• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 678 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Adzanddoris6

Renegades Plan for Anole Reply to this Post

Hey guys would just like to thank Fanatical souls for an awesome blockade last night we all had alot of fun!

As some of you may be aware we've been looking at ways to improve gameplay for everyone, in so bringing more people into the game!

So with how much we enjoy our cades in game we are going to offer cheap event cades on Anole with prizes to be won for the smaller flags to get introduced to Cading!

We will be building 2 Shipyards once the currents Decay and one of those will be up for a prize! And much more throughout the time we have the Island.

I hope you all feel this is a good move we are also going to keep the Inn very nice for people who want to drop by and have a play around, I think this is a great move for the community would love to hear all your opinions or suggestions.

Adz
----------------------------------------
Obsidian - Adz

Captain of 'Brothers'
King of 'Renegade'
Man of Loveee xD
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Adzanddoris6 at Jan 13, 2019 9:46:13 AM]
[Jan 13, 2019 9:38:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates