• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3108 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Milarion

[Sage] Pirate seeking local pillagers' union

While I'm happy enough with the crew I'm in now, it's not pillage-intensive and I hear fabulous tales of high payout pillages that never hire from the jobbing boards.

My puzzling skills are, I deem, sufficient to merit a berth on a high-end pillage and I am both polite and willing to take orders. I'd rather not work with those who feel typing entire words is an imposition ("u blg nw plz") because it takes me twice as long to figure out what such people are saying.

I rarely leave in the middle of a pillage, and never yet with less than ten minutes' warning. I'm playing as 'Annitho' on the Sage ocean, and I've spent some time in both Midnight and Viridian in the past under the same name.
[Aug 31, 2005 3:15:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Re: [Sage] Pirate seeking local pillagers' union

First there was UPAM. Then UPAC and UPAV. Now UPAS?

Faulkston,
wondering what will happen when Ocean names begin with the same letter
----------------------------------------
[Aug 31, 2005 3:24:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

This might or might not be UPAS - the original UPA family hailed from Greece but committed fratricide against any member who did not have legendary or ultimate sea battle ratings.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Aug 31, 2005 3:26:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lothario

I'll be happy to take you out on Viridian or Sage whenever I go out, just try to find me sometime and get a hearty.

Casanova
[Sep 5, 2005 12:52:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Satyrn16

/em pokes Casanova

Hearties/crew mates/former flag mates on 2 other oceans but not a peep on Sage.

pfft!

/em misses her Cas

:(

Milarion - Ye are free to pillage with me and me crew any time ye like.

P.S. /me thinks I think i'll kidnap Sweetiepiepi and make her come to Sage too - just for the pillaging. She can drive, I'll camp out in the bilge and spout silly smartass remarks all night. YARRRR!!!!!
Helystra
[Sep 5, 2005 4:10:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Helystra    Helystra [Link]  Go to top 
Soulja

Soulja or Yossarian on Sage. Send me a tell, I need a competent crew.
Nemesis wrote: 
Please remove your current signature as, out of context, it is inappropriate.

Idaa wrote: 
people like you are why the world is such a mess and hope you don/t spawn more kids

[Sep 5, 2005 4:13:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates