• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1110 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Aleezard

Sprinkle Maps Gone Reply to this Post

I came back to the game in September, had been gone for a while, long story.

Sprinkle patterns used to not mean much to me because I didn't play very much even when I was playing.

Now I've noticed that when I hover my cursor over myself in a rumble or sf game, the sprinkle pattern for my weapon no longer shows (as it still did in Sept. 2018). I'm wondering if this is going to be permanent, if the patterns are no longer considered important, or if they are changing something about them, or what?

Thanks for your answer,

Ohiya
----------------------------------------
How to get Excellent/Incredibles in Bilging
[Mar 5, 2019 12:10:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Re: Sprinkle Maps Gone Reply to this Post

Hmm, I still get the pattern, when I hover over my sword.
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

Dexla drew it.
[Mar 5, 2019 5:09:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

The drop pattern is displayed as what is termed a "tooltip". It should also show when you hover the mouse pointer over a sword or bludgeon in the booty panel or a rack.

There are many other tooltips in the client; perhaps they are not working for you at all? You may want to report it in-game with /bug.
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Mar 7, 2019 12:20:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
Aleezard

Thanks, Hero & Amethyst. I thought it was happening to everyone. It must be the library computer programming, or client or whatever.

Arg, will post in tech help & see if they have any ideas.

:)

Ohiya
How to get Excellent/Incredibles in Bilging
[Mar 8, 2019 7:57:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates