• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 392 times and has 0 replies
Ept1

Ocean Motion Disbanded Reply to this Post

Hi All,

As some of you have noticed already, and as the rest of you will probably find out shortly, I have taken the decision to disband Ocean Motion.

Unfortunately, the vision I had for the crew originally was no longer in line with the direction the crew was going in I decided that I couldn't continue it any longer.

In the past I had tried to give the crew away but I always felt like someone would feel left out or it would be unfair as so many people were deserving of it so I decided to stick around however after recent events internally I no longer have the motivation to continue.

I tried this same approach this time however I realized pretty much instantly that I would never be happy with the decision made by the crew as someone would always be left out therefore I have made the decision to disband immediately so that everybody is able to make their own decisions on how to move forward without any more bad blood between friends.

I thank everyone that put effort in to getting the crew to #1 and holding it for so long, I had a great time and wish you the best with whatever you all decide to do going forwards.

Thanks,
Tom - Epthree
[Feb 12, 2019 5:50:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates