• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 611 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
sealion

new brigand king Reply to this Post

ahoy all!
I been on this game for almost 12 years, and I consider this is slowly dying, and that make impossible filling big ships, some pirates leaves the game because they doesn't want to restart after so many years.
so many times I've suggested to the OM something about a ocean's merge but they say thats imposible because that will make biggest oceans, and maybe its true...but..
Nowadays we heard many histories about many dimensions, many parallel universes etc.
How about if a new brigand king appears and destroy aleatory islands in 2 oceans? (for example meridian and emerald) at the same time he merge the oceans..yes I know many of us gonna think what about my islands? Im gonna lose them! yeah we gonna some islands and all the work including memming some routes, but in exchange you will get all the properties, ships, pets, poe, and available booty and both oceans (that will make it with the user name and will solve the problem of a extremely big ocean)
that will grant more pirates in a single ocean, the blockades will be more frequently, (remember you doesn't lose your flotilla, so you have the resources to blockade any island in the new ocean)
we can fill bigger ships as the old times, and that gives a fresh look at the game.
The brigand king will appear sometimes just to bullying the pirates who lose the islands, and you will hunt him in vengeance, this will be a special appearance as the monkey boat. what do you think about mates? Will that work? We can give a big breath to our game..maybe we can try it and gime a lot more years of Puzzle Pirates!
----------------------------------------
Saintmistery
[Nov 21, 2018 8:13:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sealion

Re: new brigand king Reply to this Post

oh im almost forgot it, you ll keep your best stat, and all your trophies doesn't matter which one ocean you win it
Saintmistery
[Nov 21, 2018 8:27:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Re: new brigand king Reply to this Post

I could see it helping the massive classic oceans be a bit more playable. One of the Highlights of Obsidian is the size for me.

I don't think it will gain a ton as the same people play on multiple oceans at given times for different reasons.

I am all for shutting down the old and pushing to the new but not many want that any more then others want to go back from the old to the new.
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)
?Retired? On a Break? I found a new love...
Casual player or yet another who moved on.
[Nov 21, 2018 8:41:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates