• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 645 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Thalex4

Felix Culpa's KH Marathon! - 'All About That Adderall' Reply to this Post

Ahoy Obsidian! Felix Culpa wishes to invite you all to join in our RECORD SETTING 48 hour Kraken hunt marathon ? ?All About That Adderall!?

The Event

The Event will take place this Friday, December 7th beginning immediately after the server reboots at 4:00am Game Time and run through till Sunday, December 9th. During the event keep your eyes peeled on the leader boards, are you Mount Olympus child of the gods or will you be fighting a relegation dogfight so far down the list, that you?re in Hades Underworld. The event will be undertaken on a cutter for maximum lifeboat capacity. Jobbing will start on the Noticeboard straight after reboot and participation will be based on a first come first serve basis

Prizes

Throughout the event there will be giveaways every four dips, extra bonus prizes and final awards at the conclusion on Sunday! With up to 4,500,000 PoE worth of prizes to give away everyone has a chance to win!

The Rules

A full explanation of the event format and prizes is detailed here:
Event Format and Rules

We Hope to see you all this weekend!

- Felix Culpa
----------------------------------------
Leetage
Captain of Invictus
Monarch of Felix Culpa

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Thalex4 at Dec 4, 2018 3:36:51 PM]
[Dec 4, 2018 12:45:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thalex4

Re: Felix Culpa's KH Marathon! - 'All About That Adderall' Reply to this Post

Through clicking here: Leaderboards ,participants will be able to keep track of stats during the event!
Leetage
Captain of Invictus
Monarch of Felix Culpa

[Dec 4, 2018 12:51:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thalex4

Ahoy Friends! Were hours away from our Kraken Hunt Madness and all the prizes are wrapped and ready! Throughout the event we will be present in discord for plenty of laughs! If anyone would like to join us just click here Hope to see you all tomorrow for some fun =) P.S Elf Costumes encouraged!

Leetage
Captain of Invictus
Monarch of Felix Culpa

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Thalex4 at Dec 6, 2018 7:01:07 PM]
[Dec 6, 2018 6:14:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Keaze

Would love to see the end booty and its winners ^_^
Keaze
That Bombing Guide
[Dec 9, 2018 1:23:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thalex4

Ahoy! All of us over at Felix Culpa wanted to just say a HUGE thank you to everyone who came out to support our event this weekend, we had a total of 89 unique entries! Although many prizes were won throughout the weekend, by the time we reached port on Sunday only a few had risen above the rest to beat the competition! As Follows:

Winners!

Top Egger - Ptera

Top Inker - Ptera

Highest Average (8+ dips) - Msn

Most Egg's in one dip - Ptera (Won on more dips tiebreaker)

Iron (Wo)man
- Winwi

Special shoutout to Everyone who kept us awake in discord over the 2 days including: Dragonzeyez , Technologic , Banaz , Ceto , Libertybella , Smitey , Cithara , Anchovia , Judithxoxo , Wintertide , Cortec We <3 you guys.

This event wouldnt of been possible without our amazing royal team, who put in a lot of work all week to deliver the best event possible for you guys. From spending 10 hours on spreadsheets to taking 20 minutes to spellcheck a Global Advertisement. Thank you guys!
Solitude, Sovereignty and Callmecudi who even managed to grab some eggs while staying awake!

Our 4 royals combined for a total of:
1,540 Score
133 Dips (66.5 Man hours inside of KH!)
160 Eggs
25 Pods
31 Lockers
75 Boxes
120 Ink
26 Times bombed

For more Statistics and Numbers from the weekend check out our Event Leaderboard: here

And Finally, the screenie everyone wants to see =D!

Leetage
Captain of Invictus
Monarch of Felix Culpa

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Thalex4 at Dec 10, 2018 3:54:11 PM]
[Dec 10, 2018 3:44:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates