• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1810 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Xinordyh

Banned for something I didn't do Reply to this Post

Well, its Twistedtea, and I just got banned for RMT just hours after losing 3-4m in drinking to afghan, if you know me you obviously know I genuinely lost that poe and do big drinking wagers all the time. But, the OMs insist I was doing RMT, I tried to appeal my ban, but they denied my request for my account back. I don't understand how this game has such an incompetent staff, be careful out there guys, even if you are following the rules you can still get banned. Farewell guys.
[Oct 24, 2018 9:13:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

Re: Banned for something I didn't do Reply to this Post

for no reason
----------------------------------------
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[Oct 24, 2018 10:18:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
theafghan

They banned me too and are refusing to listen. The funny part is a month ago you won the lime octo drinking tournament in emerald and i won it on obsidian, and its very easy for them to check as we both should have the trophies, yet we cant possibly be wagering no it must be RMT. They wont listen nor will will they investigate. Not only that but they also banned everyone in my family who were using same wifi.
----------------------------------------
Afghan

Message from the Oceanmasters: Your greeter privileges have been revoked permanently due to repeat abuse of greeter chat."

[Oct 25, 2018 1:22:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sommertre

The company is entitled to banning whoever they like, for whatever reason, completely at their own discretion. Not sure posting on forums will do much to help.
[Oct 25, 2018 3:26:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates