• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 35
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4725 times and has 34 replies Next Thread
Thalex4

Felix Culpa's Declaration of War Reply to this Post

Felix Culpa's Declaration of War

On Monday, 17 December at 9:05 AM game time a voyage run by a member of our flag in the crew 'Insatiable' was sunk by a vessel running out of the flag 'Brenda'. This flag was a proxy which was used by 'Guerilla Warfare'.

Our attempts to discuss this politically were ultimately found to leave us wanting, as no agreeable solution could be reached, and the reasons for the action taken against our member crew wasn't felt to be just.

As such we are ready to engage in open war with 'Guerilla Warfare' and its proxy flags.

In the spirit of being forthright, prior to talks ending, we asked not for any form of tangible compensation, but sought an apology for the parties who were sunk. This attempt at peaceful resolution was declined and as a result Felix Culpa is ready to engage in an all out war. Attacks against our flag will not go unanswered.
----------------------------------------
Leetage
Captain of Invictus
Monarch of Felix Culpa

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[Dec 18, 2018 3:22:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Daquan4

Re: Felix Culpa's Declaration of War Reply to this Post

No one cares.

There is a game mechanic in the game if you really have to show everyone how big your e-peen is.

Daquan
[Dec 19, 2018 7:06:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Monliz

The flag Lion's Bane is no one's proxy. I tried multiple times to discuss your issues diplomatically, made suggestions. You took the focus off your flaggie that this problem all began with and turned it in to something else. I feel very disrespected that I had to hear about this "war dec" from outside both of our flags FIRST and not from you. You already had plans on this long before you issued your threats and ultimatums, Leetage. I don't deal with terrorists. Never have, never will.
Monlizzy
Captain and Counselor of Midnight Aurora
Queen of Imperial Coalition on the Meridian Ocean
Queen of Lion's Bane on the Obsidian Ocean
Princess of Tell No Tales on the Emerald Ocean
Shawe tells ye, "would not be surprised if you wer
[Dec 19, 2018 7:11:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

It’s taking longer for you to send the actual war declaration through, than it did for you to write an essay to declare declaring war.

That’s even with a helpful war declaration tutorial provided by Daquan.

A Confirmed Basterd, Antix
Of Guerrilla Warfare 2018 fame

[Dec 19, 2018 8:31:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

The flag Lion's Bane is no one's proxy. I tried multiple times to discuss your issues diplomatically, made suggestions. You took the focus off your flaggie that this problem all began with and turned it in to something else. I feel very disrespected that I had to hear about this "war dec" from outside both of our flags FIRST and not from you. You already had plans on this long before you issued your threats and ultimatums, Leetage. I don't deal with terrorists. Never have, never will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqpYIiXpDZI
Support Sov! and I miss Jake :(

Yumisa is hawt. Thanks for avvie

Idk why people use alts to be relevant bashing everything...

That's a great idea let's remove poker! Support this!
[Dec 19, 2018 12:33:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Daquan4

I've played enough CIV 5 to know when a war is lost. I think I speak for my entire alliance if I say we wish this madness to stop!

On an educational note you're going to have to declare war before you're able to sink other same faction flags mate. I used to be a greeter before I got ungreetered if you need assistance feel free to send me a tell!
Daquan
[Dec 20, 2018 8:43:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thalex4

Ahoy!

So there seems to be a lot of misinformation being presented in this thread. I am happy to clear a few things up for everyone interested.

@Daquan You claim no one cares yet you keep posting here, I think you need to stop trying to stay relevant and either play the game or quit. Posting screenshots of you losing pvp is a fun attempt to mock me though! please continue if you care enough to do so =)

Last time I checked, 3:15pm was before 7:38pm

@Monlizzy I Would politely ask that you stop spreading misinformation and contradicting yourself, Your 'multiple attempts at diplomatic discusssion' involved you telling me Pasteyman in no way spoke for Lion's Bane Yet when I asked for your flag's stance on the issue you told me to... Speak to Pasteyman. As for not hearing about the war dec from myself? I made it quite clear what would happen if peaceful reconciliation could not be achieved. We didn't ask for much, a simple apology would of sufficed yet your Alliance Leader could not muster one to spare his alliance war. Lastly I find it quite ironic you label my flag as terrorists when aligning with a flag named 'Guerrilla Warfare'... Often a tactic employed by those 'terrorists' you never deal with.

@Antix I don't really have much to say to you other than... Troll's gonna troll, clearly you have no respect for the image of the flag you once led if all you can bring to the discussion is a poor attempt at mockery, lacking any wit whatsoever.

Lastly it seems to me that many in your flag are not interested in simple things such as Truth, Reason and Logic so I will begrudgingly stoop to your level with the only language you seem to bring to the discussion, Trolling, Mockery and Memes

Leetage
Captain of Invictus
Monarch of Felix Culpa

[Dec 20, 2018 3:09:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Monliz

@Monlizzy I Would politely ask that you stop spreading misinformation and contradicting yourself, Your 'multiple attempts at diplomatic discusssion' involved you telling me Pasteyman in no way spoke for Lion's Bane Yet when I asked for your flag's stance on the issue you told me to... Speak to Pasteyman. As for not hearing about the war dec from myself? I made it quite clear what would happen if peaceful reconciliation could not be achieved. We didn't ask for much, a simple apology would of sufficed yet your Alliance Leader could not muster one to spare his alliance war. Lastly I find it quite ironic you label my flag as terrorists when aligning with a flag named 'Guerrilla Warfare'... Often a tactic employed by those 'terrorists' you never deal with.

May I correct you, Leetage, Monarch of Felix Culpa, your initial argument was made with the flag, Guerrilla Warfare, Pasteyman being monarch of said flag. I did not hear about your "war dec" on my whole alliance initially from you. I was first told by someone who heard it from a totally other flag. Since that time, you have involved at least 2 other flags that are not directly allied to you, Consider it Sunk and Amateur Hour. So, you are the one fighting a war by proxy. To keep this war from going out of control, I directed you back to Pasteyman, since he is monarch of the flag you initially had issues with. I've also been told that you say this war will never end. Apparantly not since you are now responsible for sinking flags that have no political affiliations. Good job mate.
Monlizzy
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Monliz at Dec 20, 2018 4:15:58 PM]
[Dec 20, 2018 4:14:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stormsurger

Oooh, I sense bloodshed! Soooo... let me get this straight. He moans about one ship being sunk, but then declares war against the flag he is moaning about. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't he just opened a pathway for Guerrilla Warfare to attack his flag directly? Now... I'm sure this leads to more ships being sunk. Little confused.
Taskmaster - Obsidian Ocean

[Dec 20, 2018 4:36:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thalex4

Ahoy!
Lizzie, I am struggling to accept this false narrative that you keep pushing to justify your allies mistreatment of you. You attribute the blame for CiS's involvement with myself and my flag yet CiS and GW have been war decc'd for months. As for Amateur Hour, this is more misinformation you spread. There is zero record of any Amateur Hour vessel engaging a ship from any flag within your alliance ring within the past month. If you'd check the facts in crew pvp records you would see this so again I ask you why do you lay the blame at my feet? I do not shy away from taking responsibility for my actions but these actions you speak of are not mine or my flags.

I can not physically war dec your flag due to us always inherently being at war, I cannot change the fact that this is a PVP ocean. To address your accusation of me creating a war that will never end, I have stated multiple times all that is required is an apology. A small request if your alliance would be gracious enough to consent to this peaceful reconciliation. My flag are not the aggressors in this war it was brought to us from Guerrilla Warfare however as I have previously stated. Attacks against our flag will not go unanswered.
Leetage
Captain of Invictus
Monarch of Felix Culpa

[Dec 20, 2018 5:18:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Paulisma

Either you've been misinformed or someone has been lying to you. Considering the amount of misinformation I've received from and around this person over the past couple of days the latter is most likely the case.

[19:00:41] Ye told Dragon*****, "how many Lavish lockers did you guys have"
[19:00:57] Dragon***** tells ye, "what does it matter?"
[19:01:16] Ye told Dragon*****, "just debating whether i should get my submarine out to search for them"
[19:01:37] Dragon***** tells ye, "i honestly have no idea. I ran to the store to get coffee and was afk when yall attacked"
[19:01:44] Ye told Dragon*****, "oh ok"
[19:01:46] Dragon**** tells ye, "i saw the very tail end of the fight"
hi im kev
#FreeOceancool
Pauldancer&Paulisma
[Dec 20, 2018 5:39:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Oooh, I sense bloodshed! Soooo... let me get this straight. He moans about one ship being sunk, but then declares war against the flag he is moaning about. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't he just opened a pathway for Guerrilla Warfare to attack his flag directly? Now... I'm sure this leads to more ships being sunk. Little confused.

No need to get down on your knees mate :)

[Dec 20, 2018 5:53:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stan5

[Dec 20, 2018 6:50:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Monliz

Ahoy!
Lizzie, I am struggling to accept this false narrative that you keep pushing to justify your allies mistreatment of you. You attribute the blame for CiS's involvement with myself and my flag yet CiS and GW have been war decc'd for months. As for Amateur Hour, this is more misinformation you spread. There is zero record of any Amateur Hour vessel engaging a ship from any flag within your alliance ring within the past month. If you'd check the facts in crew pvp records you would see this so again I ask you why do you lay the blame at my feet? I do not shy away from taking responsibility for my actions but these actions you speak of are not mine or my flags.

I can not physically war dec your flag due to us always inherently being at war, I cannot change the fact that this is a PVP ocean. To address your accusation of me creating a war that will never end, I have stated multiple times all that is required is an apology. A small request if your alliance would be gracious enough to consent to this peaceful reconciliation. My flag are not the aggressors in this war it was brought to us from Guerrilla Warfare however as I have previously stated. Attacks against our flag will not go unanswered.

Whoever said Amateur Hour did any attacking? lol
Monlizzy
[Dec 20, 2018 8:07:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Greeniguanaa

Beijing of Obsidian
[Dec 20, 2018 9:18:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazyreece

Rhizz

Drunk of the Southsea Bandits

Founder of Consider it Sunk.
[Dec 21, 2018 6:21:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Was the pvp t of ships that sail supposed to help the running of things or was the intent of this to destroy Obsidian and send us back to Emerald. I mean for me personally I fount the snipe attack of my solo sloop funny, and bit annoying but we can ask our selves the question that has been covered so many times before, why would a person fight back when out numbered, or moving goods to take on a ship with a few balls and drink on them. Owls way to easy to farm them.

Note if you want to play chase me around the board till your board I am happy to accommodate you.
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)
?Retired? On a Break? I found a new love...
Casual player or yet another who moved on.
[Dec 21, 2018 8:33:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazyreece

Rhizz

[Dec 21, 2018 8:49:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Filthyjake6145 (discord)
[Dec 21, 2018 8:53:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazyreece

Just get your side to apologise then pal
Rhizz

[Dec 21, 2018 8:57:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

I don't have a side its a game sides are for kade days if we want a game to play. Its all good burn it down I said many times we need one ocean this should do it.
Filthyjake6145 (discord)
[Dec 21, 2018 9:05:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Greeniguanaa

Beijing of Obsidian
[Dec 21, 2018 10:55:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stan5

[Dec 21, 2018 3:47:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
greedy12

...?
[Dec 22, 2018 4:27:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Adzanddoris6

This all done now folks? We need to consider the game instead of all this Bullshit it's just getting more and more boring and like Melanaster over this Holiday what a foolish mistake that was! I'm sure we can all come to an amicable decision to improve the Ocean, than cause empty noticeboards and endless wars.. it's pointless there is only one winning while it's like this and its the game will all our/your Cc's lol how pointless I genuinely think we have enough strong, smart and reasonable people on this ocean to make something beautiful i get it PvP is fun occasionally and let's do it lets have our PvP tournaments and shiz but Lets at least be reasonable to try and build a nice steady server no one needs any of this shit.

I for one come to this game to relax with friends occasional bash, bit of cading whatever it may be.. I have enough drama in my home life to listen to whining in a game no one needs it lol!

I may get slated for posting this and people may not agree but meh
Obsidian - Adz

Captain of 'Brothers'
King of 'Renegade'
Man of Loveee xD
[Dec 28, 2018 2:27:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

This all done now folks? We need to consider the game instead of all this Bullshit it's just getting more and more boring and like Melanaster over this Holiday what a foolish mistake that was! I'm sure we can all come to an amicable decision to improve the Ocean, than cause empty noticeboards and endless wars.. it's pointless there is only one winning while it's like this and its the game will all our/your Cc's lol

The forums are pretty much all about letting out your opinion. So don't feel bad about people downtalking your opinion, since I've never let anyone downtalk me about my opinions (which I'm pretty sure they know who they are that have tried to make me look like I'm pointless x)..)

Wars are ment to be in this game, less wars = more dead of an ocean.

how pointless I genuinely think we have enough strong, smart and reasonable people on this ocean to make something beautiful i get it PvP is fun occasionally and let's do it lets have our PvP tournaments and shiz but Lets at least be reasonable to try and build a nice steady server no one needs any of this shit.

Sadly we don't, all of those people have quit or moved on the only smart people are the ones who know how to take advantage of a broken game. Well the PvP was an absolute failure as soon as, people decided to sink their own ships to win trinkets for free Owls.

I for one come to this game to relax with friends occasional bash, bit of cading whatever it may be.. I have enough drama in my home life to listen to whining in a game no one needs it lol!

I may get slated for posting this and people may not agree but meh

More cading the better, with a lowish playerbase I don't think many people will try to load other voyages, with the pillage updates making it very difficult (shoutout to Stan for keep trying and updating us on whats going on).

Same with SMHs, I haven't really seen them being run by other than 2-3 people, which is usually a bad sign for an ocean, back how recent oceans have died.

If you want drama-free game then do the puzzles try and go for some accomplishments, best way to aviod people and talking. People that whine just mute them.

If people want to blow their IRL money with their CCs then let them be, more money wasted on the game the better and more activity.

The Ocean will never be fixed, Obsidian has been around for 18 months with no sign of Forculus for over 6 months, Oceanmasters are mostly concerned about portraits, familiars and drawing events rather than the actual functioning aspect of the game. PvP aspect was always going to be abused, same with Pillage update as well with 74 swabbies on a Grand Frigate which people use 25+ alts on them to win free IO trinkets and trophies that don't even mean anything. Which therefore makes the seal event utterly pointless. If they want to promote familiars then why not make more familiar comps to actually puzzle, not use a CC or painting abilities? The focus has drifted away and will never go back into the actual focus, sadly Cleaver was right. Might as well let swabbies be able to go into SMHs, might actually save the game in the abusing way.

[Dec 28, 2018 5:20:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Adzanddoris6

Na dont get me wrong i'm not going to be going anywhere lol but there is a better way to go about things than whats happening right now i mean this Christmas was just foolish xD
Obsidian - Adz

Captain of 'Brothers'
King of 'Renegade'
Man of Loveee xD
[Dec 29, 2018 12:02:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Na dont get me wrong i'm not going to be going anywhere lol but there is a better way to go about things than whats happening right now i mean this Christmas was just foolish xD

Its not the first and won't be the last bad Christmas on PP, if someone wants to talk trash just drop or they mean nothing.

[Dec 29, 2018 4:21:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Greeniguanaa

Beijing of Obsidian
[Dec 29, 2018 6:28:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

The Ocean will never be fixed, Obsidian has been around for 18 months with no sign of Forculus for over 6 months, Oceanmasters are mostly concerned about portraits, familiars and drawing events rather than the actual functioning aspect of the game.

You seem to lack an understanding of what OMs do.
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Dec 29, 2018 6:04:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates