• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2152 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
las0m

Lookin' fer white clothes of all kinds! Reply to this Post

Subject says it all, mateys!

Iffin yas got any extra white clothes layin around, specifically a cap'ns jacket/hat (female) please contact me in game.

Thanks!
----------------------------------------
Miss Lasom
Cap'n o the Woo's
..White as a ghost...
[Jan 30, 2003 10:56:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
uzi

Clothes: Where do you get them? Where is the Mall? Reply to this Post

I hear all of the new players asking that question. Well maybe not where is the Mall, but we do wonder how does one go from rags to threads in this here land of pillage?
I traded with a NPP before I knew it I was out $100 and had a pair of blue shoes that I really did not want. However I found someone to trade that with.

I see pictures people display with a lot of clothes to trade. How does one accumulate such an extensive wardrobe?

Also this might be for another post, but how do you get all those pictures to post? Do you take screen shots and then edit them?

So many questions, so little time.

uzi
Still hanging 10 through life and looking for the endless summmer.
[May 4, 2003 11:37:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
homullus

Re: Lookin' fer white clothes of all kinds! Reply to this Post

One of the reasons those who have been sailing longer have more clothing is that it used to be easier to buy . . . NPP's sold item after item. It wasn't always what you wanted, but you didn't have to go hiring and firing them to get it.
[May 5, 2003 1:48:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    homullus [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

Where be clothing? Reply to this Post

Our veteran players are already aware, but new players seem confused:

Right now we run an extremely minimal clothes-buying system wherein a few NPPs will sell you one item of clothing belonging to them. This is not at all the designed manner for clothing trade and is merely in place until the tailors get up and running. Tailors will operate out of the (currently empty) tailor shoppes and create custom clothing.
Custom means: of the styles and colors you choose, within the range of patterns created by the developers. Certain tailors may only have a few basic patterns, some will have a broader range. Tailors will also be limited by what cloths or dyes they can obtain, and may require you to bring them the materials needed.
Tailors should arrive with the rest of Underpants 2.

-Nemo
[May 5, 2003 2:17:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rengor

Re: Lookin' fer white clothes of all kinds! Reply to this Post

Yeah both poe and clothes used to be much easier to come by, so alot of players had a large wardrobe.

I much prefer the current system where some items are actually rare.

For clothes right now you are probably best off buying them from players. We're more than happy to give alot of items away as well.

As for the pictures of clothes, I have one recent one posted that you're probably referring to. I took screenshots and then copy pasted them into one image.

Im really looking forward to the tailors! Oh and the Underpants 2 Nemo refers to is the name of the Economy update phase 2.
-= SilverBeard of The Mad Mutineers =-
--=== www.madmutineers.com ===--
[May 5, 2003 4:54:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates