• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 310
Posts: 310   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 82568 times and has 309 replies Next Thread
outcast4life

Re: Re:

Doing this again...

I'm looking for a chill crew, that takes this game for what it is...a game. I'd prefer to be in a crew/flag that blockades. I'm a chill dude, ask pretty much anyone that knows me. I use vent, and am on 3 days a week. Anything else would make this look a dating site.

PM me or what not.
----------------------------------------
"Shwayze" on Emerald

King of Unwanted Attention
[Oct 26, 2011 12:54:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

I enjoy candlelit dinners and long walks on the beach.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Oct 26, 2011 3:49:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
james3132

Retired vet returning + looking for a crew to pillage, parley, and anything else enjoyable today in the game. Albeit my stats do not yet show it, I have exceptional skills in swordfighting, bilging, sailing, treasure haul, drinking, poker, hearts, spades, and shipwright =) can run pillages well for use in the future, too. Also an experienced businessman in YPP, have had many stalls in the past.

In game name = Fantaking.

If any crew is interested in giving me a shot at their ranks, let me know!

Thanks!
Fantaking, Sage.
[Nov 9, 2011 11:20:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
toone4444

I'm a returning vet of 3 years, looking for a crew that doesn't take the game too seriously. I'm pretty sure my stats have fallen over the last few months via inactivity, but I'm good at bilge and very good at SF. I'm on typically 6 days a week. Look up my stats because it's just way easier then posting.

IGN: Tiggerlove (Nooby, I know ._.)
[Nov 10, 2011 5:38:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Merrylily5

Looking for a medium sized friendly crew.
Preferably mature members with humour haha.

Character on Sage named Wega, main currently on Hunter... see below.

Contact me here with PM or in-game on Sage or Hunter.

- Found a crew!
Merrylily on Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Merrylily5 at Nov 14, 2011 2:08:45 AM]
[Nov 11, 2011 5:23:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rakh

I am looking for a crew that will challenge me. I may be new, but I want to work hard! I'm still looking for friendly people that can help me become better!

Any elite crews that accept anyone?
Rakh on Sage
[Nov 11, 2011 3:00:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gunsnrazors

Lookin

I want to find a crew that I can stick with for a while.

List of what I am looking for from a new crew/flag:

- Typically has at least 3 people online at any given time.

- Has an average age of at least 23

- Will allow me at least F.O. upon joining

- Does not mind that I am totally insane.

- At least sometimes runs a pilly, kade, or smh of any kind so I can look forward to taking part.

If you know me you know that:

- I am a good jobber/worker i.e. I take and stay on station pretty much no matter what. I am also willing to WORK any station, though you do NOT want me to gun. It's painful.

- I have two young kids, so I have to ditch, sometimes at really crappy times. I will make it up to you later, should you need me to.

- I am not a "rich" pirate, but I am willing to help out with what I do have when I can

If you want to talk to me about joining your outfit, contact Viktoriah in game, or send me a PM here and I will get back to you.
[Nov 15, 2011 4:57:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    guns.and.razors@gmail.com [Link]  Go to top 
antonkraft

Re: Pirates looking for crews

Old pirate looking for a new crew/flag
Mainly looking for a flag that likes blockading and needs a Board admiral/naver.
PM or tells works to contact me.
Yaruto
Antix tells you, "For some strange reason i picture you as this widom-like old man who reads dictionary's by an open fire as a hobby."
Nooblar tells ye, "But, i had fun eventhough you're sweedish and confusing <3"
[Nov 28, 2011 1:35:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shvrurtmbrs7

Re: [Sage Ocean]Pirates looking for crews

Recruiting for jack sparrows barnacle.
ARRgylesox on emerald.
Atropos the island is dark, pay the rent :P lol Had to throw in a funny. =)
Support Response:
That's not even my island is it? who is Clio anyway? You got a point there, I should steal the island and take better care of it
[Dec 8, 2011 7:23:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stayclassy

Subjected to Emerald:

I feel compelled to look for a crew since I can't be bothered to own a crew so now I look to joining a crew to get my feet back under me and hopefully be able to progress somewhere in this game. I do things. PM me.
Nopolitics
[Jan 29, 2012 12:41:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 310   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates