• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 393
Posts: 393   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 123202 times and has 392 replies Next Thread
thegenieped

Re: Crews seeking Pirates

Octopus's Garden wants YOU!

Octopus's garden is a small and recent crew that is looking for some skilled pirates to fill some important ranks in the crew. Having a ship would give you automatically a FO rank and maybe SO if you have great stats. We are especially looking for pirates who are constantly working. We also need pirates that are always ready to pillage and have fun.

If you are interested, you can PM me or contact me ingame at Ginoc name or Mcscurveydog.
[Mar 10, 2007 7:48:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
thundabird

Ahoy, The Knights of Ages is now looking for pirates.

This is a new crew and am looking for new officers to recruit and lead pillages.

We have a website already up and running, so come and check us out at www.questofages.org

This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new crew.

Send a tell to Thundar or type in /cwho the knights of ages
to see who is online
----------------------------------------
~Thundar
Senior officer in Sirens Song
Captain of The Knights of Ages
Captain of King Leviathan's Army
Fleet Officer in Scallyways
Officer in Devil's Bane
Sage Ocean
[Mar 11, 2007 9:57:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sunnyrose

Blazing Torch is in search of some new mates to join us! We are a fun loving bunch, and a mature in age only bunch..lol We have our fun, and chats can get a bit interesting at times! We love to help our crew members achieve their best potential. You are all welcome in our crew. No matter your skill level! Send a tell to any of our officers or the capn! Looking foreward to meeting you! Divineone!
Divineone A.K.A. Divi
of Sage and Hunter

[Mar 12, 2007 10:58:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    angelslynn79@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
vanway

The Motley Crue is looking for pirates who hates pillaging. That's why everyone who joins our crew will be automatically make you officer. Why? So we don't have to listen to you whining because there's no pillies going on!
GAME OVER

[Mar 13, 2007 9:52:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wfmaster

The crew The Shadows of a Wolf is looking for both experienced and up and coming officers. Looking to expand rapidly. Send Kingwolfy,sweetspice,princesswolf or mastapillage a tell to join. Basic easy requerments for officer. Hit the seas fast with this crew and pillage to your hearts content.
[Mar 17, 2007 12:49:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blackgh0st

Join the "Crusaders of Sage" we are an awsome crew founded by the queen of the number one flag as a branch to help the "Shooting Stars of Sage" maintain our status as number one flag. JOIN UP LADS N LASSIES
[Mar 19, 2007 1:56:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JimBob54

The Empire, a crew in the flag Outcasts, is now hiring regular officers!

We need help leading pillages, and helping less expierienced players become the future leaders of the game.

If you are interested, please send Looty or Rylas a tell.
Looty on Sage

Senior Officer of the Crew, Capitalism Kills
Lord of the Flag, Big Bad Wolf
[Mar 20, 2007 3:05:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mrd84

My crew are currently seeking new members. I am the Captain of The Culture Club . Your stats must be reasonable. To be SO you must be Distinguished or higher in bnav.

We are a good crew and we love attacking anything that floats past.

We're a friendly crew who enjoys having a good chatter on crew chat and enjoy chatting and making silly comments over flag officer chat. (The flags we've been in think we're mental. We do it because it's fun!) We made Renowned status in 10 days. We are only 14 days old. We hope to be Eminent very soon.

If you want to join send a tell to either Ohhshoot, Shupman, Secsy, Thesavior or Mazzy (I'm in charge of this lot). Or you can just PM me on here. Or run a /cwho search to see who's online and ask an officer to sort you out.
Mazzy on Sage

[Mar 22, 2007 4:08:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kiddfox

I am Scabbard capitan of the Irish Raiders we are in need of alot of people so far we own 1 sloop and 1 merchant brig if you wish to join our crew pm me or send me a tell in the game.

__________Scabbard of the Irish Raiders
[Mar 22, 2007 4:23:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JimBob54

Re: [Sage] Crews seeking Pirates

The Crew "The Empire" is looking to hire Officers and Fleet Officers. We are looking for expierience, so you should have at least 3 broads, and 1 respected. Just sen Looty or Rylas a tell.
Looty on Sage

Senior Officer of the Crew, Capitalism Kills
Lord of the Flag, Big Bad Wolf
[Mar 23, 2007 3:38:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stusmobile

Who - Angellic Upstarts
Where - Based out of Caravanserai
Why - The biggest question of all, why join us .....

We are a small group of mature pirates looking to grow our crew with quality recruits. We offer the same as every other crew with regards to ships, training, stalls etc, where we differ is that we are here for fun and poe, not politics, tarting or bitching. We seek like minded mates to come sail with us and see if we're the sort of group you're looking for.

We won't promote ya for having a million poe or 20 ships, but we will promote you if you prove to be of the same mind as us .... slightly twisted with a hint of perversion for flavour ;)

check out the crew site at and post in the guest forums if interested:

www.angellicupstarts.com
http://indicatradingco.110mb.com/index.html

Goethe: "Whatever you do, or dream you can do, begin it - boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now."
[Mar 26, 2007 7:20:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://indicatradingco.110mb.com/index.html [Link]  Go to top 
akerasi

PFRC may riot again!

The Permanent Floating Riot Club is re-forming, from the ground up, and trying to become once again the sort of crew it once was. At this moment, it is my solo crew, and nothing else, but due to some interest I have considered changing this, and once again making a crew with odd ideals to change the face of Sage, for the better.

I am seeking experienced Officers and Pirates with at the VERY LEAST a Grand-Master in some shipboard discipline (Sailing, Carpentry, Bilging, Gunnery, Duty Navigation). If you wish to be an officer, I will personally test your skills in battle navigation. I do not trust the stat, as it tells me nothing about how you PVP.

What sort of crew will this be? Although I hope YOU help decide that, we are a crew with high ideals, accepting even as cabin persons only those that show dedication and skill. In our heyday, we were #10 on the fame list with 32 people. I wish to see this sort of success again.

If you're an old PFRCer and want to join in the fun again, great. New to this sort of thing? Just ask me about it, in PMs.

We are currently a member of the flag we and The Wrecking Crew founded, T-N-T. It's a wonderful flag and holds two islands ;).

We have always been famous for our officer training and our stringent policies, as well as just plain having a lot of fun while making a ton of money. If this is the sort of ideal you want, and you want the challenge of trying to do this from the ground up with me, send me a PM. I can't do it alone, but with the right help, anything is possible.
Akerasi, Captain of the PFRC, Sage Ocean
Seido, Mercenary for hire, Sage Ocean
Citizen of Arakoua Island and the keeper of Arakoua's Destiny
[Apr 1, 2007 12:07:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
21Robin12

SWTF

Sleeping with the Fishes is looking for more officers! People willing to pillage regularly, and preferably those with an interest in blockading. We can offer ships to pillage with and we take part in many event blockades as a flag, there is an active /crew chat and we are a freindly bunch of people :)
Anyone willing to join as cabin person can do so as well :)
Robinjh
[Apr 3, 2007 6:03:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Drhou

[Sage] Crews seeking Pirates

I am Drhou, captain of Unsung Buccaneers. I took a bit of a leave of absence, but have returned and after some reconstruction we are now taking in all pirates.

Before requesting to join make sure to check our YPPedia page for our rules and promotion guidelines.
yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Unsung_Buccaneers

To join send a tell to Drhou or Watercloset on Sage, or send a PM to Drhou
~ Drhou
Captain of Unsung Buccaneers
Titled Member of Eternal Glory
[Apr 16, 2007 4:06:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    djturnabout    djturnabout [Link]  Go to top 
bish0hki

The Black Pearls of Sassan,,
of the flag
Veracious Fairytale
Is looking for you. Well, Maybe not you, But, Why not you?

We are at the moment a small and Mature crew about 30 strong. We are willing to train new players ( in the hope of it developing loyalty of course ) and welcome Experienced players.

We are looking to expand our ranks and have a strong need for Officer qualified Members.

All Members will be promoted to pirate soon after Joining ( soon as on of the SO's are asked )

Ship owners are assigned instant Officer Status but will be demoted if they prove undeserving of that rank. ( instant being defined as , as soon as a SO is made aware of you )

Non ship owners must have a few decent stats, including naving, guning and bnav to be concidered to officer status. This decision will be made by the SO's.

Please sent Me, Bishohki a tell saying You want in to join up.

you may also contact Sherazade blackeyepete or jomichka ,, but I am on much more often, so you have a better chance at finding me online.

At the moment, Our Crew fleet consists of

7 sloops
2 cutters
2 merchant brigs
2 war brigs
[Apr 18, 2007 6:59:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rudolpho

Custodia Linguae, based off Scrimshaw Island

We're a small crew of folks who are dedicated to the use of full and properly spelled words whenever possible, as well as casual pillages and chipper conversation. If you're looking for a mature group of people who appreciate a relaxed pace and pleasant gaming, we might just be for you.

The fleet is small but growing, and promotion opportunities abound. All new inductees will be taken directly to Pirate, while officer status is very attainable with even lowish puzzle rankings. We don't have the fame to be allied to a flag, and I honestly don't know that we ever will.

We won't be the most famous or efficient crew, but if you've wanted to check out the more advanced features of the game at your own pace, we'd be happy to have you aboard.

Send PMs or a tell in game, and I'll be glad to set up a meeting with you.
[Apr 19, 2007 11:51:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    xboyxwonderx [Link]  Go to top 
Rudolpho

Ah, forgot my Sage name... I'm Dolph.
[Apr 20, 2007 12:42:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    xboyxwonderx [Link]  Go to top 
koi_master

Ahoy! The Lime Green Cabbages is now hiring. We were started when the Sage Ocean was first released. We had many members and were very succesful. About half of a year ago we merged into another crew, and now we are trying to rebuild ourselves. We are hoping to become the crew that we once were, but to do that we need members.

We are Democratic, paying evenly. Since we are short of members, we are considering all promotions.

Wutsup on Sage

Current avvie by Liliene <3
[Apr 23, 2007 1:11:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
strayshot

as allways the shooting stars of sage are hiring brave pirates to help us in our pillages. we are the number one crew in sage and are the main crew of the number one flag in sage (fearless priveterees). you can probly find a job offering on the notice board but if you cant feel free to give me a tell when im on. you can also look us up on YPPedia
"People can have the Modle T in any color they want, so long as it's black." - Henry Ford
[Apr 25, 2007 6:53:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
akerasi

as allways the shooting stars of sage are hiring brave pirates to help us in our pillages. we are the number one crew in sage and are the main crew of the number one flag in sage (fearless priveterees). you can probly find a job offering on the notice board but if you cant feel free to give me a tell when im on. you can also look us up on YPPedia

And, as always, the representatives of this crew are wonderfully effective communicators. I won't even bother to point out the glaring grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors here. I'm amazed that you managed to do worse than your last hiring post... kudos!
Akerasi, Captain of the PFRC, Sage Ocean
Seido, Mercenary for hire, Sage Ocean
Citizen of Arakoua Island and the keeper of Arakoua's Destiny
[Apr 27, 2007 2:21:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rot740

(((((((*-_-*-_-*107k left till we have a GRAND FRIGRATE IN OUR CREW*-_-*-_-*-_-*)))))

Need ALL people to come help us or just come to have fun. We the Free Spirits fell free to do whateva you want in this ALL BUT NT IN RULES. And yes we are saving for a Grand Frigrate and need YOU to help. IF everyone pays 1k and joins they will have a +1 ranking (NOT CAPTAIN). So how will i pay all this back, I will have a party pillage to pay ALL people in the crew 1k. i will have a few fights and all people who donate is partly a ticket into the crew!

-You may keep your rank*
-You may keep all your stuff**
-You may join the crew if you pay tickets.
-We will not be hiring till the event happens.
-WE CAN'T HAVE THE PARTY IF 107 PEOPLE DON'T COME!

*Except if you fail to follow rules.
**All but the 1k entrance fee.

(((((Free Spirits GF Party)))))

To join send a tell to Rohannahor,Kkev,Treemonkey,or Scarletlace to join! Thank Ye
[Apr 27, 2007 2:48:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cgg1305

Knights of Saint George

Captain's stats and YPPedia page
Crew info page and website
Pishkirlin of Emerald
[Apr 29, 2007 1:27:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bish0hki

The Black Pearls of Sassan,,
of the flag
Veracious Fairytale
Is looking for you. Well, Maybe not you, But, Why not you?

We are at the moment a small and Mature crew about 30 strong. We are willing to train new players ( in the hope of it developing loyalty of course ) and welcome Experienced players.

We are looking to expand our ranks and have a strong need for Officer qualified Members.

All Members will be promoted to pirate soon after Joining ( soon as on of the SO's are asked )

Ship owners are assigned instant Officer Status but will be demoted if they prove undeserving of that rank. ( instant being defined as , as soon as a SO is made aware of you )

Non ship owners must have a few decent stats, including naving, guning and bnav to be concidered to officer status. This decision will be made by the SO's.

Please sent Me, Bishohki a tell saying You want in to join up.

you may also contact Sherazade blackeyepete or jomichka ,, but I am on much more often, so you have a better chance at finding me online.

At the moment, Our Crew fleet consists of

7 sloops
2 cutters
2 merchant brigs
2 war brigs

Bump-a-Rumpa-Bumpa
[May 2, 2007 9:48:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saau

The Time Lords of Sage, of the Rubber Duckies flag, are seeking new pirates.

We're a small group of friends that enjoy pillaging for the social aspects, which means we've thrown the bo'sun's whip overboard so everyone can have a good time.

We're looking for mature and good-humoured people who are trustworthy. Experience and expertise in the puzzles is a bonus, but not a requisite. For anyone looking to work up to any of the Officer positions but don't quite know where to start, join the Time Lords. We're happy to train you on all aspects of pillaging, from naving to stocking a ship.

Send a /tell to Athalus
[May 7, 2007 2:29:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bushwacker

The Black Sage Marauders of the flag League of Light is looking for new mates to sail and have fun with. Fresh off our victory at Amity Island we are looking for new pirates to strengthen our hold on the seas.

Skipperbc, Fleet Officer of BSM
Skipperbc on the Sage Ocean
Proud citizen of the United State of America!!
If you can read this sig thank a teacher, if you can read it in English thank a soldier
[May 24, 2007 12:51:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pokemonruler

Ahoy The Lords Of Chaos Of the newest flag Project Mayhem !
Or anyother crew in the flag.
Anyways we are usually docked at Admiral.
Redberdjr also calld Red
Cabin Person and Bilge Rat of the crew Lords of Chaos
Member of the flag Project Mayhem
[May 25, 2007 3:33:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Potatowhale12 [Link]  Go to top 
seawaterdrop

A Phoenix's Song was created by Seawaterdrop with a few close friends almost four months ago.

What do we need? What do we offer?

We are open to all kind of pirates providing they are ready to have fun, respect the game rules and be generally kind. We love taking care of new pirates and introducing them into the game. To contact us, type '/cwho A Phoenix's Song' and then '/tell' plus the name of any pirate that is listed as online in game. You will be passed on to an officer who will be happy to meet you and join you to our lovely crew.

We also need some active übernice officers to take care of our crew. With the end of course and real life circumstances, some of the present officers have less time to lead pillages in crew. I find it hard too due to full time work plus lots of crew and flag responsibilities. We need and can help all kind of people: learning active officers who would like training and doing small ships; experienced pirates who want to lead elite and semi-elite pillages; and officers who can bnav large ships. Contact Seawaterdrop in game and we will talk. If you know me already, much the better!.

We are still a pretty small crew, but we have big plans for the summer! And we are framed within a large, fun, real good flag that loves us and where we are very active. You will find lots of chances for events, parties, good pillaging, making friends and contacts, blockading and fast learning with us!
Mireia

Love can go where strength and power can't: to the core of a human soul.
[Jun 3, 2007 6:48:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daviddavison

Avengers Of Me Wrath A relatively new crew with a fleet already of ships is seeking out Pirates we are a stat based crew trying to grow. We are seeking good navers for leading pillies and going into the floattilla. We are part of the flag Raving Notion and planning some big things. We will have parties and gatherings at my Townhouse with lots of prizes we will also be working to grow our stats and crew to be a legitamite crew on sage in contention for fame. If interested PM me or see me no sage.

Johanson
Captian of Avengers of Me Wrath
Joh to my friends Mr. Johanson to all others....

Built a new computer. So easy even a Joh can do it.

Nooblar only retired because he misses me playing.
[Jun 4, 2007 10:45:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
okcorall

Looking for blockade orientated pirates in the crew Good Standing. Only the serious need apply.

Read crew and flag statement, and if you're still interested. Contact a royal.
Hiding down south
[Jun 5, 2007 9:19:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
torench

ok the Holy Guards of Sage are now taking pirates and the first ten ppl with ships will be automatically Senior Officer.
[Jun 7, 2007 12:54:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 393   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates