• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1000 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
KittyB

Tourney Reply to this Post

Maybe this has been addressed somewhere else but I can't find it. What happens to an ongoing tourney when the server is rebooted? I know it's halted, but where does the poe go? Do those in it already get some poe or does it all revert back to the tourney starter?
----------------------------------------
Jezebel
[Aug 19, 2005 8:22:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rmarsbar

Re: Tourney Reply to this Post

You might need a Faulkston, help me! plea....

Ruhaha

Rmarzbarr, a Superlemon!
[Aug 20, 2005 7:02:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Marziepants    Marziepants1    334439659 [Link]  Go to top 
Demonyaj

All tourneys that are not completed before a reboot essentially fail to happen- everyone gets entries back, creator gets prizes back.
Denying the inevitable for as long as possible is a waste of life's work.
[Aug 21, 2005 7:57:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KittyB

Thanks.
Jezebel
[Aug 22, 2005 2:27:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates