• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 578 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Thusnelda

Shoppe owner daily report suggestion Reply to this Post

I have a suggestion about the daily reports that get emailed to owners, after I logged into my shoppe one day to find over 100k gone. Could they perhaps include some sort of beginning and ending coffer balance? Maybe even (if you were to go further) a summary of new stuff sold to your shoppe? It's very hard for me to keep track of the commodities because they are sold directly to my shoppe and then promptly used, on some occasions.

I eventually determined that my lack of funds came from a recent purchase of multiple buckets of kraken's blood, but I had no idea that it had happened and was horrified to think that I might not be able to pay my workers. (I had a grand total of 149 poe, down from 113k. YIKES.) Add to that a broken PCI card (which leaves Hom with the only connected computer), and the logins aren't as frequent as I'd like to check on stuff.

Thanks.
----------------------------------------
Madam, proud Looterata
Why are old people playing on this game i dont know its probly something to do with control but its kind of werd. Get a life or a girl friend or mabe even a wife but if your an adult that plays this game your a loser
[Sep 5, 2003 2:56:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thusnelda

Re: Shoppe owner daily report suggestion Reply to this Post

On a side note, Looming on the Horizon has lots of black! Come buy stuff!
Madam, proud Looterata
Why are old people playing on this game i dont know its probly something to do with control but its kind of werd. Get a life or a girl friend or mabe even a wife but if your an adult that plays this game your a loser
[Sep 5, 2003 2:57:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pythos

I'm pretty sure that the Ringers have said that when shop logs come in, you will be able to get a record of where all your money goes. So I'm assuming you'll be able to see how much stuff was sold to you, and how much you paid for it, etc.

I know it will be welcome, as I sometimes find myself 10k short in my coffers and looking at my inventory looking to see where it went to.

Jeridus - Owner of Sheepish Looks
Jeridus - Mad Mutineers
YPP's Original Two Fisted Tailor
[Sep 5, 2003 3:44:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stevoid

Also, shop reports sent to the managers as well as the owners would be handy - often if there are managers they are the people actually running the shop; the owner just holds the deed.
[Sep 5, 2003 4:29:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates