• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1619 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
mitsu999

Grumbles Giveaway Tournaments Reply to this Post

Tournaments are planned (2 a day) starting October 19 thru October 23 (as previously announced).

Available prizes include PoE, ships, gilded furniture, wrapped parlor badges, LE pets, swords, bludgeons, etc.

Two or more Tournaments each day between October 19 and 23; types of tournaments will be set so that no Parlor Badge is required for each tourney:

• Friday, October 19: Treasure Drop and Drinking
  • Saturday, October 20: Rumble and Swordfighting
  • Sunday, October 21: Drinking
  • Monday, October 22: Swordfight and Rumble
  • Tuesday, October 23: Treasure Drop

Times of tournaments will vary and be announced in global and on the Grumbles Birthday Bash Discord server (https://discord.gg/2T9Kb59). However, one tournament on Friday, October 19 will be posted shortly after we start jobbing for the Grumbles Giveaway Atlantis Event and one will be set to start about an hour before 11am game time on October 22 (when jobbing starts for the Get Out of Cade Sim Event

In addition, one Grand Finale Tourney will be held to start about 2pm game time on Tuesday, October 23. This will be a Swordfighting Tournament, so a Parlor Badge will be needed. Main prizes will be:

• First place: Grand Frig
  • Second place: War Frig
  • Third place: Xebec
  • Fourth place: War Galleon

Hope to see you there.
----------------------------------------
Grumbles on all oceans
[Oct 18, 2018 9:17:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitsu999

Re: Grumbles Giveaway Tournaments Reply to this Post

Thanks and congratulations to everyone who joined my tournaments.

I still have a few items left so will probably run a handful of tourneys today (Oct 24 ) to clear some things out of inventory. My inventory was lagging me out lately so this has helped fix that problem as well as sharing things with many others.
----------------------------------------
Grumbles on all oceans
[Oct 24, 2018 6:27:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates