• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 131
Posts: 131   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 60323 times and has 130 replies Next Thread
SirTomasco

Re: Flags Seeking Crews

Soul Mates is currently looking for crews to join us in our quest for good fun, pillages, and eventual winning blockades. There is no size requirements, however royalty is only given after a few days to avoid "flag hoppers". We are very supportive of our member crews and looking for crews who feel the same way. Our sights are firmly set on an island of our own and need crews who are willing to be active participants along with the rest of the crews in flag. We have recently undergone a change in Monarch, but the vision and direction remains firmly in place. Please contact myself or a royal to work out details of joining.
----------------------------------------
Tomasco on the Meridian.
Back to Pillaging like a Fool.
Cannonballs are still cheaper than defeat.
[May 10, 2007 10:53:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marco_161091

Name: Durapsaya
Founded on April 18, 2007

Monarch: Himanshu
Current members:
Devils Revolution
Ocean's Eleven

Main aim: We are a new flag but not new to the mechanics of flags.
We have earlier participated in blockades and will soon be aiming to plan to control islands. But our primary aim at the moment is our rank which we predict to get to above 10 by the 3rd week of June.

Details if you're looking to join:
No minimum strength, i.e. you're invited to join even if you have just one member

If strength under 35, one member of your flag will be titled
If strength over 35 but under 110, we offer the position of a royalty and titled member
If strength over 110 but under 175, we offer the positions of 1 royals and 2 titled members
If strength over 175 but under 225, we offer the positions of 2 royals and 2 titled members
If strength over 225, we offer the positions of 2 royals and 3 titled members

To join contact Steelmate or Himanshu.

Posted by
Steelmate,
Fleet Officer and Taskmaster of the crew, Devils Revolution
Prince of the flag, Durapsaya

Benzene265 said

I can't see anyone naming their pirate Ghyslaine, but I certainly hope that if there is a Japanese Rhodin someday, he or she remains blonde and well-tanned.

[May 18, 2007 10:41:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    marco_161091 [Link]  Go to top 
Altricious

Spirits of Atlantis is looking to rebuild. We need crews. Our long term goals are to regain the fame that once was ours. However, right now all we want are some people to hang out with.

All crews are welcome as long as they are respectful and deal fairly with others. We will not be declaring war on other flags nor will be be blockading any islands. At least we won't be doing that anytime soon. If and when we rebuild to a reasonable size and power, we are willing to reconsider that option.

New crews will be given one Royal and 2 Titled Members. We will also be forming a Flag forum to aid discussions.

Our foundation crew, Loyal Swordfish, is also recruiting members and will consider requests to merge.

Contact myself, Anabel or Alloha in game or PM me here if you're interested.

Thanks for considering our offer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dellabelle on the Viridian Ocean

Captain of Loyal Swordfish
Queen of Spirits of Atlantis

-------------------------------------------------------------------
[Jun 30, 2007 5:34:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
swans4life

Ahoy fellow crews

Were the flag Legion of hachets and were a growing flag with many active members

we are looking for flags which just love pillying and having fun on the game as that is just what we are

contact me on game on swanseajack or look at our flag by doing on the chat bar

/fwho legion of hachets
Swanseajack of the Viridian Ocean

Come Work at either of my IM stalls on Dragons Nest & Tigerleaf Mountain.
[Jul 18, 2007 11:07:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nadabeard

<Viridian, onyx/jade> The Flag United Legion is also needing new crews... blah blah blah.

We only have 2 rules, pilly a lot, and have fun!

Send a /tell to Nadabeard if you'd like to join our flag.
[Aug 11, 2007 7:41:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
prosserR

Hoy,

My flag is looking for crews, just send me a PM and I'll see what I can do,

Flag:Gaia

Monarch:Stormsurfer
Royalty:Animalman, Barboser, Pantherr, Quampax

Send Animalman a PM to join and we'll be glad to have ye.
[Aug 14, 2007 9:35:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chipydog

Yes! we need YOU to join our flag it doesn't matter how many people you got we want you!

the name of the flag is the conquering because we conquer all ;b

if you join you get 2 titled members and 1 royal. (captain or captains choice)

We are a fair crew and try to listen to your demands

Contacts are as listed: beibei, chipydog, sethx, tinyflames

thanks for joining and if theres any other information i forgot please tell me

(you usually find us in oynx arch)
hmm.. cookies
[Oct 5, 2007 9:14:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
matthew2229

Calico Jack is a very great flag where all the crews get along and we have over 150 people! We would greatly apretiate it if you would not respond on these fourms and send me a tell in the game. Thanks for your time.

Darthvater
Current Captain of Atlantian Explorers
Current King of Calico Jack
Matthew2229
[Feb 17, 2008 6:07:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobmybob

The Order Of Fortune (TOOF) is currently looking for crews to join us.

We are offering 1 Royal and 2 Titled Members per crew that join.

We currently have 66 members, yet we used to have over 400.

Please send a /tell to Bobbstar, Lovecarebear, Idunnou or Muggz to join.
-Bobbstar-
[Feb 24, 2008 12:10:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Patato6

Hey! We, Ferrari Legions, are a new flag, needing crews to join us so that we can become a more powerful flag! Captains in crews that join Ferrari Legions become royalty, most SO get to be title members.
... Needs 10 dubloons to make a crew.
[Feb 24, 2008 6:47:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
matthewricha

"Hell's Ghost Fleet" is currently in need of new crews. We are still small, but with your help, we can be a big flag! Contact Timbershell, Muskyman, or Pawsie.
Muskyman of the Viridian
Senior Officer and Fisherman of Henry Morgan's Hell Fleet
[Mar 20, 2008 3:28:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jolyma

New flag wants good crews.

Yes there will be blockading. Yes, we will go to war.

You must have skills to join. I don't care if you're 'elite' or not, but you should be able to answer basic game related questions, and know your way around a ship.

What you get from joining us: Regular training regarding all aspects of the game. One titled position to start with. Royalty and other titles will come in time, once we know you are loyal, and trustworthy.

What we expect from you: Support flag pillages, blockades, functions. Do not act in a way that will give the flag a bad name.

Interested crews can contact any royal of Dark Waters. Watch out for Yamiko, she has sharks.
Jolyma

[Apr 8, 2008 4:18:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gotkevlar

Veritas is currently seekings crews to join. A relatively new flag, we're steadily growing and changing. We're looking for loyalty and honesty. You'll find that with Veritas that we've great ambition. If you wish to talk about our flag's aims, please send a tell to Gotkevlar.

Veritas is a great flag, and we'd love for you to at least give it a shot before totally rejecting it.
Kevlar
[Apr 24, 2008 5:44:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
original123

J-A-M Is looking for new crews that are willing to join a flag. This flasg is now starting from scratch and is trying to get loads of crew to join to take and island! Plz can u send; Spideyy, Capinkong, Williewonka or Capinchivers if you want to join the flag.
ty

Original
Original
[Apr 30, 2008 5:59:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
djrap250

MythBusters is seeking new crews. Every crew that joins and has 15+ active officers (this includes officers, fleet officers, and senior officers) gets 1 royal and as many titleds as they would like. If you join and you dont have 15+ active officers you will be a lord/lady until you reach 15. If you would like to join send a tell to any royal and especially me, Yyuuii, the awesomest royal :P
Yyuuii on the Viridian Ocean

Towardsshore says, "I'm working with minimal material here"
Arthaar says, "Is that why you said you were putting your balls away?"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by djrap250 at May 6, 2008 3:36:00 PM]
[May 6, 2008 3:34:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captainpuzle

Mysterioso on the Viridian ocean.
Not in a crew or flag at the moment.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Captainpuzle at Jun 8, 2008 1:58:35 PM]
[May 11, 2008 2:59:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
djrap250

MythBusters is looking for crews if you have 15+ active officers you get 1 royal and as many titled members as long as they are FO+ send a tell to me, Yyuuii in game or send a tell to any online royal
Yyuuii on the Viridian Ocean

Towardsshore says, "I'm working with minimal material here"
Arthaar says, "Is that why you said you were putting your balls away?"
[May 24, 2008 3:30:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SirTomasco

Soul Mates is looking for crews to join us for fun, friendship and general mayhem. We have players interested in almost every aspect of the game. First royal is awarded after a few days to make sure the crew is serious about staying, a second with at least 20 active members and a week in flag. Send a tell to any royal for more info and an invite.
Tomasco on the Meridian.
Back to Pillaging like a Fool.
Cannonballs are still cheaper than defeat.
[Jun 6, 2008 12:32:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captainpuzle

Hoy mates! Chocolate coated is looking for crews to join!

Royalty: We are not accepting crews for royals unless it could benefit us in a big way. The number of royal(s)/title(s) you get will depend on your crew fame, and how much your crew pillages. We are not give automatic royal when the crew joins, which is a good reason you should ask first.

Just ask one of our royals to join!
[Jun 8, 2008 1:58:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Justinmickey

Anyone notice anything?

Mysterioso Wrote:

AND

Hoy mates! Chocolate coated is looking for crews to join!

Royalty: We are not accepting crews for royals unless it could benefit us in a big way. The number of royal(s)/title(s) you get will depend on your crew fame, and how much your crew pillages. We are not give automatic royal when the crew joins, which is a good reason you should ask first.

Just ask one of our royals to join!

Why am I pointing this out? He's bumping Flags Seeking Crews to make sure his flag stands out. Though I doubt its working.

I've got a little proof.
Dates:

So, I'm saying:

Mysterioso, do not bump threads and double post with the same thing. Thanks.
Modern, Emerald.
Spam, Meridian.
[Jun 14, 2008 2:22:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captainpuzle

mate. I posted that when I was in my old flag. I couldnt delete it, since it had replies. Then i posted the one for my new flag. problem solved.
[Jun 21, 2008 3:36:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kristy102

mate. I posted that when I was in my old flag. I couldnt delete it, since it had replies. Then i posted the one for my new flag. problem solved.

Then why didn't you just edit the orignial one with the advertisement for your new one instead of posting a new one?
Yteyet

Retired, kinda.
[Jun 29, 2008 8:15:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captainpuzle

because i didnt
[Jun 30, 2008 4:07:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Justinmickey

"The Reign of Death" is currently accepting crews to join. We are not giving out automatic royals, as you will have to work for that. We will give each Captain or the person the Captain chooses, a titled position, and that person will have the chance to become a royalty member in the future. Send Justinmickey, Jaym, or Apoko a /tell in order to join the crew.

~Jaym, aka Justinmickey.
Modern, Emerald.
Spam, Meridian.
[Jul 6, 2008 9:55:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nunny_45

The Flag Shadow Knights is currently looking for Crews to join thier ranks. For crews under 30, 1 title position will be given. For crews over 30 then 2 titles will be alocated. A Royal position will follow if thier decent and paticipate. Current Flag event running and future flag events planned. We're on our way back up and are looking for peeps to follow new or old.
Chat to Royalty if your interested, and ask any questions.Ye may also PM me if you prefer.

Knights by Day, Valiant and Strong, We may be friendly, But do us no wrong. . . /fwho Shadow Knights for the rest :)
Nunny
[Edit 3 times, last edit by nunny_45 at Jul 15, 2008 5:09:51 AM]
[Jul 15, 2008 4:54:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Binsy2004

The Flag Volos Is Recruiting!

We are currently a small flag but we are searching for crews who want to work towards a goal of taking care of one another and helping one another, to better ourselfs in PP.

Current rules of this flag are simple,
1. Job For Allies & Crew Within The Flag
2. Minimal Swearing, If Not None!
3. Grow our indvidual crews to bolster the flag numbers

Royalty & Titled Members
Currently Thier Can be 2 titled per crew, with regards to royals this is decided by the current royals

What Can Volos Offer You?
As a flag and as its Current King i "Binsy" Will always try to pillage Everyday for the flag as a whole, flag members should check the notice board job section to see if we need you to help us pillage.

if no officers are on in either crews, job for our allies and help them as you would help us

To Discuss In Even Greater Detial or ask issues not in this thread Contact In Game Binsy or Bubblepirate Thank Ye Fer reading!
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Binsy2004 at Jul 22, 2008 3:42:31 AM]
[Jul 18, 2008 10:28:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
francheezy

AHOY there "Little Evil " is recruiting crews!

we are a small flag looking to grow into a big organized flag

we love to have fun and would want to grow to start blokading

because it is fun :D

Franchifsera King of Little Evil
----------------------------------------------------

Franchifsera of Viridian Ocean

Captain of Salty French Fries

King of Little Evil
[Jul 27, 2008 3:14:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tradis9

Ahoy! I am from Star struck, a relatively new crew, with only 2 currently existing crews. We would be happy to offer crews a place. We offer 3 titled members and the captain can be royal after a 1 month trial period. However, this will be at the discretion of the current royals, as to whether it would be suited to him.

Hope you join,
tradis,
joint king (but I do all the work)
[Aug 1, 2008 11:44:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cheesey6

The Disruption are currently looking for new crews to join.

Each new crew will get:

1 Royalty
2 Titled members

Send either Werwolf, Captainben or Witwoo a /tell in game to ask about joining!

W i t w o o
[Aug 24, 2008 1:18:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randompanzy

Imperial Madness is looking for crews to join us :D

We aim to become a strong and family like flag that can someday take over a island

All crews for the time being get 1 royal and 1 titled member, more can depend on crew size and how you help out the flag

Send a tell to randompanzy, samthetrue ,or joanarc if you would like to join us :)
Randompanzy from Viridian now sailing on Obsidian
SO of Lion's Roar
Titled Member of Placeholder
The views on my post are of my own and not my flag.

Tranquilized says, u kno yer notorious for lagging? xD

[Sep 5, 2008 2:53:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.teamepsilon.net    phillip1904    GB Fayt    I'm a little kitty that goes MOO! :D [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 131   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates