• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 954 times and has 1 reply
Hawkward

good luck with your glitched out piece of crap

I've proved code glitches throughout every parlor game aside from rum. I've dropped over 1k for this game. i started as a little kid 10 years ago. this game is completely dead. The good OM's and programmers left years ago. the good players left years ago. i'll see you guys in a couple years when someone rehashes this game offline illegally so we can finally play without your shit.
----------------------------------------
Hawkward~http://emerald.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Hawkward
[Dec 27, 2018 11:51:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Re: good luck with your glitched out piece of crap

I've proved code glitches throughout every parlor game aside from rum. I've dropped over 1k for this game. i started as a little kid 10 years ago. this game is completely dead. The good OM's and programmers left years ago. the good players left years ago. i'll see you guys in a couple years when someone rehashes this game offline illegally so we can finally play without your shit.

1k?!? Thats alot of money, yeah no kidding it is dead but people still 20+ alt everything. Cleaver is a smart man, they probably should listen to what he said about the game 10-15 years ago. Couple of years? man you have faith in the game thanks!

I don't know why your so mad bro, just buy a boat, then find a crew and buy an officer badge and start pillaging and maybe some IOs if you find people 20+ alting them to get free trinkets!
----------------------------------------
Support Sov! and I miss Jake :(

Remove dead oceans (Jade/Opal/Meridian), all those wasted new players :/

Idk why people use alts to be relevant bashing everything.......
[Dec 27, 2018 3:26:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates