• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 393
Posts: 393   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 131082 times and has 392 replies Next Thread
ramgirl09

Re: Crews seeking Pirates

Desperados is looking for some reliable hard working mates to join our new crew! We have large ambitions to become a very strong crew on Sage. Promotion can come quickly to those who prove themselves competant and trustworthy! Contact Dantez or Metisis for more information!
[Jan 13, 2007 7:28:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
charmayrell

Well...I wanna be part of ur crew... I've got good stats...and I'm sure u would be sooo happy 4 letting me in...thx

My character's name in Puzzle Pirates is Charmayrell...
[Jan 17, 2007 6:33:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
charmayrell

I think u saw the right pirate...I could be part of ur crew...

My character's name is Charmayrell...
[Jan 17, 2007 6:35:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fireydeath01

Lighting Storm is looking for eager officers!

The crew is Sea Lord PvP rank and enjoys wars. As I am bord of a small crew i'm planning on getting some more officer and having more pillages. If you think you have a potential to be a officer, or are already a good officer send me a PM.
----------------------------------------
Fireydeath - Something.
[Jan 17, 2007 10:59:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jacknyer

Ahoy the crew be Bloodlust Crusaders we are currently a minute crew, however I hope that will change very soon, if ye be interested in joining send a tell to the me, the captain aka Riddium or my First mate and SO solislord, we may be new but we're friendly and willing to pillage often.
[Jan 21, 2007 7:08:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
seablade24

Re: [Sage] Crews seeking Pirates

You tired of the same boring crews? you tired of feeling that everyone is rejecting you? you looking for something NEW and COOL where you can feel important?

Well good news. We are that crew you've been looking for. Join Ice Blood and you won't be bored. There's always something new in the crew. We are new, but we have been in diferent and great crews, crews that have been at the top. So we have experience.

THIS IS REAL, WE ARE NOT JOKING

Cmon join now, you won't regret!!!

ICE BLOOD RULES!!!

Contact Rayul or Zyktons for more information
[Jan 21, 2007 6:24:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BlackheartDT

Posting this for a friend who doesn't have a working forum account currently.

Looking to join a small crew that's bound to go places. Sure, you could join one of the large crews and be forgotten in their masses. Or you could join a little crew ran my a pirate who really doesn't know what he's doing. OR, you could join Covenant Protectors.

Captain Winn of Covenant Protectors was once a successful Captain and King. After a period without a PC, he's decided it's time to get back into the game and create a crew again. He's not some clueless near-greenie who had to borrow a deed to create his crew. You won't see him begging for crew in inns - he's looking for players with a good attitude who want to be successful in this game, but to remember to have fun along the way.

What's more, Covenant Protectors has already been slated to join Verus Fidelitas, the #9 flag on Sage - a flag that's definitely going places. So be one of the first to contact Winn and get in early on what's sure to be an awesome crew.

My name is Blackheart and I approved this message.

-Blackheart
Lord of Verus Fidelitas
SO of Defenders of Truth
Owner of Shipwrighter's Guide to the Galaxy, Shipyard on Admiral
(currently hiring at 10/15/26, with pleanty to keep my workers busy)
Blackheart on Sage
Yeanchor on Sage (oops, did I out my Alt?)
[Jan 23, 2007 5:31:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mads0001

Now, as you may or may not be aware, Forget About It was started by a noble pirate by the name of Prisoner. A crew of skilled mates, they quickly set about making their mark as a part of the flag Go With The Flow, who were a major force in establishing the political landscape of the Sage Ocean.
Passed on from Prisoner to Redbeard upon Prisoner's departure to pursue other interests, the crew went through a period of flux, not sure whether to remain as part of GWTF or to pursue its own goals. During this period, Redbeard became extremely busy with RL issues, and could not continue to play the game to any degree. He handed the crew to Karlimero, a trusted mate, and left the game.

Karlimero, at that point, had no interest in the political landscape of things, therefore passed on the cap of leadership to Mads, a charismatic and skilled leader.

*Taken from the Crew info of Forget About It.*

Currently looking for members of any/all abilities that are looking for fun, frolics, blockades, wars and other noble piratey pursuits. Pillages to suit those of any ability.
rachaelj wrote: 

"your standing in patronising has gone up and is now respected in your archipelago"
spelling corrected by Mads(tm) :P
[Jan 24, 2007 6:26:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedbeardSage

Mads wrote: 
Mads, a charismatic and skilled leader
I recognise all the rest of the paragraph as something that I wrote, but I don't remember putting that skilled and charismatic part.................

:p

Red
One of my SO's wrote: 
f*** parley they're all dumbasses with too much free time and a grudge

[Jan 25, 2007 2:16:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mads0001

Mads wrote: 
Mads, a charismatic and skilled leader
I recognise all the rest of the paragraph as something that I wrote, but I don't remember putting that skilled and charismatic part.................

:p

Red

you KNOW you wrote it red. I coped and pasted word for word :P
rachaelj wrote: 

"your standing in patronising has gone up and is now respected in your archipelago"
[Jan 25, 2007 6:20:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
1_WhoOnceWas

The newly created Aztec Gold is looking for fine pirates to join our ranks.

We are an inclusive crew and everyone is welcome to join us. Just ask an officer. As we are not an entirely adult crew, I do ask you to keep your chat/comments to a family oriented level.

Although Archiangel is a newly created pirate, my presence on Sage is not - I've been here a year in 3 weeks time.

For those of you who don't know - I hereby announce the return to regular game play of the chick formerly known as Searaven, who attempted to retire and just couldn't leave all her fine friends here on Sage.

I'm thinking somebody owes somebody at least five bucks ;)
Lol come join us for the fun :D

And even if you saw it yourself, you wouldn't believe it; but I wouldn't trust a person like me, if I were you. Sure, I wasn't there. I swear I have an alibi. I heard it from a man who knows a fella who says it's true!~Johnny Tarr~

[Jan 30, 2007 7:26:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sko_100

Join Missing Angel's! A medium-sized crew of about 85 and great promotion prospects for hard workers! Send me or any other crew member a tell in-game and we'll welcome you with open arms!
Skurvy on the Sage Ocean
Officer with "The Dwarves" of the flag "Notorious"
[Jan 31, 2007 7:02:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
vanway

A new crew is born: The Motley Crüe!!!

We are just a bunch of drunks who wanted to have a fun crew, so we decided to do ours. We'll make EVERYONE who wanna join Officer. Why? Because we don't wanna hear people asking us if we are gonna pilly. If you wanna pilly, you'll be able to do it yourself!!! At the end of the day, this game it's all about fun and games, so we are not gonna cut you part of it!

If you wanna join, just send a tell to Vanway, Juandifico or Bernie, and we'll make you join!!!
GAME OVER

[Feb 4, 2007 1:51:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
21Robin12

looking for officers.

Sleeping with the Fishes is hiring long term officers.
Ye will have to show us yer trust, and prove yer worth at sea- we really want some real officers. We have recently exceeded 100 members, and eminent fame. We are Dread Pirates PvP rating.

In return for yer faithful service, I can provide 4 ships fer pillaging, all fully stocked and charted. A sloop, cutter, war brig and a war frigate.

Contact me fer further information.
Robinjh
[Feb 5, 2007 1:27:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tucansam21

Avast, My crew is looking for officers to run pillys. Also looking for anyone with a ship, and if you have one, depending on stats you will be Officer, Fleet officer, or senior officer. The Crew name is Dead Man Walking, and anyone wanting to join should report to Tucansam.
[Feb 12, 2007 5:49:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Calico_Crab

The Sickness
“The biggest little crew on Sage”

We are pleased to announce that we now accepting enlistees for the Spring 2007 Pirating Season.

Be a pirate! - Seek adventure! - Learn a skill! - See the Ocean!
Earn up to $0 for college!

Whether yer new to this game or a seasoned professional, we have a place for ye in our crew. We're all about exploring every facet of the game and having fun, Fun, FUN! From dock tarting to complex political maneuvering, there's something for everyone.

- Silly chit chat
- Random trivia questions for prizes
- Parties
- Fun events
- Helpful advice with any puzzle or endeavor
- Structured promotions
- Pillaging for fun and for profit
- Blockades!

We have been sailing these seas for over a year now. We are the founding crew of our Flag The Avengers who hold Spaniel Island. Our Queen Scurvycrab is in our crew along with other great and famous pirates.

Want to abandon yer old pirate and start over? No Problem!
/we zips their lips.

If ye be a Greenie, hop aboard and we'll show ye the ways of the sea. If yer a veteran pirate join us, make a place for yerself and sail with some of the finest pirates on the sea.

Just send a /tell to Crabbycrab, Dingyscow, Whitedog, Catoosa or Jingo and we'll be glad to pipe you aboard.
Crabbycrab - Sage
SO of Para Bellum

[Feb 16, 2007 11:16:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crobochamp

Hoy Hoy Crobochamp here and I wanted to invite all ready, willin', and able pirates that care to join my crew. We need some Officers and are willin' to train anyone to Bnav as long as ye be havin' two masters in any piracy skill. The crew be Nautical Nonsense send me a PM or an in game tell if ye be interested ^^
Another day another sword fight...

Pirate: Crobochamp
Ocean: Sage
[Feb 18, 2007 11:39:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
teddybunny

I am part of a fairly small crew, with only about 20 members, we have the funds and the the ships to become a big and famous crew. However the only element our crew is missing is people. Our crew, Drunk'n Paladins, needs members. We pay well, and we are generous about rankings. Contact me, our any other officers to be jobbed and to see if ye like us!
-Siddisee,
"May yer socks stay full, and yer sails stay dry." Siddisee says
" WTF?" Georgia thinks
Siddisee's rat says, " I have no idea."
[Feb 19, 2007 3:45:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stusmobile

Who - Angellic Upstarts
Where - Based out of Caravanserai
Why - The biggest question of all, why join us .....

We are a small group of mature pirates looking to grow our crew with quality recruits. We offer the same as every other crew with regards to ships, training, stalls etc, where we differ is that we are here for fun and poe, not politics, tarting or bitching. We seek like minded mates to come sail with us and see if we're the sort of group you're looking for.

We won't promote ya for having a million poe or 20 ships, but we will promote you if you prove to be of the same mind as us .... slightly twisted with a hint of perversion for flavour ;)
http://indicatradingco.110mb.com/index.html

Goethe: "Whatever you do, or dream you can do, begin it - boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now."
[Feb 20, 2007 4:19:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://indicatradingco.110mb.com/index.html [Link]  Go to top 
JimBob54

Brand New Crew!

Founded on February the 18th of 2007, the crew "Uprightbas" already has 14 members! With that small of a crew, it is extremely hard not to be promoted fast, no matter what your rank! Our members are nice, our pillages are fun, and we are set to succeed! Two of my closest friends on the game, Shortcake and Sirrascal (Who's alternative pirate holds a position on the crew), have offered the crew a position with the flag "Outcasts" if we can become more popular and aquire better skills. We would all like your help in making this dream come true in a stress free eviroment. Even though The Uprightbas aren't the biggest and most famous crew advertising in these forums, all other paths are blocked off, except the road to success! A quick ranking, stress free crew, and officers that actually acknowledge your success. What more could you want? If you are interested in joining just send me (Looty) a tell. If you still are not impressed then I suppose I have to say, Thank ye anyway! : )
Looty on Sage

Senior Officer of the Crew, Capitalism Kills
Lord of the Flag, Big Bad Wolf
[Feb 21, 2007 3:35:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JimBob54

Re: Brand New Crew!

Reserved For Future Information
Looty on Sage

Senior Officer of the Crew, Capitalism Kills
Lord of the Flag, Big Bad Wolf
[Feb 21, 2007 3:36:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lanndser

Re: Brand New Crew!

Ummm...you named yer crew after a ship? Is that a joke, and you spelled bass with one S and no spaces. And yer joining my flag...

/e runs off to tell Wingedhussar.

Oh, ya. /e mumbles something about Anthrax
Ship on Sage
[Feb 21, 2007 4:41:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
alkmins

Hi, im Theonehunter in sage ocean. My crew is looking for anyone who might wanna join so make sure to send me or Brazilingurl a tell we will be happy to have ye as part of us :) Thank ye.
Theonehunter
Captain of the crew''Skull Tigers"
Sage ocean.
[Feb 25, 2007 3:16:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
terdar

Crew: Kamikaze Crustaceans
looking for pirates, experienced officers,. SO positions restricted to bnavers only(if u r good, apply!) . no hard politics involved, not joining any flag. politics/captain to be changed according to officers requests. most important looking for mature ppl with sense of humour.
Kamikaze Crustaceans
Card games player ( mostly tilt& thats how you like it )
Fleet builder&trader
[Mar 4, 2007 5:16:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Allice

Allice
Captain of Wonderland, Sage, Malachite and Crimson
[Mar 4, 2007 6:12:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SexxyLilFox

Immediate SO positions? ..... Nice.......

Do people actually care about rankings anymore?..
Annecormac
Not so silent- Silent fool
Cocktail Party
Jimmynick flag royalty chats, "Suppose I slap you... Normally, you should just slap someone back to get even... But that's not your style... You straight up kick them in the nuts"
[Mar 4, 2007 7:26:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    princessnevermoreforever@yahoo.com    MissAnnieCormac [Link]  Go to top 
SpnBobby

Do people actually care about rankings anymore?..

Sadly, they do. I've lost more than one greenie to another crew who would make them officers, even though they had no idea how to find the chart table on a ship, let alone use it. ah well, less of a headache for me with those kind of pirates not in my crew.
Spongebobby on Emerald

Walker said
"Dear three rings, please add a mute everyone button to the game. If you do I'll take back all the mean things I've ever said to you in any of my emails, letters, bug reports, petitions."
[Mar 4, 2007 7:45:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mads0001

Forget About It. An Eminent (occaisionally drifting into illustrious) Crew. Lots of helpful officers, good pillaging opportunities. Regular competitions/fun stuff. Laid back attitude, No enforced "crew cut" from pillages. A good place to kick back, have a joke/laugh, play the game, and not be pressured into "donating" for things you just couldn't care less about.

Currently recruiting a few good men/women/badgers. People capable of leading successful pillages welcome. Catch me in game, otherwise speak to Coatosilver or Incognito.
rachaelj wrote: 

[Mar 5, 2007 7:02:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stusmobile

Who - Angellic Upstarts
Where - Based out of Caravanserai
Why - The biggest question of all, why join us .....

We are a small group of mature pirates looking to grow our crew with quality recruits. We offer the same as every other crew with regards to ships, training, stalls etc, where we differ is that we are here for fun and poe, not politics, tarting or bitching. We seek like minded mates to come sail with us and see if we're the sort of group you're looking for.

We won't promote ya for having a million poe or 20 ships, but we will promote you if you prove to be of the same mind as us .... slightly twisted with a hint of perversion for flavour ;)

Contact: Mistykat, Gartosch or any of the officers in the crew to chat with us
http://indicatradingco.110mb.com/index.html

Goethe: "Whatever you do, or dream you can do, begin it - boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now."
[Mar 8, 2007 12:31:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://indicatradingco.110mb.com/index.html [Link]  Go to top 
Jbuckmas

Ahoy If you can relate to this Video you need to see
biggerboy or Klondor

Click Here If your looking for a good Crew
Biggerboy

Just a Pirate looking
for fun with friends
[Mar 8, 2007 3:52:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.sagepirates.com [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 393   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates