• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 703 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Discflicker

They're Doing Something With Our Money! Reply to this Post

I just want to say that after having spent probably less than $20 on Puzzle Pirates in my first 14 years of playing this game, I dropped $200 on doubloons yesterday. Why? I saw the job posting for a part-time software engineer and was so encouraged that Grey Havens is going to do something with the money, that I thought "shut up and take my money!"

I avoided spending money on this game for the longest time because I thought pay to win would be cheating (though also I was in high school when I started). Now, I have a real job and disposable income, and would like to support this game to keep it going and make puzzle pirate great again.

Just thought I'd share this thought process in case it encourages anyone else to spend now - I wonder if they see a spike in purchases this month beyond what the chocolate boxes would normally bring.
----------------------------------------
Not convinced I'll ever truly quit Puzzle Pirates forever if it sticks around.
[Sep 11, 2020 7:55:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates