to top 
terdar

ahoy ! You are welcome to crew Lighthouse Inn! Contact to join:)
Kamikaze Crustaceans
Card games player ( mostly tilt& thats how you like it )
Fleet builder&trader
[Sep 16, 2006 2:09:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Maquereau

Once more!

Ahoy mateys,

Marquis des Forbans of the crew Les Aristocrates is seeking established officers (mains only please). We are in a flag that gets into war on occasion and have no qualms PvPing anyone in sight. Whether ye be the PvPer, merchant or docktart type, we welcome anyone who wishes to try out our crew. Please contact any online senior officer to have a quick chat if ye are interested.
[Sep 19, 2006 4:03:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MasonG

Legions of the Leagues

Legions of the Leagues

Our crew is constantly growing at a very steady rate. Our number one goal is perfection in all aspects of a crew. We have few rules but the ones we have are helpful and for the good of the crew.
If you wish to join us just speak to one of our officers or our captain.
-Rules of the crew (Captain = MasonG)(/cwho MasonG to see other members)
--Our number one rule is to never apoligize for losing a battle. Everyone makes mistakes and someone always has to lose. Sometimes some more than others.
--Our next rule is that you NEVER ASK FOR A PROMOTION. Plain, simple, and to the point. No questions asked.
--Our 3rd rule is that you ALWAYS obey the orders of your superiors or risk a demotion or expulsion from the crew.
--The final rule is never take a ship out that does not belong to you without the permission of it's owner.
We hope you will join us and help us on our way to become a great and powerful crew.
(Our crew is kind of rebooting because school started so I was unable to keep the crew running so just take a look and join if you wish to.)
Account: MasonG
Ocean: Sage
Crew: Leigons of the Leagues
[Edit 1 times, last edit by MasonG at Sep 21, 2006 2:35:28 PM]
[Sep 21, 2006 2:34:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
broken88

Sons of Plunder! New crew, planning to make its own flag! Join in soon before its too late. Contact Brokenshadow or Kingoflight if you wish to join. If you have a ship, then you will get fleet officer. If your stats are good, you can get officer.
Brokenshadow of Sage
[Sep 22, 2006 4:26:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chopper56

While I am not captain of the crew, I will post to invite people to join Femme Fatales.

We are mainly on in the evening hours (pirate time). We pillage quite a bit with sloops and I would like to get more WB and WF pillage going. Our standards for promotion are not too strict, and we enjoy having fun and joking. If this sounds like a crew for you, look us up. We will invite on a pilage before you join to see if this is the type of crew you want.

p.s. I am a bit of a hothead, but everyone else is cool as a cucumber. no worries though =)
Billyb

As the great philospher Jagger once said....
"You can't always get what you want!"
[Sep 22, 2006 10:05:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shalimara

I'm looking for a few good men or women

The Jolly Rogers are a funloving crew who loves to pillage, unfortunately we have during the summer been somewhat on stand by, but now we are ready to get moving again.

To join as pirate we ask that you have broad/master in 2 of the dutypuzzles

To join as Fleet Officer we ask you have the same as pirate and on top of that a masterstanding in bnav and be able to pass a bnavtest given by 2 Seniors. We prefer you have your own ship, but that is not a must

Send Greyhawk or Eternity a tell if you want to join us :)
[Sep 30, 2006 6:11:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killinfisher

Merciless!!
Were a newley started crew and desperatley need new members.
If you have a ship and wish to join then you'll be automatically given FO!!

/tell Yodadda in game!!
Former Good Grief, Outcast member.

Gypsyjayne tells you,"Parley is actually latin for "Mock Verlool here."

IGN: Derpweasel
[Oct 1, 2006 1:15:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    nevertall [Link]  Go to top 
MistofSage

The Mist Of Sage is looking for some pirates to join up!
50+ members and Renowned.

If you have a vessel you will get Fleet Officer =)
Ask any SO or Me to join up. =D
Sage-
Astumori
Captain of Revelations of the Sea
King of the flag Genesis

Viridian-
Astumori
Pirate of US Navy (Just Started)
Member of Live and Let Die
[Edit 1 times, last edit by MistofSage at Oct 2, 2006 7:59:31 PM]
[Oct 2, 2006 7:54:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LDH

Ok here goes,

Bandits of Sages Sea is looking for strong officers
or higher who are keep to pillage

my crew has been on the top spots a few times first time we got to 35th then to 34th then to 27th then it went down

Very long boring part i know but just explianing.

lately we got on the bottom

PM me or i'm usually on

Sailorofgold

Sailing for gold for ever!

Sailorofgold-Sage Ocean
[Oct 5, 2006 12:47:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stabsman

Judgment Day (used to be BrotherhoodoftheExiled) would be happy to welcome any pirate who is willing to serve, make poe, or to hang around with some of the best pirates on Sage

Stabman on Sage,

Senior Officer and Mascot of Judgment Day
Stabsman
Officer of Defenders of truth
Member of Verus Fidelitas

{hearty} says, "we both wants to STABS the MAN"

[Oct 19, 2006 7:36:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
akerasi

The Permanent Floating Riot Club (PFRC) is looking for skilled pillagers who wish to learn to play better. We prefer that a mate applying to join has at least a grand-master in some shipboard skill. Contact Akerasi on Sage if you'd like to join.
Akerasi, Captain of the PFRC, Sage Ocean
Seido, Mercenary for hire, Sage Ocean
Citizen of Arakoua Island and the keeper of Arakoua's Destiny
[Oct 20, 2006 1:13:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 393   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates