• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 413 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Heidschnucke

Game/Window Size on Linux* Reply to this Post

Hi.

Recently, I've ditched my Windows OS and switched over to FreeBSD.

Annoyingly, the Linux client -- which runs fine otherwise -- does not support the option to change the size of the window, and 800x600 is somehow awkward when you know that generally the game could be run in other sizes as well.

Does anyone know of anything I can do to run the game in, say, 1024x768? My screen size is 1600x900.

Cheers,
Heidschnucke
[Nov 30, 2018 5:46:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: Game/Window Size on Linux* Reply to this Post

Click in the "ye" tab of the sun menu, then the "options" button. Under the "general" tab, there is a screen size option.

Since YPP really doesn't make good use of the larger window sizes, I personally use the 800x600 size and have multiple windows going. *shrug* If you find the large sized windows useful, go for it.
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Nov 30, 2018 12:33:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates