• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2652 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
farmboy236

Defence Intent: Tyranny and Babylon Mash-up Reply to this Post

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Wenches and scallywags. For one weekend only you will get to witness the majestic Tyranbylon, a mystical creature that merged into a horrific beast to slay all comers for their islands!

With this mighty monster on the prowl, ready to ensure that it stays the benevolent governmonster it is. So with no further ado, and with nothing to govern the unbridled passion and mayhem, let's get ready to rumble!

Where: All of Babylon and Tyranny's Islands requiring defence
Why: We all hit our heads very badly, please get a doctor
When: Saturday starting at 13:00 gametime
Sinking: Yes
Pay: 4,000 PoE/Segment

May the odds be ever in your favour.
----------------------------------------
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Mar 22, 2019 8:16:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

Re: Defence Intent: Tyranny and Babylon Mash-up Reply to this Post

A Tyranny/Babylon alliance. Whodathunk. Though I imagine it's over by now...
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Mar 23, 2019 10:15:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

Thanks to all the jobbers who turned out for the 7 island cades.... it was fun to break down some walls, almost cause some heart-attacks with...

"wait Babylon and Tyranny are actually working together on this????"

Ocean had 119 people logged on.... GG Cerulean, GGWP, be proud :)
Calamarie - now also in Obsidian flavour!
Dignity - Emerald

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

The Shadow is in my very core ;)
[Mar 24, 2019 5:22:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mental72

The oceans are dying. But once in a while you see and re-meet old pirates who return to the game. When we first started posting the blockades, comments were made from both sides and the salt began. But how many dusted off their rags (and subbed again or for the first time) and came back to Cerlean for the fun. 118 online, there was even a blockade ditched on another ocean for this, and we even had more online than obsidian for a while.

The last time we won an island we lost a close friend and the game hurt for a while. But we are back and plan to carry on playing.

I for one finally - after 15 years finally have a injury on Cerelean ;) -

/me raises her tankard - Here's to meeting old friends once again and having a laugh ;)
Be kinder than necessary,
for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Pandaeyes first mate to The duckies,
Shanty raid-io DJ
Rayolight's piraty other half
[Mar 24, 2019 6:05:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates