• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 32
Posts: 32   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1595 times and has 31 replies Next Thread
th1510

Disappointed Reply to this Post

The actions of Seven Deadliest Sins the last few days have been shameful. Flagrant trashed all of the props in the palace before the blockade. We have all played this game for the better part of a decade (or longer for some of us), and we, Keep the Peace, believe that pirates should not act like children under the age of 13. I tried to contact a SDS royal about it, but they informed me that it was nonsense. Destroying all the props in the palace is just a pathetic move, and it takes quite a bit of time to remove hundreds of props.

----------------------------------------
Fools on emerald
Royal of Keep the Peace

[Edit 2 times, last edit by th1510 at Jun 9, 2019 7:14:57 PM]
[Jun 9, 2019 7:11:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scottays

Re: Disappointed Reply to this Post

The actions of Seven Deadliest Sins the last few days have been shameful. Flagrant trashed all of the props in the palace before the blockade. We have all played this game for the better part of a decade (or longer for some of us), and we, Keep the Peace, believe that pirates should not act like children under the age of 13. I tried to contact a SDS royal about it, but they informed me that it was nonsense. Destroying all the props in the palace is just a pathetic move, and it takes quite a bit of time to remove hundreds of props.

Well some of the furniture was his, you have enough room to put your furniture in it. On a serious note I have seen much worse, even words my mother would slap me left and right hundred of times. Words starting with the deadly C in the Palace.
Trophy Hunter - Scottys on Meridian.
[Jun 9, 2019 8:38:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Have you tried petitioning the OMs to have the palace reset? I think they used to do that, along with resetting bazaars...
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Jun 10, 2019 4:26:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cencul7

Big yikes.
Cencul
[Jun 10, 2019 9:50:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

It can be reset, having had to deal with this a few times, it's still sad to see.

Just petition the OMs about getting it reset :)
Calamarie - now also in Obsidian flavour!
Dignity - Emerald

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

The Shadow is in my very core ;)
[Jun 11, 2019 11:58:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twistedblake

So this is the response I received when trying to get kasidim reset. KTP does not have any issue with paying this fee but out of principle alone I think Flagrant and his flag should be held responsible for it.
-Brocko
[Jun 12, 2019 11:28:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Paulisma

hi im kev
#FreeOceancool
Pauldancer&Paulisma
[Jun 12, 2019 12:31:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

So this is the response I received when trying to get kasidim reset. KTP does not have any issue with paying this fee but out of principle alone I think Flagrant and his flag should be held responsible for it.

I don't remember there ever being a charge for such things, I'm surprised.

Now, if someone caused 500k worth of damage, shouldn't that be a bannable offense?
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Jun 12, 2019 2:17:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Detail8

Now, if someone caused 500k worth of damage, shouldn't that be a bannable offense?

I agree ;)
Captain of Grand Unification(emerald) Retired
Captain of Sea Sick(dark seas)
#1 : Obsidian Greeter
[Jun 12, 2019 3:45:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyura94

That's just speaking from a place of emotion.

Would it be any different if he destroyed props and decorated it as he wished (during possession), and thereafter taking his furniture back? No.

Yes it was a tart move, but no you shouldn't be banned for destroying some props. C'mon.
Ryuken on Obsidian (active) and Emerald (not really)
I made an in-depth Distilling guide here, and a guns one somewhere.
I gave Obsidian their Owls c:
[Jun 13, 2019 2:48:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Would it be any different if he destroyed props and decorated it as he wished (during possession), and thereafter taking his furniture back? No.

Yes, there is a clear difference. One is griefing, one isn't. I understand that some people have a hard time telling them apart, but the OMs have banned many people for griefing. The fact that the OMs now require the victim to pay a significant sum of money makes it worse.
[Jun 13, 2019 4:12:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyura94

Ignoring the ad hominem.

Gross exaggeration imo. At the end of the day, the outcome is the same in both cases where props=dead. Social abuse or frequent PvP harassment warrants a ban, sure, but props shouldn't.

I can sympathise - like I said it's a tart move even in my books - but asking for a ban is just ridiculous.
[Jun 13, 2019 5:25:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scottays

Have to agree with ryuken like, props are just props but the fact is there are many pirates that do much worse things than, trashing props. I'm sure blockade flags on emerald can surely afford 500K when people 9999 every island. But yes flagrant is responsible for it, but at the same time he was governer at the time removing the props, so therefore it was his choice to do whatever he wanted on the island. So therefore should definitely not be banned for removing props. Loads of pirates do much worse things XD
[Jun 13, 2019 5:39:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Have to agree with ryuken like, props are just props but the fact is there are many pirates that do much worse things than, trashing props. I'm sure blockade flags on emerald can surely afford 500K when people 9999 every island.

Seriously?

There are something like a dozen buildings that switch hands in a change of governor. At 500k a pop, that is getting to be real PoE. If nothing is done to stop it, it will become standard for all losing flags to make the winner pay an extra several million PoE. And, not all oceans are as rich as Emerald.

If the OMs quickly fixed this kind of thing, the person who threw a tantrum just wasted their time. But if the OMs are going to charge the victim, then they should also ban the person who caused the problem.

edit: Just to be clear, I've personally defended the largest island on Cerulean for around 1M PoE, and Bablyon regularly blockaded for less. Not everyone is rich. If the GH want to allow this kind of thing, they should raise the war chest costs to 10M.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by wrs1864b at Jun 13, 2019 7:11:47 AM]
[Jun 13, 2019 6:27:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jcmorgan6

Yes, there is a clear difference. One is griefing, one isn't. ... but the OMs have banned many people for griefing. The fact that the OMs now require the victim to pay a significant sum of money makes it worse.

Perfectly put imho
Jjc on Emerald
CI booty division stats
[Jun 13, 2019 8:03:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scottays

Have to agree with ryuken like, props are just props but the fact is there are many pirates that do much worse things than, trashing props. I'm sure blockade flags on emerald can surely afford 500K when people 9999 every island.

Seriously?

There are something like a dozen buildings that switch hands in a change of governor. At 500k a pop, that is getting to be real PoE. If nothing is done to stop it, it will become standard for all losing flags to make the winner pay an extra several million PoE. And, not all oceans are as rich as Emerald.

If the OMs quickly fixed this kind of thing, the person who threw a tantrum just wasted their time. But if the OMs are going to charge the victim, then they should also ban the person who caused the problem.

edit: Just to be clear, I've personally defended the largest island on Cerulean for around 1M PoE, and Bablyon regularly blockaded for less. Not everyone is rich. If the GH want to allow this kind of thing, they should raise the war chest costs to 10M.

As I said he has the right to do whatever he wishes on the island. If people are unhappy just drop a warchest, or go hunt the person pvp. That issue is between them if they chose to fix it, since I doubt it says in the terms of service, trashing props can result in a ban lel. I've personally defended islands myself, at the same time there is more to worry about than props if the guy was a manager of the island and the governer didn't want that happened then I agree with you. But the situation is flagrant has no liability to refund the props because as a governer you can do whatever you wish. Do people get banned for building on spawns to grief other players for slower bid tickets? No.
Raising the warchest to 10MIL will just kill off more players that want to blockade it's bad enough all doubloons oceans go for 9999 that rmt.
[Jun 13, 2019 3:10:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyura94

There are something like a dozen buildings that switch hands in a change of governor. At 500k a pop, that is getting to be real PoE. If nothing is done to stop it, it will become standard for all losing flags to make the winner pay an extra several million PoE.

And your recommendation is a ban? ...

Go argue with GH if you find the 500k pricetag to be exorbitant. Bans shouldn't be treated so lightly.
[Jun 14, 2019 3:10:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zebacha

I am deeply disappointed about 2 things.

Firstly: Having stated that they had no issue with paying 500k (lol) to restore the props, a week and a half after taking the island, in a free blockade no less, they still have not done so. You would think 500k plus war chest would be a small price to pay for a half decent island.

Secondly, and most importantly, KtP decided to post this without speaking to Flagrant at any point, and are still yet to. Nor have they made any attempt to actually find out the motivations behind the action, instead choosing to jump to politically convenient conclusions, which are both inaccurate and show a disturbing lack of imagination on behalf of Fools, who, ironically, is acting the part of one.

It is frankly saddening to see such socially manipulative behaviour on a game that is not doing so great in terms of active population. I can't help but think that it would be better to bring people together rather than polarise people into one camp or another. But of course, these are just the whims of someone who is more interested in fun than power. Flame away, I can't wait to see what you come up with.
U-G-L-Y you ain't got no alibi you ugly!
[Jun 18, 2019 11:49:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
th1510

Secondly, and most importantly, KtP decided to post this without speaking to Flagrant at any point, and are still yet to. Nor have they made any attempt to actually find out the motivations behind the action, instead choosing to jump to politically convenient conclusions, which are both inaccurate and show a disturbing lack of imagination on behalf of Fools, who, ironically, is acting the part of one.

I contacted one of your royals about both the blockade and the destroying of the props. The response from them was, "Stop bothering me with nonsense," followed by insults. You trashed the props after you were dropped on, so let us not pretend that we do not know the motives behind the action.
Fools on emerald
Royal of Keep the Peace

[Jun 18, 2019 7:19:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
aguilas6

Firstly: Having stated that they had no issue with paying 500k (lol) to restore the props, a week and a half after taking the island, in a free blockade no less, they still have not done so. You would think 500k plus war chest would be a small price to pay for a half decent island.

It is frankly saddening to see such socially manipulative behaviour on a game that is not doing so great in terms of active population. I can't help but think that it would be better to bring people together rather than polarise people into one camp or another. But of course, these are just the whims of someone who is more interested in fun than power. Flame away, I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Can anyone taste a little more salt than usual today on these mighty fine seas? :thinking:
[Jun 18, 2019 7:26:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zebacha

Can anyone taste a little more salt than usual today on these mighty fine seas? :thinking:

This is the problem with discourse with morons. The second that there is a valid response to an assertion, instead of dealing with the response it is just thrown out as 'salt'. It is better to stay quiet and let everyone think you are stupid than open your mouth and confirm it.
[Jun 19, 2019 3:39:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zebacha

I contacted one of your royals about both the blockade and the destroying of the props. The response from them was, "Stop bothering me with nonsense," followed by insults. You trashed the props after you were dropped on, so let us not pretend that we do not know the motives behind the action.

So your assumption is that every royal in a flag know the reasons behind each and every single action of all the other royals? Don't be daft.

And let's not pretend that you know every single bit of information from this. Having made no attempt to find out the information from the only source relevant you have just made an assumption. As I suggested, it is politically motivated laziness on your part.
[Jun 19, 2019 3:45:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vanleigh

And let's not pretend that you know every single bit of information from this. Having made no attempt to find out the information from the only source relevant you have just made an assumption. As I suggested, it is politically motivated laziness on your part.

So, have you ever trashed a prop? It's quite simple, but tedious: you need to open furnishing mode on a scene and go manually, one by one, on each and every single one of them. If a prop serves as a table and has items on top of it, it must be trashed after. At all points the game reminds you that is a prop. There is no button that does it automatically (say, as retrieving your own furniture), and you need to go and individually repeat that process for each room. There is no way around this.

Now, I'm sure this Flagrant fellow at least doesn't suffer from laziness if, for whatever reason he happens to have, went through that process for, by my count, 118 props. I'm also willing to concede that Brocko is a person with plenty of defects, and since we're at it, this post is obviously a ploy for political gain by painting himself as a more responsible island owner.

Now, do indulge me. What in the face of this Earth is a good reason to destroy all the props in a palace upon losing an island? If the only reason is to raise the price tag for the attackers, unfair or not, it's the very definition of griefing. The game already offers an option for that: contest the capture.

Defacing a public building only hurts the enjoyment of other players. It is an inexcusable action, and no whatever KtP and Brocko do can only be a separate matter from this.
Vanleigh in Obsidian
Royal of Placeholder

If my posts do not reflect the views of the flag, the mind control chip provided to all our members will ensure that our views shift accordingly.
[Jun 19, 2019 7:13:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zebacha

Vanleigh, your assertion is that it was known that to redo the palace it would cost 500k. It was not known and was such much a surprise to Flagrant as anyone else.

Secondly, on this point it is entirely reasonable to suspect that the OMs would repair any damage for free, as they do when changing the News in a market, for example.

Both of these points I know to be true.

Now, you may be thinking, well why doesn't Flagrant just pay some or all of the 500k to make up for the fact that the props, unbeknown to him, cost money to replace? My answer to that is simple... Why should he when KtP have already posted this charade rather than talking to him in an attempt to damage his name? It would in fact, have been better if KtP had spoken to Flagrant, as then he may have been willing to part with his poe, but after this I would strongly suspect that that ship has very much sailed.

The moral of the story is simple: If you want something from someone it is better to ask them, politely, rather than attacking them and their character in a forum. That doesn't sound wholly unreasonable now does it?
[Jun 19, 2019 7:41:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vanleigh

Vanleigh, your assertion is that it was known that to redo the palace it would cost 500k. It was not known and was such much a surprise to Flagrant as anyone else.

Secondly, on this point it is entirely reasonable to suspect that the OMs would repair any damage for free, as they do when changing the News in a market, for example.

Irrelevant. Even if it were a free service, it was a harmful action that would have taken time, if nothing else, to redress.

Now, you may be thinking, well why doesn't Flagrant just pay some or all of the 500k to make up for the fact that the props, unbeknown to him, cost money to replace?

No, not really. I wouldn't take Brocko at his word on the price tag without petitioning myself and don't expect Flagrant to do so either. Then again, if he asked an OM to verify that and Brocko were caught publicly lying about it, the argument that he's trying to scam half a million would be too interesting to pass.

The moral of the story is simple: If you want something from someone it is better to ask them, politely, rather than attacking them and their character in a forum. That doesn't sound wholly unreasonable now does it?

But it does! I hold that the palace is a public building that is entrusted by the ocean to the island-holding flag. Bringing harm to it is an attack against the community, not Brocko nor his flag. Expecting him to bow his head and ask politely for an explanation over harm done to the public is nonsense, as it's not an offense against KtP that can be resolved privately between two flags. Even more so if, as you say, the royals from the offending flag can't be expected to know all the motivations.

Frankly I don't care who pays for this. But I do want to know if there is any conceivable reason to do this other than just trying to lower the enjoyment of someone else.
Vanleigh in Obsidian
Royal of Placeholder

If my posts do not reflect the views of the flag, the mind control chip provided to all our members will ensure that our views shift accordingly.
[Jun 19, 2019 7:53:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zebacha

"Irrelevant. Even if it were a free service, it was a harmful action that would have taken time, if nothing else, to redress."

Not irrelevant at all. Sending a petition takes about 30 seconds. About the same amount of time at dropping a war chest.

"But it does! I hold that the palace is a public building that is entrusted by the ocean to the island-holding flag. Bringing harm to it is an attack against the community, not Brocko nor his flag. Expecting him to bow his head and ask politely for an explanation over harm done to the public is nonsense, as it's not an offense against KtP that can be resolved privately between two flags. Even more so if, as you say, the royals from the offending flag can't be expected to know all the motivations.

Frankly I don't care who pays for this. But I do want to know if there is any conceivable reason to do this other than just trying to lower the enjoyment of someone else."

That is your view of the palace as a public building. Are inns also public buildings? You would have to say yes. And yet inns are privately owned and can be decorated however the owner chooses. At least with palaces new owners can take over (through island ownership) and redecorate.

If you cannot conceive of another reason then that is a problem with your imagination. There are a few perfectly valid reasons that are not spiteful. Think harder.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Zebacha at Jun 19, 2019 9:14:04 AM]
[Jun 19, 2019 9:12:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twistedblake

"Irrelevant. Even if it were a free service, it was a harmful action that would have taken time, if nothing else, to redress."

Not irrelevant at all. Sending a petition takes about 30 seconds. About the same amount of time at dropping a war chest.

"But it does! I hold that the palace is a public building that is entrusted by the ocean to the island-holding flag. Bringing harm to it is an attack against the community, not Brocko nor his flag. Expecting him to bow his head and ask politely for an explanation over harm done to the public is nonsense, as it's not an offense against KtP that can be resolved privately between two flags. Even more so if, as you say, the royals from the offending flag can't be expected to know all the motivations.

Frankly I don't care who pays for this. But I do want to know if there is any conceivable reason to do this other than just trying to lower the enjoyment of someone else."

That is your view of the palace as a public building. Are inns also public buildings? You would have to say yes. And yet inns are privately owned and can be decorated however the owner chooses. At least with palaces new owners can take over (through island ownership) and redecorate.

If you cannot conceive of another reason then that is a problem with your imagination. There are a few perfectly valid reasons that are not spiteful. Think harder.

I am glad you decided to redecorate the moment your island was dropped on... How come you never had the urge to redecorate beforehand? Also why are you talking in third person when referring to flagrant... correct me if i'm wrong but you are flagrant... yes?
-Brocko
[Jun 19, 2019 9:39:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vanleigh

So does using proper quotation marks, but some people can't be bothered. 30 seconds to send the petition, and however long the on duty Ocean Master needs to be able to read it and do something about it, which is most definitely not 30 seconds.

I quite see that. I'd love to see the decoration that Flagrant chose, as the owner of the palace, to inflict upon us after removing all its props. It'd be rather difficult, granted, if he chose to have no decoration at all.

I'm quite a dull witted person, you see. I'm too unimaginative to conceive of a reason, which is why I asked you the same thing. Let me propose a few options:

• The royals of the flag decided it'd be funny, like deleting all the stock of a ship before losing a PvP. You lied about them knowing it'd be possible to restore the props at all, and are trying to save face by pretending to have known all along and insisting that, somehow, responsibility for Flagrant's actions lies with everyone but him
  • You are trying to bait as many people as possible by doing something clearly inexcusable and pretending to have a motivation that nobody else seems to be able to conceive
  • You suffer from a distinct lack of imagination and cannot imagine why, but somehow you thing there is, in fact, a reason, so you're going to just insult the intelligence of everyone else while evading the point: this was done just because
  • Flagrant accidentally pressed a very specific sequence of 120+ buttons, but had the best intentions at heart
  • Brocko somehow destroyed all the props on the palace himself and faked the logs to blame Flagrant and damage the reputation of his flag
  • The defending flag is a bunch of salty, sore losers who just did what little harm they could after failing to hold their island

All of them are griefing except the one that requires enough stupidity to give Darwin pause at the fact that yes, such an individual actually survived long enough to learn how to use a computer, and can safely be discarded.

I'd love to see which alternatives you come up with, though; I'm overexerting my brain by making that list.
Vanleigh in Obsidian
Royal of Placeholder

[Jun 19, 2019 9:52:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fransil

Disappointed.

Yes, this game has been quite disappointing for ages now.

Wait what? The current disappointment is over a flag and props and something? OH DEAR!
Cruzo of Obsidian
(Dead and gone)
[Jun 20, 2019 3:28:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zebacha

So does using proper quotation marks, but some people can't be bothered. 30 seconds to send the petition, and however long the on duty Ocean Master needs to be able to read it and do something about it, which is most definitely not 30 seconds.

I quite see that. I'd love to see the decoration that Flagrant chose, as the owner of the palace, to inflict upon us after removing all its props. It'd be rather difficult, granted, if he chose to have no decoration at all.

I'm quite a dull witted person, you see. I'm too unimaginative to conceive of a reason, which is why I asked you the same thing. Let me propose a few options:

• The royals of the flag decided it'd be funny, like deleting all the stock of a ship before losing a PvP. You lied about them knowing it'd be possible to restore the props at all, and are trying to save face by pretending to have known all along and insisting that, somehow, responsibility for Flagrant's actions lies with everyone but him
  • You are trying to bait as many people as possible by doing something clearly inexcusable and pretending to have a motivation that nobody else seems to be able to conceive
  • You suffer from a distinct lack of imagination and cannot imagine why, but somehow you thing there is, in fact, a reason, so you're going to just insult the intelligence of everyone else while evading the point: this was done just because
  • Flagrant accidentally pressed a very specific sequence of 120+ buttons, but had the best intentions at heart
  • Brocko somehow destroyed all the props on the palace himself and faked the logs to blame Flagrant and damage the reputation of his flag
  • The defending flag is a bunch of salty, sore losers who just did what little harm they could after failing to hold their island

All of them are griefing except the one that requires enough stupidity to give Darwin pause at the fact that yes, such an individual actually survived long enough to learn how to use a computer, and can safely be discarded.

I'd love to see which alternatives you come up with, though; I'm overexerting my brain by making that list.

Well, your alternatives are missing 2 things, neither of which is griefing by the way. But the reality:

I was waiting for a large ship to load, HS or Atlantis I don't remember. I was bored of waiting and I had been reminded earlier that week of a conversation I had many years ago about what all the buildings would look like with no furni etc. So I decided to make it happen whilst I was otherwise sat on a boat doing nothing.

With regard to the timing, it was unfortunate, yes, but I only had 1 palace that I could do it at. I must say I did find it extremely funny when you posted this and said it would cost you 500k to fix. That really tickled me, but that has nothing to do with the blockade. I also previously assumed it would be free to fix. I hate to break it to you but I would've done that whether you blockaded or not. It's just awkward timing.

So, basically, I hate to ruin your self-centred feelings that everything is about you but really, it isn't. I don't care about you anywhere near enough to bother spending any time on you. I am not concerned that you caded me, I was looking forward to having my weekends back. Watch me not blockade for ages. It's not a you thing, it's my choice. So yeah, I'm sorry you feel that all of my actions are based around you, and I'm more sorry you have such a little grasp on reality that you think that would be the case, but c'est la vie.

The End

PS Brocko, I like to talk in third person sometimes. It was never a secret, it takes how long to check back through my previous posts where I have signed some with my name?
[Jun 21, 2019 12:35:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 32   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates