• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 409 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
hidemyhoney

Idle times for main oceans Reply to this Post

So idle times on the New ocean, Obsidian is 1 hour while Main oceans is only 15mins, like you can actually do things while being idle on Obsidian without logging out. With 15 minutes isn't really long enough time. When will Main Oceans get 1 hour idle login time?
----------------------------------------
Support Sov! and I miss Jake :(

Remove dead oceans (Jade/Opal/Meridian), all those wasted new players :/

Idk why people use alts to be relevant bashing everything.......
[Mar 7, 2019 12:54:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jcmorgan6

Re: Idle times for main oceans Reply to this Post

+1
Jjc on Emerald
Jc on Obsidian (regrettably)
My Kraken bombing guide
CI booty division stats
[Mar 7, 2019 1:06:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scottays

+2
Trophy Hunter - Scottys on Meridian.
[Mar 8, 2019 3:17:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Hey congratulations, you have hit upon a Game Design suggestion that probably does not require a Developer to implement! Let us assume that there is an admin remaining who is still proficient enough to tweak the "knobs" of ocean parameters and give you what you want.

Unlike your incessant and futile proposals to rip out large swathes of code and content, this may have some merit! Congratulations!

p.s. I had not realized the dire situation of this game had advanced considerably: Forculus dropped a release on July 31, 2018 and subsequently vanished completely from sight. There have been zero updates (other than the appearance of a Competition for Christmas) and so, the reports of the death of this game have not been exaggerated whatsoever.
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Edit 2 times, last edit by LJAmethyst at Mar 8, 2019 10:33:22 PM]
[Mar 8, 2019 10:31:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Hey congratulations, you have hit upon a Game Design suggestion that probably does not require a Developer to implement! Let us assume that there is an admin remaining who is still proficient enough to tweak the "knobs" of ocean parameters and give you what you want.

Unlike your incessant and futile proposals to rip out large swathes of code and content, this may have some merit! Congratulations!

p.s. I had not realized the dire situation of this game had advanced considerably: Forculus dropped a release on July 31, 2018 and subsequently vanished completely from sight. There have been zero updates (other than the appearance of a Competition for Christmas) and so, the reports of the death of this game have not been exaggerated whatsoever.

I agree with your point that theres been no update for 9 months. But doesn't give you a reason to derail threads for the past 4 years. Keep your posts for a seperate thread if you want to talk about, Developers doing nothing for past 9 months.
Support Sov! and I miss Jake :(

Remove dead oceans (Jade/Opal/Meridian), all those wasted new players :/

Idk why people use alts to be relevant bashing everything.......
[Mar 9, 2019 4:50:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

I agree with your point that theres been no update for 9 months. But doesn't give you a reason to derail threads for the past 4 years. Keep your posts for a seperate thread if you want to talk about, Developers doing nothing for past 9 months.

Actually, it is quite relevant. Every poster in the Game Design forum has a potential interest in being heard by developers, who are not here, not actively developing, and completely unlikely to implement any suggestions. It is merely by happenstance that you chose a parameter that may not actually need a Dev to tweak it. I don't see the harm in reminding GD participants that GD suggestions will no longer be effective when made in this forum for this game.
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Mar 11, 2019 1:24:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates