• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1043 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
DYHAHIRA

GOLD TRINKETS VS BLACK BOX TRINKETS Reply to this Post

[Dec 5, 2018 9:04:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Daysire

Re: GOLD TRINKETS VS BLACK BOX TRINKETS Reply to this Post

yes i have been wondering why this hasn't changed all my life. something needs to be done urgently..
[Dec 5, 2018 9:08:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

yes i have been wondering why this hasn't changed all my life. something needs to be done urgently..

Why make a thread when all suggestions have been neglected for past 6 months?
----------------------------------------
Support Sov! and I miss Jake :(

Bring the positives from obsidian ocean to main oceans!

Idk why people use alts to be relevant bashing everything.......
[Dec 5, 2018 9:27:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Daysire

Why make a thread when all suggestions have been neglected for past 6 months?

Sarcasm 101
[Dec 5, 2018 11:25:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patgangster

One could argue that because of the fact gold boxes (typically) have a 0.25% chance to hand out a fam, while black boxes only have a 0.01% chance to give one, there is less of a need to also trade in the trinkets for another fam.

That said, more stuff to trade trinkets in for would always be cool to see. The gold box trinkets don't really get you much cool stuff now except for the boat designs and the "require a set of trinkets rather than a specific amount" sea turtles.
So support to adding more stuff to the trading post.
----------------------------------------
TriplePat, Emerald.
[Dec 6, 2018 4:32:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates