• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 563 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Iprevail1

No one on puzzle pirates. Not a subscriber Reply to this Post

I used to play this game as a kid and never had to pay I've joined now after years and theyve given me options to subscribe. I want to feel it out without paying yett but theres no one on the game. I cant play any games at the inns. I'm just confused on why there are no players around.
[Oct 27, 2019 6:42:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Harlech

Re: No one on puzzle pirates. Not a subscriber Reply to this Post

Ahoy.

Check out the server status page. You'll see that most oceans are empty, except Emerald, which ranges between 200 and 350 people online, I find.
----------------------------------------
SIXTH Puzzle, Win an Avatar.
[Oct 27, 2019 9:31:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Re: No one on puzzle pirates. Not a subscriber Reply to this Post

People don't wanna pay money on a dead game, ever since Obsidian died a large part of the playerbase no longer wanted to play, 2-3 years ago the playerbase was around 600-700 its around half that now if your wondering.
----------------------------------------
Competitions are now over. boohoo

Yumisa is hawt. Thanks for avvie

A fellow victim of neglect, from YPP.
[Oct 27, 2019 9:49:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates