• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 409 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
zapadapa

Navy Foraging Reply to this Post

How about a Navy mission for Foraging?

And why is there no free craft puzzle on Thursdays?

Now that I am no longer buying doubloons on Obsidian, I would still like to do a bit of craft each day. This is very restrictive. No wonder new people or people without much poe don't really get into craft.
----------------------------------------
Zapa of Emerald
[May 29, 2019 12:01:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scottays

Re: Navy Foraging Reply to this Post

How about a Navy mission for Foraging?

And why is there no free craft puzzle on Thursdays?

Now that I am no longer buying doubloons on Obsidian, I would still like to do a bit of craft each day. This is very restrictive. No wonder new people or people without much poe don't really get into craft.

I'm still on the idea that Crafting puzzles should be free and if you want a labor badge to get payment for labor. But I guess nothing will be implemented as usual. You have better chance for more portraits or competitons/fams. Reminds me of a washed up Wrestling Company :/
Trophy Hunter - Scottys on Meridian.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Scottays at May 29, 2019 4:16:04 PM]
[May 29, 2019 4:15:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zapadapa

Re: Navy Foraging Reply to this Post

I'm still on the idea that Crafting puzzles should be free and if you want a labor badge to get payment for labor.

^ This.
Only being able to play a puzzle once a week is ridiculous.
Zapa of Emerald
[May 30, 2019 7:33:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates