• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 131
Posts: 131   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 54644 times and has 130 replies Next Thread
mitchell_420

Re: Flags Seeking Crews

SWALLOW MY SEAMEN DOCK LOITERS SINKEN EM ALL DON'T GIVE A SCUPPER.

- CANDLEJACK
[May 21, 2011 6:20:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitchell_420

WE GOT TWITTER, LOOK US UP, REAL THOUGHTS ON YPP.
TWITTER.COM/SWALLOWMYSEAMEN

- CANDLEJACK
[May 21, 2011 6:46:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitchell_420

- CANDLEJACK

TODAY, LESS THAN 1 DAY AFTER IT'S CREATION SWALLOW MY SEAMEN WAS PROMPTLY RENAMED BY AN OM TO SWALLOW MY PRIDE.

I SAID "SCUPPER THAT, I WANT MY 20 DUBS BACK". THE DUBS WERE RETURNED.

THIS HAS ONLY MADE ME A MORE ANGRY PERSON. I KIDNAPPED MORE KIDS THAN USUAL TODAY.

- CANDLEJACK
[May 22, 2011 5:02:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RaggedAndy

Hoydere! Soul Mates is seeking crews to join its family.

We are a flag dedicated to having fun and respecting crew differences and independence while making sure that all of our crews (big and small) receive the piratey support of their flaggies. Pillages, Atlantis and good times are the course we've set. We're a "crew styled flag" where Royals, Officers and Pirates are quick to lend a hand and make hearties,
and our objective is to be a flag you can call "home".

We invite your crew to join us, and will initally assign a Titled Member to your crew. Crews which distinguish themselves with loyalty, dedication, support and that certain Soul Mates je ne sais quoi will be assigned a Royal and/or additional Titled Members as required by the needs of the flag. Contact any Royal to arrange an invitation.

Please note: Soul Mates will not condone or tolerate cheating, theft, or any other violations of the Yohoho! Puzzle Pirates Terms of Service. Any reasonably clear evidence linking a flag member to TOS volations will be made available to the Ocean Masters, and may well result in that person being expelled from the flag.

You can find out more about us by checking out our website, Soul Mates on the Viridian Ocean .
----------------------------------------
RaggedAndy, Senior Officer in Mermaid's Typhoon
[Jun 22, 2011 8:05:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    ABPeed [Link]  Go to top 
eaglesfan036

The flag is called Awesome People Only we are a new and up and coming flag that looks to blockade someday, but we need more crew to join. We don't take any old crew though, we only take crews that pillage pretty frequently and don't just play cards all day. At the moment you get one royal upon joining and one titled member.
[Aug 18, 2011 10:39:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Defined

- CANDLEJACK

TODAY, LESS THAN 1 DAY AFTER IT'S CREATION SWALLOW MY SEAMEN WAS PROMPTLY RENAMED BY AN OM TO SWALLOW MY PRIDE.

I SAID "SCUPPER THAT, I WANT MY 20 DUBS BACK". THE DUBS WERE RETURNED.

THIS HAS ONLY MADE ME A MORE ANGRY PERSON. I KIDNAPPED MORE KIDS THAN USUAL TODAY.

- CANDLEJACK

SIR I BELIEVE YOU WEREN'T THE FIRST PERSON TO COME UP WITH THE "SWALLOW MY SEAMEN" NAME SO SHUT UP, KIADUDE HAS ALREADY DONE IT

Lol.
Define on Sage
[Aug 23, 2011 3:07:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
am1991

OutBreak

Send a tell to Tigerscar, Pallmall, Hairpin or Jockolocko for more details.
~Tigerscar Of Viridian~
Captain of the Crew "Uprising"
Founder/King of the Flag "Notorious"

[Oct 19, 2011 9:37:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
russellm2

Sea Change is currently recruiting crews which are looking to get involved with pillages, blockades, flotillas, SMHs etc. Our flag statement is outdated, so you'd be better off contacting a royal if you have questions (we'll be fixing it soon!). We have a fairly new and unexperienced royalty team in terms of blockading - we're looking to learn and teach mates what we already know. We currently own Ansel and will be looking to blockade more as we expand. Titles and royalty will be given out on a case by case basis. Most of us all know each other and we're friendly bunch of mates, so don't hesitate to ask us anything at all!

Thanks! :D
Powerbow of Meridian and Emerald.
[Oct 24, 2011 9:51:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Davemorgan11

New Flag

Controlled Chaos
is looking for crews.

We are a fun help each other out and close flag. we want to pillage and plunder as friends without the stress of war and Cades.

If you would like to join message me in game or send me a pm here.
[Nov 20, 2011 10:25:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shelybobelly

The Fallen
Founded in the year 2011 on July 6
We are currently and always looking for new crews to join our relatively new flag. At this particular moment in time, we are number 10 on the fame list.
We are fun-loving, extremely active, and always willing to provide help for fellow flaggies.
Lax on flag-officer chat code of conduct, and always ready for a laugh.
We do not discriminate against crews that want to join, whether you have 5 crewbies or 60. ;P
You'll start of with the Captain and first mate titled, and if your crew contributes and is active you'll earn a royal spot for the Captain.
We are in need of a royal or two, and the ball is in your court;

Contact Madchastity, Muridae or Arcine through tells if you're at all interested, or inbox me (Muridae) on the forums.

Can you rise among The Fallen?
Keke on the Cobalt
Muridae on the Viridian
"Love, that on gentle heart doth swiftly seize"
[Dec 30, 2011 2:06:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    poobas42    feigncreaivity [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

New Ocean Order

is currently recuiting crews that are interested in SMHs, blockades, pillages and generally having fun. Our crews run voyages all the time, so theres always somthing to job for.

Send tells to Proof ingame for an invite.
Captain of Proof
Prince of Chocolate Coated
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[Dec 30, 2011 8:10:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 131   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates