• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 335 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
nipper66

Make LARGE SHIPS USUABLE and Upgrade NPCS Reply to this Post

So with the low population of the game nowadays. I feel like something has to change to make YPP somewhat like it used to be.

My main idea for this is to upgrade our bots. Not the bots that cheat in dr's but our crewbies when we don't have enough REAL people. For ever they have been absolutely useless in SF's and rumbles, No way to make them team and even if they do they won't do any damage.

I believe a way to fix this is to upgrade them finally so that they can be usable. This would intact in turn bring about the large ship pills. Like the GF which is now pointless to have as you can never fill it. So if we have bots that can actually pull there wait to some extent more people would be inclined to do them again.

I mean the stats and capability for bots was ok back when there was enough people to actually fill the large ships and any kind of ship but that is now impossible. so why not give them the upgrade they deserve
[Feb 17, 2019 8:18:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates