• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 730 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Dorel

When the brigands just quit Reply to this Post

We were out doing a bit of pillaging last night and during three encounters, our npp opponents decided to stop moving during the sea battle. The first time it happened, I thought they were playing smart and they were simply waiting for us to make a move since we had come face to face with a rock cluster. Once we did stop waiting for them though, they still stayed there. And during the third sea battle where this happened, the brigands simply starting shooting randomly, even though we were a ways off from them.

Has anybody else encountered this? I'm pretty sure that it isn't because the npp's ran out of movement tokens, since they hadn't moved for almost 5 or 6 turns.
----------------------------------------
Hermes wrote: 
Gather round, folks, for the Ballad of Dorel the Invulnerable!
silverkitty wrote: 
The ocean is dangerous, bring a lifejacket.

[Sep 3, 2003 11:36:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    CeeJayDorel [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

Re: When the brigands just quit Reply to this Post

Yeah I've noticed that lately. Of course if the boat is the Moral Flounder, it just means ol Penn has run out of sailing tokens, but otherwise I have no idea whats going on, and its kind of annoying. lol
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Sep 3, 2003 11:45:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nothing

Hello.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Nothing at Sep 4, 2003 1:16:14 AM]
[Sep 4, 2003 1:16:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
burrito

The other night we were up against some yellow NPPs and we broke out into sword fight. Everyone on our team got knocked out except for one guy and everyone on their team got knocked out except for 3 guys.

And just randomly, all three of our opponents got knocked out... like they forfeited or something. :D
-Peppy, Senior Officer of the Salty Mouthfuls
"Yarr, thar be stairs here."

1st Place, First Drinking Contest, Gaea 24 Hour Bash
2nd Place, Cayte's Sword Tournament, 9/29
[Sep 4, 2003 1:27:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    burrito+OMG [Link]  Go to top 
Tekanji

This happened to me too. I was going around, and then the NPP ship just stopped. I was like, "Ok..." so I circled around, shooting it a couple times, but after 4 rounds I was like, "It's time to finish it". It didn't move at all.

Out of sail tokens? Maybe, but it was crewed by 4 or 5 NPPs (it was a small sloop), and one would think that they could've generated some tokens in the time I was messing around, waiting for them to move.

I didn't think to bug it at the time, and it hasn't happened to me since, but I'm starting to think that maybe it is a problem and not just a random blip.

-Tekanji
"I mean, its a game about pirates, and we all look like legos..." - PsychoMantis in this thread.
[Sep 4, 2003 2:56:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nothing

Hello.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Nothing at Sep 4, 2003 2:59:29 AM]
[Sep 4, 2003 2:59:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DaaMan

mhm? Moral flounder is my boat (rudder duckies) hmm might be possible that penn got an boat with the same name :(
Only evil on days that end in Y.
[Sep 4, 2003 3:05:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

DaaMan wrote: 
mhm? Moral flounder is my boat (rudder duckies) hmm might be possible that penn got an boat with the same name :(

He definitely did, because that's thename of his boat. Feel proud. :)
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Sep 4, 2003 10:47:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates