• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 310
Posts: 310   Pages: 11   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 82594 times and has 309 replies Next Thread
Lord_Mogor

Pirates looking for crews

I noticed we didn't have a sticky for sage for this yet, So I thought I might as well kill 2 birds with one stone.

I be looking for a crew to join on sage. I currently be residing on Viridian in Pirate's Nightmare as an SO. I'm looking for a fleet officer position. I won't bother putting stats as ye can go check for yourselves faster then I can type em, except that I be paragon ultimate sea battler
----------------------------------------
"They'd already have the plank spank mark on their butts." Emerson, June 16th 2005
Come join us forum tarts at M-tos.da.ru/yppforum/
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Lelantos at Apr 10, 2006 3:49:10 PM]
[Aug 21, 2005 10:35:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ratmax2003

Re: [Sage Ocean]Pirates looking for crews

delete
Yarr i be semi-retired..butcoming back!!!
[Edit 2 times, last edit by ratmax2003 at Nov 25, 2005 6:44:01 PM]
[Aug 21, 2005 11:57:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonyaj

Pondering my options.

I don't do politics, I don't do guns, but I'm considering all my options. May randomly sit in inn and swordfight. Will try to bring wit and humor to /crew. Er, send PM's if interested.
-Demonyaj
Denying the inevitable for as long as possible is a waste of life's work.
[Aug 21, 2005 8:38:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ScaryMuffin

The Lost Lot of Sage is looking for skilled and loyal crewmembers!

We're a strong crew from Viridian who upped and went to Sage and currently are ranked up there and allied with the best. We've a strong battle plan of tackling the new ocean and our core team of officers are dedicated but fun.

Check out our yellow page here

Contact Tealbeard (captain), Joshdan (first mate), or Korr (Bosun) if you believe you're exceptional. Skills can easily be checked out, loyalty and other virtuous attributes may take a week or so to be sorted out. I'm sure you understand :)
Scarymuffin of the Sage Ocean

Apollo wrote: 
Duh. Sorry, Scarymuffin ate my brain.

[Aug 22, 2005 12:27:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shodan529

On the rocks was one of the first crews on the Sage ocean. We're a group of experienced players from Viridian and Midnight and are always looking for some new people.

We split even and pillage often, find any officer ingame to join.
[Aug 25, 2005 2:45:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Solnari

Gates of Hell is one on the Newest crews on Sage. We have lots of room for advancement just /tell Lucifer for questions
Coyote on Mala
[Aug 25, 2005 5:16:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vurogj

So far, (at least) half the posts in this thread seem to be fer crews seekin' pirates, not pirates seekin' crews. Do people need to learn to read, or are we lackin' a sticky?
Older, crankier,
still haz da phat haiku skillz.
Tawnee on Midnight.
Apollo says, "Tawnee, I should have known you were involved."
[Aug 26, 2005 1:10:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    vurogj    vurojg [Link]  Go to top 
barrelmonkey

So far, (at least) half the posts in this thread seem to be fer crews seekin' pirates, not pirates seekin' crews. Do people need to learn to read, or are we lackin' a sticky?

Both.

I'm a pirate looking for a crew. I'm Romtu on Sage. I've got a ship and an Officer's badge. Umm, I want to be in one with a competent captain. If you can't speak proper English or use netspeak, then don't bother.
[Aug 28, 2005 5:52:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pomegranete

I'm a qualified OFFICER, with OFFICER badge, and SLOOP.
Please, I need a crew that will let me be an officer.
I'm willing to go on a sample pillage to show I know what I'm doing.
My name is Pomegranete.
Send me an ingame tell if you like.
POMEGRANETE ON SAGE
[Sep 2, 2005 10:10:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://pomeBIO.googlepages.com [Link]  Go to top 
Katryvna

The Caravel Corsairs are currently looking for crew members (specially officer material).
If interested, please contact Katryvna or Moel in-game.

Sage Ocean.

(I would put this on a Sage crews looking for pirates...but alas, there be no such sticky anywhere).
Katryvna on all Oceans

SO The Birds ~Viridian

~I'm so Crewless~
[Sep 4, 2005 6:57:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jssfreak1114

The Red Flag is currently looking for more members, Creator of the Red Flag Armada, 3rd in fame as of now.

Captian is nice, and crew is nice... and I sound like Im putting an ad into the newspaper...

adelmo urr like the all nowing pirate guru

[Sep 6, 2005 5:33:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Satyrn16

Aha ye are all in luck. Got the stick for Crews seeking Pirates up and running now.

[Sage] Crews looking for Pirates
Helystra
[Sep 11, 2005 10:10:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Helystra    Helystra [Link]  Go to top 
Kittle79688

I have multiple (Welll, only two thus far) characters, the newest of which is looking for a crew under the Mushroom Kingdom flag. Her skills are not yet high but I assure you the player is at least fairly competent in carpentry an' bilging, an' able to sail an' fight. Please PM me with any information! Thanks!
[Sep 25, 2005 1:25:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Garthor

Found a crew.
Cleaver wrote: 
I've never been logged on, let alone on a ship.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Garthor at Oct 22, 2005 5:51:39 PM]
[Oct 10, 2005 5:22:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gerion

I noticed we didn't have a sticky for sage for this yet, So I thought I might as well kill 2 birds with one stone.

I be looking for a crew to join on sage. I currently be residing on Viridian in Pirate's Nightmare as an SO. I'm looking for a fleet officer position. I won't bother putting stats as ye can go check for yourselves faster then I can type em, except that I be paragon ultimate sea battler

hehe I like the killing 2 birds part!!
Pirate Katmandu
Pirate of the SchieBende Sterne
Heftige Flag
[Oct 18, 2005 3:55:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hedgehog2005

Crew?

Hi Mates :)

I'm looking for a nice, mature crew to settle down with on Sage. After pillaging a bit, I am slowly liking the ocean, and would like to make it my Vacation home.

I'll have my own sloop soon and stat-wise, I've been around the block.

Send me a PM if you have some room for me :)
Cerulean: Censored
Meridian: Censored
Meridian: Hedges
[Nov 9, 2005 8:11:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WillyWild

Re: Crew?

Ye could always try the "swashbucklers of sage" currently ranked number 2 on the Ocean after 1 month.

Send a tell to oldhairless, flashbang or saluteme asking to join.

We will look at current ranks if ye be transfering but cant garentee anything.
[Nov 24, 2005 5:33:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Garthor

Re: Crew?

Ye could always try the "swashbucklers of sage" currently ranked number 2 on the Ocean after 1 month.

Send a tell to oldhairless, flashbang or saluteme asking to join.

We will look at current ranks if ye be transfering but cant garentee anything.

I'd like to point out that the ranking is only based on activity, not skill. Skill-wise, you lose a third of your fights.
Cleaver wrote: 
I've never been logged on, let alone on a ship.

[Nov 24, 2005 4:44:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DaBlaze

Re: Crew? Why not try the Swashbucklers of Sage?

Ahh, ye might want to make that #1...

And yes the ranking is not an indicator of skill, and we do lose battles...however any crew that does not descriminate against the young, the greenies and new officers will lose battles. We have specifically designated training sloops and feel very strongly about sharing our knowledge and helping newer recruits and officers. Do the sloops that are out on training missions lose battles? You bet yer booty they do...but they are learning.

At the same time ask around and find out how many sank as many ships in the latest Kent Blockade as Twoone? You won't find anyone, and before ye go on, yes we lost, and congratulations to Go With the Flow for doing an overall better job than us and winning the blockade! Job well done mateys!

Oldhairless
[Nov 28, 2005 5:18:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
happypants33

i could use a crew to join. im johnoh. i left this game for a long time but i decided to come back so it will say im a greenie. im always loyal, will do any job, and i have a pirate badge.

im the best at bilging and swordfighting
[Dec 21, 2005 8:19:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hugefleet

I am experienced player in Viridian with ultimate in all 5 navy puzzles (3 ult now in Sage). Now I want to be an officer in Sage. Only look for crew that is strong enough and able to do blood pillage.
[Jan 7, 2006 9:00:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
contraband

I've decided I need some punishment, and am moving from Midnight to Sage.

What I'm looking for is a fairly active, well-organised crew, but would prefer a smaller crew that trains new officers well, over one with 98784598 cabin persons running amok.

On Midnight I am ultimate in the main duty puzzles and a couple of others, but on Sage am able in all but hearts and bilge. Therefore crews that only do 'elite' pillages probably best not apply ;)

A PM is the way to go.
[Jan 31, 2006 9:14:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
thegiddens4

I'm looking to give Sage a try for a bit.

Primarally looking for crews that run higher end pillages during the evening US hours. It is a bonus if you need another naver.

pm or find me in game on sage or cobalt.
Bricktop - Gun for Hire

"She shot me! You crazy tart! I can't believe you shot me!" Red Guard.
"She absolutely did not shoot you and I completely expected it." Green Guard
[Feb 8, 2006 3:16:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ozzyx

Need a Crew to join

Hi my name is Hanzo, i was an officer in trainning but got kick out cuz i attack an allied vessel (it was hilarius cuz they were like "hey you cant attack us we are allies, we will show you some respect" bla bla bla..and still i manage to kick their booty all the way to Greenwich TWICE!!) anyway im looking for a new crew, i got my own sailors, got my own vessel (sloop) so i olny need the crew and the tittle of OFFICER to avoid the unnesesary badge of captain. im willing to take orders of where to sale the ships hold (the captain store, etc), hire sailors who need money, help the needed (you know when your ship is all damaged and ur at the middle of the curse) , participate on special pillages and trips, and recluting good pirates for the crew or flag

PS. i did order the persuit but they attack first, so no i won't attack allied crews in the future, and the twice attack was cuz they wanted revenge.
You want poe? ill give you poe!
click here !-->http://www.comnet.ca/~forrest/raven.html
[Apr 11, 2006 8:47:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://spaces.msn.com/ozzyx/    Bunbury    ...    ... [Link]  Go to top 
Svea91

Re: Need a Crew to join

Svea is looking for a crew on Sage.

She has a 1 year of experience of officering as of April 13, 2006, and has a sloop called the Sluggish Sprat.

Check her stats by typing /who svea.

However, Svea is only looking for crews that are new, i.e. newly made crews that are in need of an officer's help.

If you are a new captain and would like some help, send me a /tell anytime.

Svea,
<3
Svea, YPP! forum's ultimate bootcher!
"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want."
- Calvin and Hobbes
[Apr 13, 2006 4:30:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com [Link]  Go to top 
picklator

Re: Need a Crew to join

Any one who want a crew will love the Flame Champions. A new crew so far only with three friends and a couple defunct greenies. If you are interested send e a tell or the cap'n meidigo anytime =)

Picklator
Senor officer
The Flame Champions
Picklator
Senior Officer of Dangerous Obsession
Prince of Addiction
[Apr 18, 2006 10:35:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
swordmagic68

Re: Pirates looking for crews

i am a S.O. for The Alliance we are looking for brave and fearless pirates to help us pillage the sae if interested contact me please.

Swordmagic
Senior Officer Of The Alliance
[Edit 1 times, last edit by swordmagic68 at Apr 21, 2006 3:58:58 PM]
[Apr 20, 2006 2:15:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faldrok

Mates, this isn't the right place to post that. What you're looking for is this.
Faldrok. That is all.
[Apr 20, 2006 5:53:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Faldrok [Link]  Go to top 
imthecrabman

If you like Pina Coladas
And getting caught in the rain...

No, scratch that.

Pirate seeks crew*. Yeah, that's better. :-)

Capable, adult-aged pirate seeks crew that's not into yoga and has half a brain.

Meet me at O'Malleys.... errr... I mean /tell Thecrabman if you're hiring.

*sense of humor required.
[Jun 2, 2006 8:38:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
beki

Fun-loving , goal-oriented , hard-working pirate lass looking for a good crew!

Bilge & Sail : Solid
Carp : Broad
Alchemy : Solid (Expert level)

Labor & Pirate badge currently held, willing to purchase higher pirating badges in the future for rank within a good crew.

I don't gun but I am looking for a crew that will have me carp, sail, or bilge often! I am also interested in working for a busy alchemy stall so if your crew has one, I'm the pirate for you!

Interested? Email bekipp@shelikesit.net or /tell Madbeki ingame and let's pillage millions together!
Sage: Madbeki
[Jun 7, 2006 11:32:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 310   Pages: 11   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates