• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1061 times and has 1 reply
Tethatine

Returning Player Reply to this Post

I'm currently on the Cerulean Ocean and I subscribed but it seems like it's a little. . . Dead. Are there any active crews out there on that ocean willing to take on a half-newbie? My in-game name is Tethatine.
[Nov 6, 2018 5:03:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stan5

Re: Returning Player Reply to this Post

I'm currently on the Cerulean Ocean and I subscribed but it seems like it's a little. . . Dead. Are there any active crews out there on that ocean willing to take on a half-newbie? My in-game name is Tethatine.

I may not be able to help you with Cerulean as most of us have either migrated to Emerald/Obsidian Ocean. You should check it out if you are looking for more players to play around with. Emerald is on the classic ocean while Obsidian requires the steam client. You'll find more info about Obsidian here
and here
[Nov 6, 2018 5:24:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates