• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 564 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
wolftear

swabbies and sea battle Reply to this Post

I think it would be helpful if the senior officer on a ship could
select the enemy target for jobbing swabbies. It is difficult engaging in a
sea battle with a few of them on board and they keep switching their
targets.
Maybe the ability to click on the jobber and then an enemy to target,
would help a lot with strategy when sailing with more swabbies than live players.
----------------------------------------
[size=15] [color=ff9900]w [color=bf993f]o [color=7f997f]l [color=3f99bf]f [color=3f72e5]t [color=7f4ccc]e [color=bf26b2]a [color=ff0099]r
[Sep 6, 2003 12:01:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hanns

Re: swabbies and sea battle Reply to this Post

Perhaps another way to apply it, to save a bit more time. Such as right clicking would send a command to all (in the form of the clicked face and mini field near it flashing some color, maybe green or red) and make one swabbie on-board that hasn't been affected in this way in the last five seconds switch to that target.
-Spolto, some random guy of millions of people in the Midnight ocean.

-Ayrus, Senior Officer in the La Giustizia Implacabile.
[Sep 6, 2003 12:20:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
homullus

I don't think this is good. Swabbies should not be more than an awkward substitute for real players.
[Sep 6, 2003 1:42:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    homullus [Link]  Go to top 
Arishia

Sometimes Swabbies can be preferable to players. At least the swabbies never get mad at you for not finding ships to pillage =D And I've never had one be rude to me. ;)

It would be kinda nice to be able to order the swabbies to attack who you want them to... it'd be for those occasions where you don't want to waste a jobber's time with what could end up as a sight seeing tour with a rare fight on the way.
o/~ I'm not lost, but I don't know where I am o/~
[Sep 6, 2003 2:29:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates