• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 437 times and has 1 reply
Furygenesis

Screen not Adjusting Properly Reply to this Post

The screen for me still won't adjust properly. I've checked on the forums. I tried the suggested size settings and large font, DPI aware, running as Admin. The changing compatibility to fit system doesn't help either. I think Three Rings needs to make a patch to properly fit Windows 10.
----------------------------------------
Furygenesis of Malachite...
And soon to be back in Viridian :3
That's right I'm back after my account got deleted :D
[Jan 19, 2019 3:14:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Re: Screen not Adjusting Properly Reply to this Post

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=207689#2714683

Zxyz wrote: 
I believe it should work for all types of high DPI displays and not just 4k. At least I tried it on my 3200x1800 (a little below 4k) and it scaled up/down according to the scaling percentage in the Windows control panel.

You could try this workaround which helped me get DPI scaling working with Steam:

Go to C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Puzzle Pirates Dark Seas/java_vm/bin

Right click "javaw.exe" and select "Properties" at the bottom. Then under the Compatibility tab check the box for "Override high DPI scaling behaviour" and set it to "System".

----------------------------------------
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Jan 20, 2019 12:45:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates