• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 813 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Corydon

Cant log in Reply to this Post

says server is down... im very worried since its been 2 hours of trying everything and i was sailing a ship...
----------------------------------------
soggy siggy
[Aug 30, 2003 6:34:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

Re: Cant log in Reply to this Post

Corydon wrote: 
says server is down... im very worried since its been 2 hours of trying everything and i was sailing a ship...

No-one else can get in either, the server is down for everyone. There's been no official word, but when the server is back up your ship should be found at the place you last ported.
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Aug 30, 2003 6:36:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nothing

Hello.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Nothing at Aug 30, 2003 6:36:54 AM]
[Aug 30, 2003 6:36:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
meiadm

first sign of madness - everyone loses the ability to tell time... it's been about 45 minutes now

the issue is also discussed in This thread.
Frizzan - Gone for good
[Aug 30, 2003 6:37:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates