• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 665 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Danyael

No create new pirate button? Reply to this Post

Hello, I haven't played in years and wanted a fresh start. However in the downloaded client I can't find a 'create new pirate button'.
I checked on the website to try and create one, but after downloading and installing javascript thrice, it still tells me to get javascript.

please help, thank you.
----------------------------------------
Danyael
Mascot of Lunchie's Angels

Danyael says, "I'm a beautiful, unique snowflake."
Fearthefrail says, "You wear too much eyeliner to be a snowflake, mate."
Danyael says, "I'm a special snowflake.."

[Jul 15, 2019 6:53:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Re: No create new pirate button? Reply to this Post

Hello, I haven't played in years and wanted a fresh start. However in the downloaded client I can't find a 'create new pirate button'.
I checked on the website to try and create one, but after downloading and installing javascript thrice, it still tells me to get javascript.

please help, thank you.

If you want a fresh start there's always a new ocean called obsidian, you might find an OM to pvp against! <3
Support Sov! and Prayers for Marto your a good lad!

Yumisa is hawt. Thanks for avvie

People actually use 100s of alts and still play how shocking!

That's a great idea let's remove poker! Support this!
[Jul 15, 2019 2:24:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

If you want a fresh start there's always a new ocean called obsidian, you might find an OM to pvp against! <3

Obsidian has fewer players than any of the major oceans and its population is dropping faster than the other oceans. (By "major", I mean other than oceans like Ice or Jade) It really is a disservice to new players to recommend it, people are leaving it in droves.

I wish I knew the answer the the OP's question, but I haven't actually played YPP since last year. Isn't there an arrow button on the upper left of the screen or something that lets you create a new pirate or select and existing account?
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Jul 15, 2019 2:38:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vanleigh

Java is to Javascript as car is to carpet. Just in case, if you're told to update Java you probably want this.

Now, the button to make a new pirate is still there. You just need to get to that screen, and if your problem is with the update, you likely won't. Have you tried any of this?
Vanleigh in Obsidian
Royal of Placeholder

If my posts do not reflect the views of the flag, the mind control chip provided to all our members will ensure that our views shift accordingly.
[Jul 15, 2019 4:10:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Obsidian has fewer players than any of the major oceans and its population is dropping faster than the other oceans. (By "major", I mean other than oceans like Ice or Jade) It really is a disservice to new players to recommend it, people are leaving it in droves.

I wish I knew the answer the the OP's question, but I haven't actually played YPP since last year. Isn't there an arrow button on the upper left of the screen or something that lets you create a new pirate or select and existing account?

Ah well pirates will be pirates. I kinda stopped playing myself last year, was sick of people using 30 alts for imperial outposts utterly pathetic and alt bashers so now I play dota 2 much more interactive and fair. Shame on those in 2019 that still abuse the game.
Support Sov! and Prayers for Marto your a good lad!

Yumisa is hawt. Thanks for avvie

People actually use 100s of alts and still play how shocking!

That's a great idea let's remove poker! Support this!
[Jul 16, 2019 3:21:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Danyael

Java is to Javascript as car is to carpet. Just in case, if you're told to update Java you probably want this.

Now, the button to make a new pirate is still there. You just need to get to that screen, and if your problem is with the update, you likely won't. Have you tried any of this?

Hi, I did get to that screen and I did use the arrow. BUT, it didn't just create a new pirate but an entire new account as well.

I just want to create a new pirate on my existing account >.<
Danyael
Mascot of Lunchie's Angels

Danyael says, "I'm a beautiful, unique snowflake."
Fearthefrail says, "You wear too much eyeliner to be a snowflake, mate."
Danyael says, "I'm a special snowflake.."

[Jul 16, 2019 5:29:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

I just want to create a new pirate on my existing account >.<

if you already have three (or more) pirates on your account, you can't make more. dunno if that helps
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Jul 16, 2019 5:34:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates