• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1797 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Stan5

#1 B-Nav Challenge Reply to this Post

THE #1 BATTLE NAVIGATION TROPHY CHALLENGE

Things are getting a little dull on the notice boards, the Wild Seas are looking emptier everyday and it has been the same set of people on the #1 BNav list for months. I am challenging anyone who has never receivied the Ultimate Battle Navigator Trophy (and #1 Bnav Trophy) on their pirate to go after the trophy and receive a reward.

Contest Dates: 1/8/2019 - 2/7/2019

Eligibility: Everyone is eligible to enter, however the pirate you will be entering into the contest must have not received the Ultimate Battle Navigator trophy prior to the first day of the contest. Pirates interested in entering must either post the pirate name they are using on the forums, or send me a tell in-game before they receive the #1 BNav trophy or the entry would be invalid. Pirates with Ultimate trophies are now eligible to enter at my discretion.

Prizes:
1st person to reach the #1 trophy - Named Tan Monkey + Roguemarks to rename it
2nd Person to reach the #1 Trophy - 1 mil PoE
3rd Person to reach the #1 Trophy - 500k PoE.
4th Person to reach the #1 Trophy - Custom-Renamed Sloop [Courtesy of Betty]

For any questions, details, or to be added to the eligible entrant list, please either post here, send me a private message on the forums, or send me a tell in-game (Stan, Obsidian).

Current eligible Entrants:
- Baiet
- Banaz
- Carmens
- Cedar
- Coboltx
- Icce
- Jaymonkey
- Jimbycool
- Mattatron
- Ryujin
- Ryuo
- Smitey
- Sweetpotato
----------------------------------------
[Edit 14 times, last edit by Stan5 at Jan 12, 2019 2:08:39 PM]
[Jan 7, 2019 6:48:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

Re: #1 B-Nav Challenge Reply to this Post

Looks like nobody beat you, impressive ;)
----------------------------------------
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Feb 8, 2019 5:14:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates