• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 16
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1400 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
Monliz

Lion's Bane Loggerhead Remodeling Reply to this Post

The newest addition to the Worst Celebrity Hotel Guests in History had a new edition this last week on the island of Loggerhead. Evidence posted here shows all that is left is a broken down brawl table. There is no Poker, Hearts and Spades seem to have vanished. After a long day of plundering, it seems pirates are only able to read a book or try on some clothes. There's not even a cozy fire.

Lion's Bane invites all of you to a clean-up and remodeling party!

When: Saturday, December 15, 2018
Time: Jobbing starts at 4pm game time
Pay: 6k + tops/tokens

Looking forward to some pewpew fun with Consider It Sunk!

Paint Brushes will be provided ;)
----------------------------------------
Monlizzy
Captain and Counselor of Midnight Aurora
Queen of Imperial Coalition on the Meridian Ocean
Queen of Lion's Bane on the Obsidian Ocean
Shawe tells ye, "would not be surprised if you were a man the way you act half the time lol"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Monliz at Dec 15, 2018 4:32:45 AM]
[Dec 15, 2018 4:09:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Re: Lion's Bane Loggerhead Remodeling Reply to this Post

Good Luck LB!

I will gladly donate to help restore the inn.
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Dec 15, 2018 5:32:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazyreece

My word Tp. What have you done? :O

Rhizz

Drunk of the Southsea Bandits

Founder of Consider it Sunk.
[Dec 15, 2018 7:42:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Monliz

Considering we're all penguins now, Tp should have installed an ice rink at least ;).
Monlizzy
Shawe tells ye, "would not be surprised if you were a man the way you act half the time lol"
[Dec 15, 2018 7:48:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
natethedawg

Let me know if you need RMs to rename the Inn:)
Natedawg
King of Primordial Raiders
Cabin Person of Sumiyoshi Sanjin Tsunami
Obsidian
My posts are a reflection of my flags thinking. Except when they're not.
------------------
Lord of Illusion
Captain of the High Seas Council
Emerald
[Dec 15, 2018 9:57:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

Congratulations on reclaiming Loggerhead. Lion’s Bane!

Primordial Raiders:

Also Primordial Raiders during Loggerhead last week:

Loggerhead Inn after CiS win with Primordial Raiders sending most Flag jobbers:

Me reading all of that back:

Jokes aside it’s a lovely gesture to try and help un-do the actions of your allies, Nate.
A Confirmed Basterd, Antix
Of Guerrilla Warfare 2018 fame

[Dec 16, 2018 3:25:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazyreece

Notice how this forum was relatively salt free until Antix shows up.
Rhizz

[Dec 16, 2018 5:54:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Monliz

The state of the Loggerhead Inn today after looking in the building records of said inn and seeing a total of 30 props were destroyed on 09Dec2018, including game tables. On 15Dec2018 I returned 92 items from said inn to Tp. None included a game table. This is what it looks like today:

To let our pirating community know, I have petitioned the OMs questioning if the inn items can be replaced, at what cost, or make the decision to downgrade the inn and upgrade it back to replace lost decorations and tables. It would be easier just to add personal decorations and tables, but as the ocean goes, some other flag may own Loggerhead in the future and not have to deal with replacing items themselves.

I have always been firm in my belief as I have led my flag on Obsidian, and as well as on Meridian, that island ownership is not a license to do whatever you want. You have a responsibility to the community as a whole to respect the islands you govern and make them places that the everyday pirate can enjoy in their day-to-day game playing. I am just an old salt, but that's how I see it.
Monlizzy
[Dec 16, 2018 8:01:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

I have always been firm in my belief as I have led my flag on Obsidian, and as well as on Meridian, that island ownership is not a license to do whatever you want. You have a responsibility to the community as a whole to respect the islands you govern and make them places that the everyday pirate can enjoy in their day-to-day game playing. I am just an old salt, but that's how I see it.

Its sad that some are playing the game just to destroy it because they call it dead... Yet they just won't go away they want to try and take down the game many love.

If you need any help restoring it let me know.
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)
?Retired? On a Break? I found a new love...
Casual player or yet another who moved on.
[Dec 16, 2018 8:26:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazyreece

Untrue, misinformed and naive as usual Filthyjake. CiS continue to be the most active flag in the ocean, consistently pillaging and running events. The reason we outnumber everybody in jobbing support is because we're putting the hard graft in, training new players and are pretty much always on the notice board whilst others think that "playing the game" consists of docktarting at Port Venture. You're treating Tp as if he's crucified Jesus himself, when in reality this is an inn that can easily be fixed. Please do not cast slander on my flag's dedication and love for this game again. Lizzy, feel free to send the bill for the inn to me and I'll happily settle it.
Rhizz

[Dec 16, 2018 8:31:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Greeniguanaa

For someone who believes having a pet relieves stress I'm surprised you haven't placed any island charms.

It seems only CIS has placed charms on islands. No one else has bothered to utilize this great feature :(

Not to worry! As my short time as governor, I've fixed that for you!

Greeniguana of Obsidian
[Dec 16, 2018 8:47:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Untrue, misinformed and naive as usual Filthyjake. CiS continue to be the most active flag in the ocean, consistently pillaging and running events. The reason we outnumber everybody in jobbing support is because we're putting the hard graft in, training new players and are pretty much always on the notice board whilst others think that "playing the game" consists of docktarting at Port Venture. You're treating Tp as if he's crucified Jesus himself, when in reality this is an inn that can easily be fixed. Please do not cast slander on my flag's dedication and love for this game again. Lizzy, feel free to send the bill for the inn to me and I'll happily settle it.

1 I never Said CIS was the flag trying to destroy the ocean, in this case it was a pirate by the name of TP who I don't know and didn't know the what flag they were in. They destroyed the inn, there right for winning the island.

As far as out numbering everyone haven't seen CIS on the cade board in a long time for a real kade so Idk guess if you don't job you can make that claim. I did see you guys meddle in the Melenester kade preventing GW from taking it from the BK. Not your falt they keep kading on multiple oceans instead of focusing, pulled week 1 in round 1 and didn't come up with a way to block your block of the win many weeks. Either way, those with shops can enjoy the 100% tax a few more weeks the blame can fall with those who chose to take it. Bright side there is an island with 10 plots open in JANUARY.

As far as naive well I don't care to spend a ton of time keeping track of who is who or what they claim to do, if it doesn't affect me idc. As far as the kade strategy for Mel well the ocean can decide it your actions were good for the ocean or not.

Looking forward to January. I was simply offering to help with the inn not defame CIS they don't need help, in my opinion.
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)
?Retired? On a Break? I found a new love...
Casual player or yet another who moved on.
[Dec 16, 2018 8:58:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joshuawhelan

It seems only CIS has placed charms on islands. No one else has bothered to utilize this great feature :(

So not placing island charms is bad but destroying all of the props in the inn is okay - noted.
[Dec 16, 2018 10:46:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Greeniguanaa

So not placing island charms is bad but destroying all of the props in the inn is okay - noted.

Its okay, I like taking things out of context as well!
Greeniguana of Obsidian
[Dec 16, 2018 10:55:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Spooksz

Hi Lion's Bane.

As previously communicated to you guys, we will gladly supply you the stock and all the labor to downgrade and upgrade the Inn to reform it to its former glory.
Captain of Job Here
Royal of Clap Back
[Dec 17, 2018 3:41:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grinfish

I think this looks to me personally to be a case of bad parenting.

Remember Pirates, yer little Sparrows should be supervised continuously during Craft Hour in case they redecorate the family dog, work out how to take the safety off the scissors, or find a way into the rum cupboard.
Whitewyvern. Distinctly Limey.
Retired, No regrets.
Unretired, still No regrets.
Available in Cerulean and Obsidian flavours.

Briggs wrote: 
StuManchu puts the "sensual" back in "Nonconsensual"

[Dec 18, 2018 1:20:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates