• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 749 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Logwood

Shanty radio request... mini-prize involved Reply to this Post

If anyone can ask whoever it is hosting Shanty radio at the moment to play "Doris Day & Robert Goulet - Anything you can do I can do better" (it was on air today - I fell in love with that song) and if he/she does... I swear I'll give him a 1000 coins in game.
[Jul 29, 2005 5:26:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WhyvernWeb

Re: Shanty radio request... mini-prize involved Reply to this Post

It was most likely Llama. You can usually tell by checking the name of the stream. The jockies put their name, or the name of their show, in every time they log on.
----------------------------------------
Heksubah
Mostly Retired, Still a Pirate at Heart
[Jul 29, 2005 9:13:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.shantyraidio.com    Heksubah [Link]  Go to top 
Triumvirete

Actually, I have that song as well, if you're still around. I don't have the Doris Day version, though, I only have Bernadette Peters and Tom Wopat.
--Aelesaia
[Jul 29, 2005 9:22:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    aelesaia [Link]  Go to top 
HuskyTed

Yep, that was me. I tried giving a shout to see if he or she was listening during today's LeShow, but to no avail.
Llama's like candy coated bunny holding a daisy and a puppy in one hand and a kitten in the other nice -Misery

[Jul 29, 2005 10:12:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://bobthewonderllama.8m.com    bobthewonderllama    HuskyTed    2722224 [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates