• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2802 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Filthyjake

Can we pick an Ocean? Reply to this Post

To those who love kadding would you mind picking an ocean for 2019 and pointing out to the masses of us who play the game for the fun of it, you know the ones who puzzle.

The game developers spit the oceans (very bad idea). The "spenders" are kading both oceans at the same times leaving the kades lame ducks, as the player base is so small.

To those who control the alliance rings please pick an ocean and walk away from the others, let me know which it is I don't really care I can play on any of them but it isn't helping our shrinking player base t to continue to keep all the oceans going with kade activity.

Perhaps agree and pick a day for oceans to be kaded One Saturday other Sunday idk but its the same game both oceans. If we actually pick ONE maybe we can get a few more years out of it.

Both oceans have positives and negatives, and I don't personally care which ocean is chosen nor do I think egos can actually walk away picking one or the other all I can do is not job for people playing multiple oceans.
----------------------------------------
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)
?Retired? On a Break? I found a new love...
Casual player or yet another who moved on.
[Dec 16, 2018 6:27:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Re: Can we pick an Ocean? Reply to this Post

To those who love kadding would you mind picking an ocean for 2019 and pointing out to the masses of us who play the game for the fun of it, you know the ones who puzzle.

The game developers spit the oceans (very bad idea). The "spenders" are kading both oceans at the same times leaving the kades lame ducks, as the player base is so small.

To those who control the alliance rings please pick an ocean and walk away from the others, let me know which it is I don't really care I can play on any of them but it isn't helping our shrinking player base t to continue to keep all the oceans going with kade activity.

Perhaps agree and pick a day for oceans to be kaded One Saturday other Sunday idk but its the same game both oceans. If we actually pick ONE maybe we can get a few more years out of it.

Both oceans have positives and negatives, and I don't personally care which ocean is chosen nor do I think egos can actually walk away picking one or the other all I can do is not job for people playing multiple oceans.

What about Cerulean or Meridian, theres been many cades on those oceans, mostly flagsits but can still get a 9999 sloop vs sloop for islands :)
Support Sov! and Prayers for Marto your a good lad!

Yumisa is hawt. Thanks for avvie

People actually use 100s of alts and still play how shocking!

That's a great idea let's remove poker! Support this!
[Dec 20, 2018 2:02:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
topvenom

love this idea, I've thought that the GD's should have merged the servers a long time ago. practically 2 to 5 years ago. I think it would have retained more players because one of the major appeals to this game was the community. the larger, the better. Now the Economic function of the game is just at a standstill, no competition. jobbing is laughable, there's hardly any pillies going out. whats the point of GF anymore? you can't even fill the thing with everyone online in the peak time of day (pillaging). maybe for a planned kade but still unlikely or rather just rare. I grew up playing this game, I love it still. but since the community is gone, many aspects of the game went with it. now all that's left is just the puzzles. which are great but all in all isn't what makes PP stand out against the rest of the puzzle games that kids and adults can just play on their phones anywhere. the Puzzles aren't what makes a kid can't wait to get home from school and finish his/her homework to play PP, it was the community. same for an adult after a long day at work a lot of adult players looked forward to checking they're business's they run, the crews they manage, and plan empires for their flags, to compete against other flags for islands. now its just stale, and thin. PLEASE MERGE THE OCEANS! Please tell all your friends about this game, please show your kids this VERY EDUCATIONAL GAME. it has taught me so much about business, right now I'm applying what I've learned from this game to my very own business. I learned more about playing this game than I ever did in school. it taught me how to manage people from running crews and flags in the past, it taught me about the economy like inflation, competition, income to expenses to price. It taught me so much more too, this game is truly the best game I've ever played. I hope the Game developers find a way to revive this beautiful classic, and bring an appeal to a new generation and incentivize the old again. I think merging the oceans to one or two would do it. 1 dub-ocean and 1 dub-ocean. or just 1 dub-ocean. Merge it into the largest existing ocean, or just go back to the original oceans. pretty sure Obsidian was the first dub right?
[Dec 31, 2018 6:22:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
topvenom

meant to say 1 dub and 1 sub ocean
[Dec 31, 2018 6:25:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lady_kimmi

Just logged in after a few years hiatus! I can't believe how quiet it has gotten, I use to be a Cerulean player but moved over to Emerald for a bit about 5 years ago.
Where is everybody hanging out these days!?
Ladykimmi of CobaltCerulean...
Ladykimmy of Emerald.

[Jan 8, 2019 10:57:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patgangster

Emerald tends to have the highest population these days, with Obsidian being in second place
TriplePat, Emerald.
[Jan 9, 2019 7:08:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

Just logged in after a few years hiatus! I can't believe how quiet it has gotten, I use to be a Cerulean player but moved over to Emerald for a bit about 5 years ago.
Where is everybody hanging out these days!?

Other games. Sorry.
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[Jan 17, 2019 11:27:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates