• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 251
Posts: 251   Pages: 9   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 77487 times and has 250 replies Next Thread
Chiptharip

Re: Flags seeking Crews.

Re: Whaaaaambulance
[Sep 13, 2011 6:31:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Patrick36

Rum Chuggers!

The Rum Chuggers are back from a 2 year hiatus!

We currently have only two crews, but our King's crew keeps this flag one of the most active in all of Sage!

We're rising fast, and we're looking for new members! We want all crews large and small.

Captains get to choose who to title in their crews, and even have the opportunity to become royalty if active enough!

If we could become this powerful in just a couple weeks with just two crews, imagine what we could accomplish with your's!

PM me for more info.
----------------------------------------
Captain of the Hardcore Buccaneers.
King of Rum Chuggers.
My name is Patricc ingame.
[Sep 28, 2011 1:29:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hexxelbeast

Sages The Wolf Pack is searching for crews, we are rather new but seekign to expand our family ^_^

Any q's ask Keedo/Lever/Xerandangiie
Im god
[Oct 26, 2011 12:19:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Jigsaw Tessellators is recruiting!

Jigsaw Tessellators announces a new period of renewal for our flag!

We are a close-knit but active flag. Currently Eminent, #13 in fame. We have respectable allies such as Cocktail Party - Critical Mass - Hardcore Explorers - Notorious.

We love to blockade and we do this every couple of months as funds permit. We also pillage constantly! Tales from the Deep is on the waters nearly every day in a medium ship, with all flaggies welcome. We run an active foraging operation through our alt crew, Sum of Parts. We recently had an exciting Halloween party, and we have many events planned for the holiday season, including a Christmas party, and weekly big-ship activities such as flotilla or SMH.

If you would like to join this fine flag, we would love to have you on board! Please contact a royal: Sedna, Phly, or Ljamethyst, and we will be more than willing to help you join, or just answer questions about our culture.
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Nov 26, 2011 1:09:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
Shvrurtmbrs7

Recruiting crews for Death's scavengers.
ARRgylesox on emerald.
Atropos the island is dark, pay the rent :P lol Had to throw in a funny. =)
Support Response:
That's not even my island is it? who is Clio anyway? You got a point there, I should steal the island and take better care of it
[Dec 8, 2011 7:13:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zeplin411

Re: Jigsaw Tessellators is recruiting!

Well I posted in the other one so may as well post here too...

Imperial Rednecks is an established flag. We love chatting it up on /fo chat or /r chat. To us /fo is a way to bring us all together and /fb is a way for the royals to bring everyone in the current topic of the day.

Yes we hold an island, no I am not rich. All kades are funding from flag events such as the Sealord's Wednesday War Brig pillages or the foraging operation that goes on.

We enjoy a fun friendly and helpful atmosphere where everyone gets along. We also love chatting in vent as well as /fo chat.

Come check us out or send me or one of the royals a tell to get more details.
Miget
Captain of Sealords Armada
Queen of Imperial Rednecks

Castor tells ye, "Ahoy mate. Did ye want the name "Awesome"? (That will run ye 12 shanghais)
A drunk moment with a flaggie saying "awesome"
[Dec 14, 2011 11:04:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
5thousand

Imperial Warlords is looking for crews!

We are a friendly flag in need of more crews to socialize and conquer with. Two titles and 1 royal when ye join! More titles and roayls if ye are a bigger crew.

We also want to blockade soon. We plan on blockading as soon as we have a good blockade fund.

Send any royal online a tell to join!
Jeremiah of Obsidian

Fivethousand of Emerald and Meridian

[Dec 31, 2011 5:01:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gibons1

Cult of Personality

We are currently recruiting!! CoP is a brand new flag, with single cause.

Cause: We will take crews under our wing, we will train people who want to do anything in blockades and when we are ready we will step into the blockading scene.

Anyone who wants to join the flag contact Hardcorebo or Kruegers!!
I go harder, i'm a monster i conquer, dominate anything i want to!

Gibons
[Jan 1, 2012 1:26:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Indecision is currently recruiting crews. We are a young flag (Founded Nov 23, 2011) run by veterans of various oceans. Our main goals involve blockade, and we currently hold Ashkelon Arch. For more information, contact me in-game or shoot me a PM.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jan 12, 2012 6:48:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stayclassy

Moving The Masses has been started in order to kill SMA's. Come join us :D

send a tell to Stayclassy.
Nopolitics
[Jan 22, 2012 10:19:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shvrurtmbrs7

Death's scavengers is looking for crews of any size to join our flag.
ARRgylesox on emerald.
Atropos the island is dark, pay the rent :P lol Had to throw in a funny. =)
Support Response:
That's not even my island is it? who is Clio anyway? You got a point there, I should steal the island and take better care of it
[Jan 24, 2012 1:12:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 251   Pages: 9   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates