• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1962
Posts: 1962   Pages: 66   [ First Page | Previous Page | 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 366873 times and has 1961 replies Next Thread
Meehearties

Re: Furniture suggestions thread Reply to this Post

Feix wrote:
Similar to the poster display rack that we see in shopping places, the banner display rack i imagine would be similar to the recent released potion cabinet except that it stores banners and flags instead of potions, with footprint of 2x1 or 2x2. If 2x1, i'd suggest it can store up to around 10 banners and flags, and if 2x2, up to around 25 banners and flags.

The pluses going for it: it helps reduce the problem of too many banners and flags to collect and too few wall spaces to hang them. In addition, furniture that store items are the more popular and saleable of furniture, that's another plus.

This seems rather unnecessary and surely defeats the point of having the banners? The Gallery has a humongous amount of wall space if you are ever short of any.

Actually as someone who is has a gallery dedicated purely to Kraken items I can tell you it was super tough to find enough wall space for the Kraken banners. There are 297 colour combos and I only just managed to map them out and leave enough available space for the colours I am still hunting. There is a huge amount of wall hanging items that are very difficult to display. CI has over 300 wall items. HS has 81 tapestries. There are so many more....and if I got into booched box potential items I would be typing all night to list them.

I second the idea of a storage item for wall mounted items!!

Mee
----------------------------------------
Meehearties
Hunter Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Meehearties at Nov 2, 2016 7:46:34 PM]
[Nov 2, 2016 7:45:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crazymg

Adelaidean wrote: 
I believe it would be a useful addition to the game if a kraken rowboat kit stand (or rack) furniture item could be placed in dwellings as well as on ships.

The kraken rowboat kit stand would hold a maximum of 20 rowboat kits just like other storage items already in game such as the sword rack.

Thank you.

With the addition of the Obsidian Ocean and KHs not always being available due to map rotation, I think something should be added to store our kits or we'll end up with a lot of wasted days on our kits. Plus it would still be useful on the older oceans.
~Princessmg~
[Jul 10, 2017 2:07:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patgangster

Interestingly enough, with maps spawning for 7 days and lasting for 8, KH is available for 15 days per cycle... and rowboat kits last 15 days. Buy em on the first day and it matches up perfectly, zero wasted days!
TriplePat, Joining the great obsidian migration.
[Jul 10, 2017 5:10:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gunnerfreak

Crazymg wrote: 

With the addition of the Obsidian Ocean and KHs not always being available due to map rotation, I think something should be added to store our kits or we'll end up with a lot of wasted days on our kits. Plus it would still be useful on the older oceans.

Actually, you can put any unused Kits in a Present. I've done this several times. lol. Just have to make sure to put a note on it about the type and days until dusting.
Gunnerfreak on Cerulean <- Home ocean.
AKA Gunnerfreak on Obsidian (new ocean!), Ice, Emerald, Opal, and Jade,
Gunnerfreak-East on Emerald,
Gunnerfreak-West on Cerulean, and
Gunnergunner on Meridian.
Also a Respe-ranked YPPedia-wiki freak.
[Jul 10, 2017 5:19:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Crazymg wrote: 

Actually, you can put any unused Kits in a Present. I've done this several times. lol. Just have to make sure to put a note on it about the type and days until dusting.

Of course you'll have to calculate the cost of purchasing a gift wrapping vs. the number of days lost on the kit.
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Jul 10, 2017 9:17:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
Keaze

Recolourable furniture or like chromas for furniture to come out in booched boxes.

Colour coordination matters!
Keaze
That Bombing Guide
[Jul 10, 2017 10:41:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

I want to bump the request for some sort of rowboat kit storage.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Jan 30, 2018 6:37:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

I suggest that there be a way to un-frame a portrait, as well as a way to "copy" ones you already have.

Bumping this 11 years old suggestion because I personally would like to unframe some portraits. Even if the cost would be high, say like 10 rogue marks per a portrait.

Has it ever been commented if unframing is technically possible?
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~

BUYING EGGS
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Notsizzly at Oct 17, 2018 9:47:38 AM]
[Oct 16, 2018 12:18:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

I don't believe the Developers have commented upon whether or not it is technically possible to unframe portaits.
[Oct 16, 2018 8:11:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
Detail8

List of Furniture Ideas! Check here!

Varthlokkur wrote: 
Figured I'd start an independent thread for things people want to see, but aren't there yet.

Because everyone knows Nemo needs more things to keep him busy.

Standard items:
Bookshelves (hanging and tall (floor) units)
Scrollshelves (like bookshelves, but appear to have scrolls/charts instead of books).

a coffer only royals in the flag and use and buy.

something to help with flag fleets when buying ships

Captain of Grand Unification(emerald) Retired
Captain of Sea Sick(dark seas)
#1 : Obsidian Greeter
[Oct 17, 2018 3:26:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Keaze

Buy a pirate hall for the flag and put a chest in it. Royals have roomie privilege
Keaze
That Bombing Guide
[Oct 17, 2018 6:47:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Detail8

Buy a pirate hall for the flag and put a chest in it. Royals have roomie privilege

yeah but its not the same due to some people buy dubs and some people dont. so it would be easier for a dub coffer for royal access only (when i say royals only i mean you have to be royal in a flag to buy/use it)
Captain of Grand Unification(emerald) Retired
Captain of Sea Sick(dark seas)
#1 : Obsidian Greeter
[Oct 18, 2018 4:13:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 1962   Pages: 66   [ First Page | Previous Page | 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates