• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3206 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Grayscale4

The Great Fedorov was Perma Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post

Hello ladies and gentlemen! I was on Cerulean puzzling in a blockade, some alt, I forgot the name logs in and announces that Fedorov, was permanently banned from the game. Apparently he was in a deep heated argument with majorjr and fourteen. In the end he was permanently removed from the game. Can we afford to keep losing players due to OM's taking sides and favoring whoever they like?
[Dec 9, 2018 4:33:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Re: The Great Fedorov was Perma Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post

hmmm. Lots of facts missing here, while large accusations being made. Toss some facts in on the story. I doubt the OM's Banned him with out cause as he is normal on the global chat trash talking, as a mater of fact that is all I have see him do, aside from shove ships off the kade board.

We can't lose people with no cause on the same note it doesn't help with all these accusations of the OM's banning people without cause. I don't buy it for a minute they are kicking people out and keeping only friends.
----------------------------------------
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)
?Retired? On a Break? I found a new love...
Casual player or yet another who moved on.
[Dec 9, 2018 5:11:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: The Great Fedorov was Perma Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post

Apparently he was in a deep heated argument with ....

Sadly, this sentence could have been finished with listing far too many people to count. He rubbed lots of people the wrong way and then took offense when those people didn't respond well to him. I mostly stayed away from the drama, but my few interactions with him have been very negative.

I would much rather he had taken the chip off his shoulder and learned to interact with people better, but I'm not surprised that he has been banned.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Dec 9, 2018 7:13:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Hello ladies and gentlemen! I was on Cerulean puzzling in a blockade, some alt, I forgot the name logs in and announces that Fedorov, was permanently banned from the game. Apparently he was in a deep heated argument with majorjr and fourteen. In the end he was permanently removed from the game. Can we afford to keep losing players due to OM's taking sides and favoring whoever they like?

If this is true, it is a terrible loss to the game, with the loss of Fedorov, who has alt bashed his ways in SF/Rumble and causing drama between players which has been very entertaining. I don't think this should have been celebrated about, and OMs don't take sides only by evidence same with the law. Can we afford to keep losing players by doing the right thing? Absolutely, RMT people have been given a 2nd chance I'm sure Fedorov will after he apologizes. Because of these situations, we have a less drama-free game, better than stress and swearing all the time on the game and a toxic environment.
I wish you the very best in your future endeavors Sir Fedorov.
Support Sov! and Prayers for Marto your a good lad!

Yumisa is hawt. Thanks for avvie

People actually use 100s of alts and still play how shocking!

That's a great idea let's remove poker! Support this!
[Dec 9, 2018 10:47:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Phaerie2

Why create an alt to make this post? Avoiding penalties for abusing the exclamation mark? :P
Phaerie: Obsidian and Cerulean Phaeirie: Emerald
[Dec 10, 2018 3:45:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

As I said in /tells to him, and in /global when he tried to dispute what I said in /tells, he's a toxic persona that is always trying to claim victim. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if nothing really happened and he's just trying to play the victim yet again. However, if this is true, I think it is good to be rid of this persona. And if the player behind the pirates wasn't role-playing, then it's good that the player is gone as well.
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Dec 11, 2018 11:00:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Flotch

Fedorov is a hearty... he has always been courteous/kind to me.

Yes he is "special" with his passionate blockade commentaries etc...
However, I believe that he is entitled to his opinions...

This is what makes a multi-player game interesting: diversity of playing styles, strategies, goals etc etc... and means of expression!

For me his unique voice is part of Cerulean history, culture, "folklore" even...

I wasn't online when the "argument" occurred, just when his alt announced he had been banned. But I've heard many many of his "passionately outraged speeches" and they never seemed ban-worthy to me.

I do hope they will let him come back.

Cerulean has so few people left... we "old-timers" tend to have our habits now, taking our ease if. you will... This sometimes includes somewhat inappropriate use of global chat...etc.. but this is part of this stage of the life cycle of the game... Adds a bit of "pimiento" to the landscape, so to speak.

Give him a chance please, just as others in the past have been given chances when their "offenses" were minor "annoyances".

Woodenneye
[Dec 13, 2018 3:38:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyura94

his alt announced he had been banned.

I do hope they will let him come back.

Give him a chance please

Drama aside, Ban Evasion seldom gets given second consideration.
Ryuken on Obsidian (active) and Emerald (not really)
I made an in-depth Distilling guide here, and a guns one somewhere.
I gave Obsidian their Owls c:
[Dec 13, 2018 10:41:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dunsparce1

When I started playing on Cerulean I was warned about interacting with Fedorov by some players for having said this and that.
We have had our arguments and there were times that he crossed the line for me, but he apologized to me afterwards of his own accord.
But there were also times that he would help out on blockades, flotillas and other voyages. He just seems like a very passionate player to me, sometimes a bit too passionate.

Like Woodenneye puts it:

Cerulean has so few people left... we "old-timers" tend to have our habits now, taking our ease if. you will... This sometimes includes somewhat inappropriate use of global chat...etc.. but this is part of this stage of the life cycle of the game... Adds a bit of "pimiento" to the landscape, so to speak.

We all have our quirks, I don't get why he had to be banned now when there have been similar arguments before.
Dunsparce on Emerald
Emiya on Cerulean
[Dec 14, 2018 2:34:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates