• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 131
Posts: 131   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 60701 times and has 130 replies Next Thread
blswg

Re: Flags Seeking Crews

Attention All Captians

The Howling Winds are now recruiting crews!

Requirements:

-Rumored crew
-ANY amount of people
-Captain must have resonable stats

If this seems like the crew for you, give me Tontie a tell on the viridian ocean, or leave a message with any of my royalty or titled.

Got any questions? Ask me!

Thanks
----------------------------------------
Tontie - Meridian
[Aug 10, 2006 2:11:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Holograph

What In The Seven Seas

Yarr!
A farely new flag looking for some new crews, Yes thats right if you don't have a flag and don't know what flag to join, Come and give us a try.

Joining: Joining is easy, All you have to do is contact our wonderful Monarch Jordsta! or contact any of our royals. We are happy for any crew to join, The Captain of the crew will be given royal.

Thanks alot mates and we hope to see you soon.
Pete
Holograph
Viridian Ocean
Captain of the crew "Death Request"
Prince of the flag "The First Fleet"
[Aug 14, 2006 10:05:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stikskele

Troubled Waters is currently looking to recruit crews.

The Captain of the joining crew will be made a titled member of the flag.

No requirements for crews looking to join, just contact Sealord or Zorch in-game.

Sik
Viridian Ocean
SO of Mega Tsunami, Member of Troubled Waters
Sik
Meridian

Current avatar by AlexisAngel
[Edit 1 times, last edit by stikskele at Aug 18, 2006 3:38:42 AM]
[Aug 18, 2006 3:37:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
artx6262

Ahoy,

We are a small Flag and are looking for small crews also to join and bolster our numbers.

Flag Name : Imperial Death
Monarch: Dabba

Send me a tell in game

Thanks,
Dabba
[Aug 18, 2006 7:54:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jenn_8811

The Unforgiven is a Noted flag and is looking for crews to join. The flag is celebrating it's 1 year anniversary and we are looking to expand and become stronger than ever!

Please check out the flag's articles for information on titling and politics.

Contact Brattykins, Pjewels, or Lf if interested, or myself if no one is around. I shall be sure to pass on the message.

We look forward to hearing from you!
Azrulian of the Viridian Ocean
SO of the Soul Collectors
[Aug 28, 2006 8:18:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
seasons24

Yarr! The Power Of the Seasons is no recruiting into their flag! we require rumored crews, with a good captain and a PREFERRED pVp rating of Scoundrels! contact me (seasons) by using a PM or catch me in the Viridian ocean!
Seasons, FO, The Seaborn Spirits.

Kiadude flag broadcasts, "Brownies are dangerous when made of Death.

[Sep 1, 2006 2:09:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SirTomasco

Soul Mates

Soul Mates are currently expanding and looking for crews to join us in our quest for fun, booty, and Viridian domination.
Please try to pillage with us a few times before joining, or job us to pillage with you. We are very active in pillaging, and do it quite successfully. We are looking to expand our numbers to increase both the size and numbers of pillages, and who knows what may happen if we grow large enough.
We will give titles to the Captain of the crew joining, and perhaps an SO if the crew is large enough. If, after seeing the crew is a good fit for our flag and the flag a good place for your crew, royalty positions will be given.

Soul Mates in-game public statement:
http://viridian.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/flag/info.wm?flagid=10000665

Please contact Carmens or Tomasco in game for jobbing invites or to discuss details on joining. Please mention this in the initial tell.

** edit to reflect some royalty changes **
Tomasco on the Meridian.
Back to Pillaging like a Fool.
Cannonballs are still cheaper than defeat.
[Edit 3 times, last edit by SirTomasco at Nov 12, 2006 4:28:48 PM]
[Sep 6, 2006 4:49:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mistermatt

Rowboat Renegades, We don't have many crews with us but we pack a HUGE punch. We placed third in the 24 hour blockade yesterday. Contact Offspringerz, Jnc, Hellrat, Or Legoles if you want to join, more preferrably Offspringerz ;)
[Sep 10, 2006 6:38:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Framling

Ahoy!

Ellipse is currently recruiting. We're looking for crews of any size, with fun, intelligent people who are interested in helping to make Ellipse a force to be reckoned with!

Ellipse is a fun and diverse group of pirates, who enjoy everything from pillaging to parlour games to privateering! We also enjoy the merchant game, though that doesn't start with P. We've currently declared war on several other flags, and if any of them should decide to come out and play, you can be assured of fun sinking action, as well as support for your own sinking ventures.

A flag goal is to govern an island one day, so if you're interested in the blockade aspect of the game and in becoming part of a good blockade team, we just might be the flag for you :)

To join, contact Karinam or any online royalty - titled members can also pass the message on! Questions are also welcomed - ask any royalty or titled member in-game, or send me a PM on these forums, and we'll be happy to answer.

We look forward to pillaging the high seas with you all. Odds are, whatever your taste, you'll find like-minded pirates in Ellipse.
Framling on Viridian

Lolpirate says, "O.o Your ability to rhyme is unholy."

[Sep 16, 2006 9:13:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    framlingem [Link]  Go to top 
Holograph

Re: What In The Seven Seas

Yarr!
A farely new flag looking for some new crews, Yes thats right if you don't have a flag and don't know what flag to join, Come and give us a try.

Joining: Joining is easy, All you have to do is contact our wonderful Monarch Jordsta! or contact any of our royals. We are happy for any crew to join, The Captain of the crew will be given royal.

Thanks alot mates and we hope to see you soon.

Monarch Change, I am now monarch of What In The Seven Seas!

But we are really in need of crews and members.
Pete
Holograph
Viridian Ocean
Captain of the crew "Death Request"
Prince of the flag "The First Fleet"
[Sep 18, 2006 7:38:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MrPriz2

Relinquo Angelus is currently recruiting new crews of any size.

We are a fun-loving and active Flag with the lofty and long-range goal of blockading a Viridian Island one day ... and the short-range goal of having fun and making friends.

Please visit our Flag page in the YPPedia or read our Flag Info in-game. If you like what you see and would like to join us, please ask any Royalty in the Flag.

Or you can send me a PM here.
Priz

Memmer Extraordinare of Oceans, Boocher of all the other puzzles. LOL
[Edit 2 times, last edit by MrPriz2 at Oct 6, 2006 12:24:32 PM]
[Oct 6, 2006 9:31:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MyojinOmni

The Order of Fortune is, and as long as its alive, will always be, looking for crews. Doesn't matter what size, what intentions. Its an equal based flag where everyone has an even voice. Everyone gets one royal and 2 titled and all opinions are listened to (and asked for if you have one). All crews are enjoined to pillage when possible and let the flag know to pull support from other crews who aren't doing much at that time. We are a growing flag looking for more talent and help towards being the best there is.
Neoomni
S.O. of Olympus / Member of Tainted Purity
Viridian Ocean
[Oct 17, 2006 8:52:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Muffinman209713 [Link]  Go to top 
widomaker08

The Flag Killing Pillagers is looking for crews to join its flag. We will be blockading this weekend or next depending on how many crews we get in the flag. Please send a tell to Widowmakerr or Richierichs if you are interested in joing this flag. We will also accept allies if you are interested in that. Either send me a private message or talk to me in the game. Thanks so much.

Widowmakerr
~Widowmakerr~
-King of The Killing Pillagers
-Captain of Widowmakerrs
[Oct 19, 2006 8:56:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.freewebs.com/widowmakerrs/ [Link]  Go to top 
smurf123

Re: [Viridian] Flags Seeking Crews

you own a crew right and its rommored well then ill tell you what you need you need a FFFLLLAAAGGG yes i mean " A FLAG." So you need one well why dont you join the...

L U C K Y L U C K S T E R S
F L A G !!!! thats right thats are name and any crew that joins gets the captin as royal and 2 tittle members and after a week youll get more and more and more!!!! So join today join lucksters flag!!!

For more info plz contact any royal or smurfsrkool.
Smurfsrkool on Viridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by smurf123 at Oct 25, 2006 4:07:12 PM]
[Oct 25, 2006 3:56:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.CrewDeKoopliss.co.nr [Link]  Go to top 
Rinabean

Ahoy!

Vectigal Assemblage is recruiting new crews. We are looking to blockade an island at some point in the future; for now, we are just interested in pillaging and having fun. The size of your crew is irrelevant, as long as you seem to be a fairly active, lively and polite bunch.

Joining crews will receive at least one titled and/or royal position upon arrival to the flag and probably more, depending on size.

If you are interested, contact Zaire, Esephor, Secrets or myself (Rinabean) in-game or pm me.
Rinabean
Captain of Sushibean Lis
Viridian Ocean
[Oct 31, 2006 12:17:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://arinasakizaki.livejournal.com    kiny boon [Link]  Go to top 
yetties

Sinister alliance is searching for crews
just ask any captn of any of there crews to get a join offer
we like hard workers and people who just love to pilly cause thats what we do
ANYONE is welcome
here are a couple people you may contact
Sethbeard
Puppygirlz
Rohaneanew
Rosary
etc.....
this is on viridian ocean
Conglin block was good sank 3 and then turned on me cap and he met the ocean floor as well
:)
[Nov 7, 2006 8:45:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirate.com [Link]  Go to top 
Technician

Sea Change is always looking to take on solid experienced established crews.

We be of the non warring sort so yer boats will always be safe sailing under the Sea Change banner.

Do a flag who and catch one of the Royals online if interested and we'll answer any questions you may have.

Titled and eventually Royal positions awarded to those longer standing loyal crews that want to get involved with Viridian Politics.
Rover of Viridian
VOTE FOR ME HERE!
[Jan 5, 2007 7:35:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DalDal

Enter Chronicles of Roar

The Chronicles have begun...

We are mapping out a legacy upon the ocean....

Im an idealist, and i believe that a flag can pull together in a harmonious chorus, crews within almost as one, i plan to bring to this new flag a spirit of adventure and fun...

we shall dedicate ourselves to protecting the weak and pursuing justice in all things, we shall help crews to establish themselves that we may write our very own futures upon the seas.while a peaceful flag, we shall also be ambitous, we plan on having a finer spirit within than any other flagthis ocean has ever seen, i would never sacrifice our spirit for glory, tho i expect glory to come as a result of the spirit we behold

these times are ours for the taking, and may we forever be written within the Chronicles of Roar

I ask of you fine crews to step up and put yourselves forth to be a part of something new... something fresh, id be glad to have you on board.
Every crew is entitled to 2 titled, as for royals are imperitive that they are the right people, therefore time will tell

You know where to find me :)

come see me and well talk,

Rohaneanew and hecallsmerei are also ready to welcome you should you need sanctuary when im not around
Honour is won, not in the way you look after your friends, but in the way you treat your enemies.
5 years later, Daldal retired from The game
-=Daldal the Lionheart=-
[Jan 11, 2007 8:55:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://viridian.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Daldal [Link]  Go to top 
Pandalink

Tempest is looking into taking on some crews.
Remember Rolling Thunder? Sure you do.
Come join us as we retake our place atop the Fame Board!
Pandalink,
Senior Officer of Rolling Thunder
Member of Sea Change

Former Captain of Rolling Thunder
Former King of Tempest
Viridian Ocean
[Jan 13, 2007 8:55:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Caruut

United Corsairs is looking for new member crews. We're headed by the crew Roses Of Sharayn, who, at the moment, provide all of our royalty. We like to consider ourselves to be a skilled and experienced bunch of pirates, and are looking for crews with ambition.

We created this flag, rather than join an established one, with a vision that someday our views will have some kind of say in this ocean's wider scheme. We want crews of all shapes, sizes and skill. We wish someday to take an island, so a good combination of skill, numbers and wealth is needed. We would welcome any crew that feels that they, too, can provide one of these

Caruut, Senior Officer in Roses Of Sharayn and Prince of United Corsairs.
Caruut of Meridian, née Viridian.

Old pirate.
[Jan 17, 2007 1:16:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Bluedaemon

Aestus Numen is looking for prospective crews interested in joining a small flag with big ambitions.

Join us 'cuz we're on the rise.

And 'cuz we've got some of the funniest people you'll ever meet.

P.M. or contact me in the game, I'm usually on. If I'm unavailable, contact any royal.

-Blue
[Jan 29, 2007 10:21:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
raider1010

The Dark Jungle be seeking mates as usual we be hoping for strong crews with large fleets! We will be blockading to win and take over, our allies are loyal and we are seeking for mates! Join up today Toll-Free!!! Call this simple number of, /tell smelter I wanna JOIN!!!

We will work out your royals and titles CALL TODAY!

Smelter (Viridian and Sage)
[Jan 31, 2007 12:18:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Nendes421    Bamdude55 [Link]  Go to top 
BlackyBlack

Black Buccaneers currently lookin fer crews, newly reformed and sweet smelling.

Join this week and enjoy free glub glub at your convenience.

Ask me Blackyblack, or any royal for an invite
Blackyblack of Viridian

Hellfire
Circus of Death
[Feb 6, 2007 12:51:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    cptnblacky@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
jimproffitt

Ahoy! I am the former king and Prince of Hells Warriors. We havnt been in possession of this flag long and need to recruit more crews. Reasons to join us are displayed below.

1) To help us get more people to blockade Typhoon Island

2) We help each other in jobbing for pillages, and host great events! EG. sloop races with prices etc.

3) We like to have a laugh!

4) Our Queen Rana (who i appointed) is a brillient person.

5) We all get a say in how the flag runs and stuff (even cabin peeps!)

6) Dunno for this one!

7) ----??

if you want to join send Chaosjim a tell in-game Veridian. thank ye
*Chaosjim*
Captain and Diplomat of The Traitor Navy
Prince of Hells Warriors

Mwohahahahaha
[Feb 13, 2007 10:24:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catzubmsve

La Poste de Falcone (The Guard of the Hawk)

Ahoy...the flag La Poste De Falcone is recruiting crews to join us.

We offer a flag that will support all it's members and if the need arises will be more than happy to help out other crews in the flag in pillages.

We will be holding flag fundraisers,events and other fun things for the membership to promote a respectful,family atmosphere.

If you'd like to join please contact Arielmac or Redbrdterry in game and we will discuss the possibility of joining our flag.

Thanks for your time
Redbrdterry (on all oceans)
Senior Officer of the crew Mermaids Typhoon
Lord of the flag Puzzleholics Anonymous
[Mar 3, 2007 7:14:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    sensualtzer    averyrealboy [Link]  Go to top 
Pandalink

--~~--Tempest--~~--

Tempest are seeking crews who love to chat.
We WANT spam on our /fo.
Seriously.

Come join Tempest today and be alongside some of the best officers I have ever known :]

So don't get caught in the storm, be it!
Join Tempest.

Warning: Flag Broadcasts may contain Cookies.
Pandalink,
Senior Officer of Rolling Thunder
Member of Sea Change

Former Captain of Rolling Thunder
Former King of Tempest
Viridian Ocean
[Mar 22, 2007 3:53:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wimwamwo

MY FLAG, HELL ON EARTH, NEEDS CREWS!

We are a fairly new flag that is pretty small, with 1 crew(my own).
So we NEED crews to join us, whether you are
old or new,
small or big,
fun or boring you can join.

To join just contact magalistic or guitarfreak in-game.

Any captain can be titled.

If your crew has 30 or more members you can be royal
(if your numbers go below 30 you will NOT have yer status changed to titled, but if they drop rapidly then you will.)
[Mar 31, 2007 8:05:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
healixe

flag name : pillagers of the seven seas

info : so far we have 1 crew and a few drifting in and out.
we have got big plans for the future and have are eye on a nice little island :) .

contact : if u would like ur crew to join pm ur online name and i will invite ur crew. or contact me online names healixe
[Apr 1, 2007 12:45:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kschmauch

The flag Stellar Constellation is currently seeking crew's to join our small but fun loving flag. Our flag has several small crew's and we all love to have fun a pillage. FO chat is encouraged and interaction between the crew's is also encouraged to help form a fun and social bond between all the crews.

If you wish to join a fun loving flag where fun is placed before politics, please contact Keverrs or any of the royals in Stellar Constellation for a invite.

Thank you
Keverrs on the Viridian Ocean
[Apr 18, 2007 1:38:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SeaPigeon

[color=dark green]Rum Soaked Devils

We are Looking for Crews to join our flag. You must have at least 10 members.

One Royalty and One tittled offered. (Over 30 members)
One Tittled (Under 30 members)

We also offer support, such as loaning out ships which your crew may not be able to afford.

We are forever event blockading, and will be in the future planning a real sinking blockade for ownership of an Island.

..:: SeaPigeon on all Oceans ::..

Main Ocean: Viridian

SO of The Rum Rats
[Apr 19, 2007 8:44:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 131   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates