• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 648 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
daemonaconis

[Bug] Swabbie turning yellow and leaving sword battle Reply to this Post

Yesterday, I was on my new large sloop with 3 friends and a few NPPs, and we got into combat. Well, loe and behold, the server lags up at the beginning, but all three of us are there.

So what happens?

The game starts, and a swabbie drops. Not only did they drop, their title turned yellow.

Now, i'm sure this can't be right, and i'm not even going to guess as to what caused this.
----------------------------------------
Latest sea shanty created and sung out of boredom: "The seas be empty, the seas be wet, same as me belly, same as me wench."
[Sep 1, 2003 5:28:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ely

Re: [Bug] Swabbie turning yellow and leaving sword battle Reply to this Post

If you want the right people to know about the bug, your best bet is to use the in-game reporting tool.
[Sep 1, 2003 5:35:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Ely114 [Link]  Go to top 
daemonaconis

Ely wrote: 
If you want the right people to know about the bug, your best bet is to use the in-game reporting tool.

Did right then and there, while still in combat. Still, I thought i'd post it here, to get other's opinions/ideas.
Latest sea shanty created and sung out of boredom: "The seas be empty, the seas be wet, same as me belly, same as me wench."
[Sep 1, 2003 5:51:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CustardBoy

Maybe it has something to do with how people are randomely eliminated from the battle, but are not logged out? That always drives me insane.
The Manipulator
[Sep 1, 2003 5:53:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daemonaconis

CustardBoy wrote: 
Maybe it has something to do with how people are randomely eliminated from the battle, but are not logged out? That always drives me insane.

That, i'm 95% sure, is due to lag.
[Sep 2, 2003 6:51:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates