• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 341 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Buckoman123

BREAKING NEWS [Intent to Defend Whisper Island] Reply to this Post

Anchor Issues has Breaking News!

We will be defending Whisper Island tomorrow (Sunday) at 12:00pm GT. Jobbing starts at 11:00am GT.

Please support Anchor Issues as we will continue to build the Whisper economy. Oh, and make sure to tell your friends. This definitely is not a secret.

Since taking over Whisper we have made the following improvements:

- Upgraded the Fort to a Palace
- Upgraded the Commodities Market
- Constructed a Bank

If we are successful tomorrow we will continue to improve the Island by:

- Upgrading the Palace once again
- Keeping the Palace well-stocked for all sorts of voyages, including Greedy Bashes

Best of luck to Veto tomorrow - looking forward to a great match-up.
----------------------------------------
Buckoman on Obsidian

King of Anchor Issues
Senior Officer of Permanent Markers
[Dec 8, 2018 6:37:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grinfish

Re: BREAKING NEWS [Intent to Defend Whisper Island] Reply to this Post

I'm not sure how undercutting the stallholders (who are/were competitively priced compared to NH and Magpie already ) and closing an open-access distillery is considered "building the economy". Smacks more of monopolising to me.

Fortunately I've found an alternative outlet for my unsold cannonballs to be put to good use - you'll be meeting a good number of them up-close and personal this evening.
Whitewyvern. Distinctly Limey.
Retired, No regrets.
Unretired, still No regrets.
Available in Cerulean and Obsidian flavours.

Briggs wrote: 
StuManchu puts the "sensual" back in "Nonconsensual"

[Dec 9, 2018 5:52:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

Re: BREAKING NEWS [Intent to Defend Whisper Island] Reply to this Post

Many thanks to Anchor Issues for a fun-filled cade today at Whisper. We had a great time and hope you did too, was nice to not have a salt filled cade, and jobbers on both sides got paid well with hopefully some injuries thrown in.

Thank you to all the jobbers who came out for both sides and puzzled like the amazing people you all are - and thank you for supporting a non-max blockade :)

good game, well played <3
Calamarie - now also in Obsidian flavour!

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

The Shadow is in my very core ;)
[Dec 9, 2018 3:20:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates