• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 393
Posts: 393   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 131083 times and has 392 replies Next Thread
Peterfgh

Re: Crews seeking Pirates

Sage Dragons on sage are looking for people to join! we are currently looking for anyone. We are a small crew but we are hoping to develop! send a tell to Jabbadahut, or the captain (Peterfgh) on weekends!
----------------------------------------
PBN4ever

Pbnever on Viridian!
[Mar 11, 2008 12:54:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
djdizx

Swindled Souls.... Originally made in Notorious by Twistedtwist... Remade March 6, 2008...

Intent is to gather all the straggler elites that are floating around and help the new players the enter as well...

Send Twistedtwist a tell to join and help our cause...

§

Swindled Souls brings you one step closer to greatness. :P Come play with us and we'll show you a great time. :)
Bellsdestroy On All Oceans

SO of Swindled Souls and Lady of Undeclared~Sage

SO of Attention Deficit Demons and Queen of Necromania ~ Hunter
[Mar 15, 2008 10:18:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ProfesorRG

Hello mates.
I just started a crew in order to give captaincy a try, and thus am looking for pirates to join. My goals for the crew are to have a mature group that enjoy each other's company and can have fun in all the aspects of the piratey life. This includes pillages, crew run atlantis, the occasional flotilla and help with the flag. Promotions will not be easy, but let me know if you are interested and we can chat. If you are tired of immaturity or pettiness, or just feel like a quieter, smaller crew, please feel free to look us up.
The crew is GrimFellas and is a member of Tea and Strumpets.
If you are interested in joining contact me ingame or with a PM.
~Grimly
Grimly

Tea and Strumpeter

[Mar 18, 2008 10:37:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Totalwreck

Flames Of Passion are once again looking for mature crew members.

We are a small style crew that welcome all comers of a mature nature as we are mostly 20+.

If you want to do merc runs, play poker or just mem then join us.

Send me or any Officer online a /tell.....or if youjust wanna check us out do a /cw Flames Of Passion.

Regards Masty.
Shiva

Former Hunter now
[Mar 23, 2008 11:16:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dadoui

hi
i b capn of greenies.
i b recruiting.
i has a kewl crew name (Greenies!!1) and flag name (Luckers!!1ONE)
u send tell i giv job
kkthxbai!

[/sarcasm]... Have a look at the crew in game srsly <3
Douinette

Castor broadcasts, "Looks like a Power Hamster fell out of its cage. It has been returned to its duties. Hamster Appreciation Tourney soon!"
[Mar 23, 2008 11:48:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quellietwo

hi
i b capn of greenies.
i b recruiting.
i has a kewl crew name (Greenies!!1) and flag name (Luckers!!1ONE)
u send tell i giv job
kkthxbai!

[/sarcasm]... Have a look at the crew in game srsly <3

omfgz. DUDE. I so wanna join ya crew nw. fanx send me tell plz plz plzzz :O PLX CAN I AV CAPTION POSITION!!!!!!!!
Equilesse on Sage.
Fleet Officer of Island Raiders
Member of Illium Eternae

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Quellietwo at Mar 24, 2008 12:07:49 AM]
[Mar 24, 2008 12:05:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daviddavison

Avengers of Me Wrath under the flag Shadows of Sage is looking for Skilled navers and puzzlers. Yeah I got a bit of poes and I wanna blockade. Looking for people who want to puzzle to build fame and learn the blockade game. I got a bit of free time coming this summer so that can only mean:
BLOCKADE BLOCKADE BLOCKADE
See Johanson to join the boomy fun :)
Joh to my friends Mr. Johanson to all others....

Built a new computer. So easy even a Joh can do it.

Nooblar only retired because he misses me playing.
[Mar 27, 2008 2:58:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tonyhitman

Art of War is always looking for new pirates to join! :D

Were in the flag Eternal Glory, have roughly 50 members and are quite skilled.

Just message any officer to give you an invite to the crew! :)

Hope to see some people coming out to give us a try!

Thanx :D

--------------------------------
-Aatank (Sage ocean)
~Captain of Art of War~
~Prince of Eternal Glory~
[Apr 3, 2008 2:48:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Coolkidmania

Undeclared as a flag is looking for some Apprentice Blockade Administators.
Positions looking to fill:

Apprentice JC
Apprentice Board Admiral

We are looking for mature candidates only, preferably with a good reputation on sage and a willingness to learn and be a part of a team. We have vast experiance within our flag walls and we are looking to pass on knowledge to newcomers.

Criteria:
Must have played the game for 6 months.
Have vast knowledge of ship mechanics (Min crew, Influence ring etc).
MUST have Ventrilo. (Or just a microphone and speakers)
MUST be over the age of 16.

The accepted candidates will be expected to join thier main character to one of the crews in our flag, and sit through hours or explaining, pointing out and field practice.

Serious applicants only please, Speak to Boiwonder for more details.
Fresher dan a moscupperer
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Coolkidmania at Apr 7, 2008 9:44:05 AM]
[Apr 7, 2008 9:41:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sunnyboi

I can haz spot in blockades with Boiwonder? :O
Pissin in your cheerios since May 1, 1941.
[Apr 9, 2008 11:07:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zachxblast

Just one more swig is seeking Pirates

No news is good news

Send tell to Hosha
Dedicated to the crew of Just One More Swig

Hosha: Officer
Hasha: Pirate
Biat: Cabin Preson
[Edit 1 times, last edit by zachxblast at Apr 12, 2008 12:00:11 PM]
[Apr 10, 2008 6:24:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Zach123654789 [Link]  Go to top 
Orangemarkee

Re: Just one more swing is seeking Pirates

Hello.

I am Blacknavi, Captain of 'Marooned' formerly an Officer of 'Dream Catchers' and SO of 'Sea Bounty Hunters', a now disbanded crew. I have quite a bit of experience, as I have been playing Y!PP(excessively) for around 7 months.

'Marooned' is a brand spanking new crew, looking for people who are interested in becoming Officers, and possibly(at some point) FO or SO. We are also interested in new people who would like to get a bit of info about the game and crews.

No, we are not in a flag currently, but we're searching.

Thank you for reading this post, please send me a tell in the game, or send a PM my way.
Blacknavi, Captain of 'Everlasting Hurricane' and Member of 'Fleet of Dreams' on Sage
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Orangemarkee at Apr 11, 2008 3:42:26 PM]
[Apr 10, 2008 4:02:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zeuis

Death Sentence, under the flag Shadows of Sage be recruiting people!

We be lookin' for Pirates and officers, PM me, or better, send me a /tell in game.
Johanson wrote:

Age: Old enough to know how to do it and young enough to do it all night.

Zeuis, Princess of SoS.
[Apr 11, 2008 3:02:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twistedtwist

Swindled Souls is a crew for anyone.... when i say anyone.. i mean anyone...

We are a crew of freedom.... with that said we do what we want as we want... as long as majority agrees...

there is a structure here.. and a rather diplomatic reasoning behind us...

we are looking for anyone who just needs to be relieved of their everyday crew with stat restrictions and what not....

thnx
Finally a Silenced Soul

http://www.pirates-in-real.page.tl/Sage.htm

Are you Twistedtwist?
Prometheus

I was, that means I am...
[Apr 14, 2008 6:02:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    twistedrhymetry@yahoo.com    Twistedtwist [Link]  Go to top 
Pireteash

Crew Name: An Epic Connection
Crew Capitan: Piratesh
Crew quantity: 108
Crew # of vessels: 15+
Ranks looking for: All ranks.
contact info:

* Reply to this thread.
* Send me a PM.
* Try contacting me in game if i am on.
* Talk to one of the Off+

Thank you. For more information please contact me.
Piratesh
Sage Ocean
TRIED to Quit the game.
Gea says:

I'm a planet. Planets usually have rocks :-p

[Apr 21, 2008 7:52:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jacktopus

The Whitewater Sailing Corporation wants YOU!

Whitewater Sailing Corporation is active once more!
For the first time since November 2007 we have opened our doors and begun actively seeking pirates; This is a lighthearted crew (all two of our active members!!) and we're hoping to build a new, strong officer core of fun and active mates to make sure that whitewater sailing becomes the way of the future....

You think you have what it takes? One of these positions could be YOURS!

Officer: Good puzzling skills, distinguished+ bnav
F Officer: Good puzzling skills, respected+ bnav, previous officer experince, *the gift of trust*
S Officer Exceptional puzzling skills, master+ bnav(pretty lenient on this), previous officer experience, you must be trustworthy...
Diggable threads wouldn't go amiss either

If you're interested PM me or send a /tell to Whitershade on Sage I'm most often on between 10PM and 6 AM PDT
Tascrunot.
[Apr 26, 2008 4:00:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dukedevil

No Regrets is a brand new crew on Sage. We are looking for all pirates, no matter how skilled. Fun crew, nice members, and we pillage alot!
Quaziro on Sage
Semi-retired from Puzzle Pirates.

Hotnoob says, "Well, you have a murder of crows, a pride of lions, and a sparta of old men wearing speedos.

[Apr 26, 2008 10:34:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    NO TY [Link]  Go to top 
docwho83

Avast ye landlovers!

I, captain of the Time Lords of Sage, we are looking for new members to join the crew.

We are an old crew and we have a small flag. But we are planning to rebuild.

there are a hand full of ships in my crew.
Docwho captain of the Time Lords of Sage
[Apr 28, 2008 6:27:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/doc_portal/index.htm    doc_portal    docportal [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

The crew 'The British Bulldogs' are currently recruiting, run by my youngest brother Shox. I'm currently a Senior Officer there trying to help him run it and so forth. If you're interested in joining send either of us a /tell and ask.
A Confirmed Basterd, Antix
Of Guerrilla Warfare 2018 fame

[Apr 28, 2008 5:24:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jinxplus1

Just Because is always recruiting. Currently under the Flag of Good Grief (which is an excellent flag to gain experience in 'kades in, as long as you're willing to put a little effort in yourself).

We are a fairly relaxed crew and won't force you to do anything you don't wish to, willing to help answer any questions you may have, and generally friendly. We are not a large crew, nor likely to ever be a very large crew, but all members are trusted and in the positions they are for good reason.

If you join us, regardless of how awesome you are you will not be anything more than an officer for at least 2 weeks while we get to know you. There are unlocked ships for crew use and all we ask is that you restock, or at least put the poe in the hold for restock.

Both crew chat and fo chat is, at times, not for the faint hearted, please bear this in mind.

See you on the seas, or, in the Inns of Sage,

Jinxplus.
Jinxplus

Captain of Just Because

Now flying the flag of One Step Beyond. Margaritaville. we're around here somewhere.

Randomly appearing on other oceans...
[Apr 30, 2008 7:57:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
neonblaze

Re: [Sage] Crews seeking Pirates

Neon Knights Illustrious/Eminent arround 13th in sage really nice arround 160 members chat a lot and lookin for any members from cabin to FO
[May 2, 2008 3:34:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lucy144

Unholy Justice Is Hireing!

Introduction

Hello guys and girls, this new sagely crew is looking for active and friendly matey's to join us.

As any crew, we aim to grow in size and strength. But alongside that we aim to create a fun social crew who can have a laugh and a joke as well as the work.

Intrested? read on ;)

Ranking

Our ranks in this crew are not tottaly stat dependant, sure you may have wightys and solids ect, but do I really want thiefs and trouble causers in my crew?

Trust and freindship is just as important as stats, so please, do not ask me to rank you higher upon joining, it's not happening

Booty shares

Crew shares are set to even, and that wont be changeing

Fun and Events

We do plan to enter ourselves in event cades when we grow and aquire more ships, we also plan to hold pillages when we can.

Extra Notes

Myself and the first mate orginate from viridian, together we have over 8 years game experiance so if our pirate stats seem a little low, you know the reason =)

No I do not wish to sell this crew

No I do not wish to join your flag, we are happy in this one

Contact Kelana if you be intrested, fair winds
BeAuTy CaPtUrEs AtTeNtIoN, PeRsOnAlItY cApTuReS tHe HeArT.
[May 3, 2008 10:11:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Knowledge13

together we have over 8 years game experiance

Hows that?
Know of the Hunter Ocean.
[May 3, 2008 10:36:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lucy144

together we have over 8 years game experiance

Hows that?

Because we have both played for 4 years each, he started before me, hope this answers your question
BeAuTy CaPtUrEs AtTeNtIoN, PeRsOnAlItY cApTuReS tHe HeArT.
[May 3, 2008 10:41:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
outcast4life

The Crew "Curiosity Kills" is now recruiting!!!!

Looking for pirates with master plus ratings on the basic stations: sails, bilge, carp etc..

Thanks, Captdave
"Shwayze" on Emerald

King of Unwanted Attention
[Edit 3 times, last edit by outcast4life at May 12, 2008 5:03:40 PM]
[May 6, 2008 6:40:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Puremonopoly

GENERAL ENTERPRISE is recruiting all eager pirates to join a GREAT crew STRONG FUN AND FAIR send me a tell to join GENERAL ENTERPRISE.

GENERAL ENTERPRISE is willing to accept all SMALL crew that wants to merge their crew with GENERAL ENTERPRISE, i will gladly and take care of your crew members under mine wing.

GENERAL ENTERPRISE is paying reasonable amount of poe to all small crews who merge with General Enterprise.

Buying Female/Males clothes including rags send a tell to PUREMONOPOLY

my crew has about 30 officer
lots of pillage everyday

mostly because i reward my officer to do pillage.

i give a bit of incentive to all my officer.

just as trust loans

recruiting loans

poker loan

all type of financial aid.

don't expect 10k

i usually help pay for your badge in exachange you recruit at least 20 members by the end of the month or something similar.

or run 1 pillage everythday for 30 days or something similar.

if you got a ultimate poker trophy you are somewhat eligble for a loan. most of the time its 5k. don't expect to get a second loan if you lost your first 5k until you pay me back the cash i loan you at first.

remmber nothing is free.

i expect at least double my investment if you triple my investment you are saying you will want to do more business with me next time.

for example i loan 5k

you send me 15k.

next time you are eligble to burrow 10k as long as you double that too. but i will only lend 10k at most. but if you keep on tripling my investment.

expect me to be very nice to you. and if you want to open a bank account with me. thats fine with me. i will keep cash for you and invest them. but i charge 25 percent of the cash you give so if you want me to hold 100k for you i will keep 25k. idon't care how you got the cash. i am in it for the cash.

if i can profit. i am there

Future Business Leader of America currently public relation of my school
GENERAL ENTERPRISE is recruiting all eager pirates to join a GREAT crew STRONG FUN AND FAIR send me a tell to join GENERAL ENTERPRISE.

GENERAL ENTERPRISE is paying reasonable amount of poe to all small crews who merge with General Enterprise.
[May 15, 2008 6:13:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
outcast4life

GENERAL ENTERPRISE is willing to accept all SMALL crew that wants to merge their crew with GENERAL ENTERPRISE, i will gladly and take care of your crew members under mine wing.

Buying Female/Males clothes including rags send a tell to PUREMONOPOLY

my crew has about 30 officer
lots of pillage everyday

mostly because i reward my officer to do pillage.

i give a bit of incentive to all my officer.

just as trust loans

recruiting loans

poker loan

all type of financial aid.

don't expect 10k

i usually help pay for your badge in exachange you recruit at least 20 members by the end of the month or something similar.

or run 1 pillage everythday for 30 days or something similar.

if you got a ultimate poker trophy you are somewhat eligble for a loan. most of the time its 5k. don't expect to get a second loan if you lost your first 5k until you pay me back the cash i loan you at first.

remmber nothing is free.

i expect at least double my investment if you triple my investment you are saying you will want to do more business with me next time.

for example i loan 5k

you send me 15k.

next time you are eligble to burrow 10k as long as you double that too. but i will only lend 10k at most. but if you keep on tripling my investment.

expect me to be very nice to you. and if you want to open a bank account with me. thats fine with me. i will keep cash for you and invest them. but i charge 25 percent of the cash you give so if you want me to hold 100k for you i will keep 25k. idon't care how you got the cash. i am in it for the cash.

if i can profit. i am there

Future Business Leader of America currently public relation of my school

how is paying crews to merge, and ways for you to profit have anything to do with "crews seeking pirates". just stop posting this huge page full of non-sense on every thread you see. thank you
"Shwayze" on Emerald

King of Unwanted Attention
[Edit 1 times, last edit by outcast4life at May 15, 2008 9:09:53 PM]
[May 15, 2008 9:08:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
darroc

Re: General Enterprise

Information about the aforementioned General Enterprise may be found here.
Please read it if you are ever tempted to join, or even to job.
You've been warned.
[May 16, 2008 6:17:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ToniGirl

Re: General Enterprise

The crew, Departed, is now looking for any skill level of pirate to join us. We might pillage, we might not. We will be having fun. If interested, send Tonigirl, Servilia or Burninator a tell for more info. Thanks and fair winds!
Tonigirl on Sage.
Mustang says, "vote for me being monarch when shrooms posts an issue"
Mustang says, ":O"
Tonigirl says, "boo hiss"
Tonigirl says, "Shrooms all day er'y day"
Ye are now a Lady of yer flag.
[May 27, 2008 7:41:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
HotNoob

No Regrets needs some pirates, were accepting everyone...
[May 31, 2008 8:48:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 393   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates